OtakuBoards

Dragonial

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just come right out and say it. Are we going to involve "gods" in this story? See, I'm a Christian, and proud of it, and I've always stayed away from stuff that involved "gods". I don't want to drop out of the story, but could we change this Artos spirit to something not god-like? Sorry, but that's just me. :blush:
Also, I'm confused about what to write next, so I'll sit back and see how this turns out. :angel:
And DW, if you could just check out my profile and send me the new pic of Poncho to my email, please, I'm too lazy to pm you. :D

:laugh: ya know. that's just like me. Too darn lazy! k. I'll send ya pic. And I was waiting for something like this. I was prepared because i know some peeps don't like talking bout other gods. What i meant was it was a spirit. If you ever saw Princess Mononoke (A EXCELLENT anime) you'd know. So, it's a spirit. Do u want me to continue the storu, Ginnylyn, or are u cool with posting more yourself?

Thank you for clearing that up for me, DW. And no, I haven't seen "Princess Mononoke", but I want to, so much! I've got to to run now, we're having an emergency prayer meeting at church for the attacks on America. :( *sniff*...I still can't believe what has happened...
Anyways, someone continue the story please. I'm still in, :D, and I'll see you in awhile.
Oh, heads up, BTW, I'll be gone Thurs. 9/13--Mon. 9/17, so if you guys and gals can cover for me until I get back (yes, I know that will be a forever long time, but I know you can do it!).

okay Ginnylyn. But I'll be here tomorrow for a little while but then i'm off to buy the new Dragon Warrior 3 game :D. I'll continue the story now...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryu was carried til he was feeling better again. Infact, he healed quite fast from tiredness. After hours from when he was awake, they approuched a batle field. Ryu peeked through the bushes and sees the fights. "Hmm.." he whispered to the others. "Looks like Samurai and..." he peered at the other side, "Ninjas! Ninja's don't stand a chance against Samurai unless their speed and agility is high." A ninja jumped a swinging blade and stabbed a samurai's face.

"I'd say, they're fast and agile." Shiva commented.

Ryu jumped right out of the bushes. "Ryu!" Silva cried. "What are you doing! They'll kill you!"

"Oh great warriors. Please don't fight us and let us pass in peace." Ryu shouted. The samurai right away charged at Ryu. Ryu ran to Silva. "Looks like we'll do it the hard way. Silva, give me your bow and arrows." Silva did so.

"Ryu, be careful." she said handing them to him.

"Aren't I always :D" He ran out into the battle field and aimed a arrow at a charging samurai on horseback. Ryu prepared for fire but he felt a sharp pain from the venom which caused him to let the arrow fly. It zinging through the open fields at the samurai and his head was taken off with a clean cut.

Silva and the others awed in amazement. "What's happening with Ryu?" Ryu saw another charging with a razel (long stick with huge blade at the end). Ryu pulled out another arrow and again the pain went right to the tips of his fingers and he shot an arrow out at the enemy. The samurai being aimed at was cut in 2 right through his torso.

"What's happening to me." Ryu said releasing another arrow which took off a Ninja's arms and sprang back to take of his legs.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Uh, totally lost. Clueless. Going on vacation now, see you in 5 days! (it's just too long, I'll get written out, I know I will...:() [/B][/QUOTE]It's okay, Princess Mononoke is sort of confusing if you've only seen it once...Alright, later chika locco. Don't have too much fun! :D *waves goodbye*

I guess it's up to I to finish this...
Ryu felt his arm tingling with rage and he couldn't help but take out a guy's arm with another sharp arrow. "Ryu!" Silca called out. "How many times have you used bow and arrow?"

Ryu replied sashily, "This is my first time." He fired another arrow at a pultruding warrior and took out both legs. Ryu handed Silva her arrows and bow and grabbed her by the hand. They both ran wildly into the battle field, Ryu using his masamune and Silva using her spear. Ragear and Shiva charged behind and they all fought through the battle field. They soon saw an opening to a village about 5 miles up a hill ahead.

"To the village!" And so they charged...

