OtakuBoards

Dragonial

Dragon Warrior

~amber and kzul reach the black tower~

Amber: *hops off Kazul's back, looks up at he black tower* what the....

Kazul: *folds her wings, her black scales shimmer, looks up at the tower* u'll never know til u go in *nudge amber to the door*

Amber: ok.... *knocks on door* hello? anyone home?

Kazul: *sweatdrop* not that way....

Amber: oh.... *bangs on door and pulls handle*

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sorry, Dragon Warrior, I just couldn't wait for you to post :D)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"C'mon, can't you just go away or something?" Ryu shouted, swinging his sword in great arcs.
Batwing leapt nimbly about, hissing his irritation. "Look, fool," he spat, "make it easier on yourself and give up. One little bite and you'll be dead. I'll make it quick, deal?"
"NO!" Ryu stabbed with his sword. Batwing jumped on the end and slid down the flat of the blade.
"Suit yourself, human."
Batwing bared his teeth and claws. Ragear slammed against Batwing, and the two went rolling.
"Watch out for his teeth!"
The two stopped rolling, Ragear on top. He pushed a