OK, gonna totally twist the story here, but I was thinking about this all vacation. (Hope this doesn't destroy what your storyline was doing...:))
Silva and Ryu ran up the steep hill, hand in hand. The warriors were fast approaching behind them. Silva shook off Ryu's hand to swipe at a ninja that got too close, then continued her dash.
"If we make it to the village, we'll be safe!" Ryu called.
Silva kept running, keeping her eyes on the village opening; she failed to look elsewhere, and tripped on a large rock in the ground.
Ragear and Shiva, who had been galloping behind them, doubled their speed. Ragear decided to tackle Silva at this moment, as she attempted to sit up again, and both collapsed in the dirt.
Ryu was a good 200 yards away before he looked back to check on Silva's progress. He was shocked to see Silva and Ragear tangled up, one burly samurai raising his katana above his head to remove theirs. A rage burned within him, and Ryu did the most unexpected thing.
He leapt off the steep hill slope.
Right at the samurai.
Baring his fangs and lashing his scorpion tail all the way.
Needless to say, everyone was taken aback. Ryu ignored this and struck at the samurai like a leopard at a gazelle. The two rolled over and over across the battlefield, the samurai's sword forgotten in the tumble. Ryu struck out again and again, stabbing and tearing the life from the man. In a moment, the man was dead.
The rest of the army charged. Ryu made an astounding leap, grabbed the Masamune, and returned to the fray.
Silva gaped; Ragear watched, bug eyed. Shiva stood still, rooted to her spot.
"The village!" Ryu suddenly roared. Shiva understood immediately.
"We must get Ryu to the village, to Artos, before it's too late!"
A resounding screech tore across the field. Ryu had bat wings now, as well as slit eyes. His rage knew no bounds as he fought bloodied tooth and claw.
"The ropes!" one man cried before he sank to the ground, the Masamune finding a hilt in his body. The others threw black ropes around Ryu, preventing his movement. Enraged, Ryu shrieked horribly and flapped his wings, lashing out with his scorpion tail. Several more men fell before Ryu was captured.
"Ragear," Silva whispered hoarsely, "what do we do?"
"Rooie...." Ragear murmured, horrified.
"Leave it to me!" Shiva roared as she charged the huddled group of men.
They looked up, and one ducked quickly, toward Ryu. He then made a motion, and they released Ryu. Ryu opened his wings, then shot at Shiva. At the last second, he veered away, and launched himself at Silva.
"The Master awaits," Ryu said.
Ragear snarled. "Not ROOIE!!" He bravely stood before Silva, but was torn away by Ryu. The small dragon rolled over, groaning in sorrow and pain, staring at the glare of deep gashes on his shoulder.
"Not Rooie, not blaim Rooie..." Ragear sniffled.
"I won't," Shiva said, "but whatever he is now MUST be stopped." She galloped toward Ryu as he swept past Silva. Gently but firmly, Ryu sunk his foot claws into Silva's cloak.
"We will go now, to the Master..."
Shiva bared her teeth, and breathed an ice storm at Ryu.
"Not hert Rooie!" Ragear cried.
"I'm not!" Shiva said. "Now let go--stop it! I've got to bring them back!" She flew into the clouds of the ice storm, and glanced around her frantically. "Silva? [i]Silva?[/i]" She continued to look as the ice storm dissipated.
"SILVA!!!"
"Rooie!"
The two dragons continued to call, but soon realised that they were alone. Ryu and Silva were nowhere to be seen. Even the soldiers had disappeared.
They had gone back to StormWing.

Nice work Ginny! Way to get the story goin :D
They flew through the sky, miles and miles from their dragon friends. Silva stared up at Ryu and cried, "Ryu! Stop this! Don't you remember me? Silva! C'mon! Put me down." Ryu stared at her face. Her eyes sunk into his and the slits left. His claws became nonjagged and dull and he turned to Ryu again. Bad thig was, they fell from a high place. They crashed through the trees into the mossy floor of the forests.

Ryu lay unconscious on the ground not only from the fall but from transforming back. His clothes were rags and were barely there anymore. Silva laid by his side, her clothes ragged also from the branches but still pretty clean and nice.

Silva sat up, then looked at Ryu. He pushed back his hair so his face was shown again. "Hmm.. he's normal once more. But I'd hate to be asleep while he turns into a creature again. Where are we?" It was official. They were dead lost.

• 4 weeks later...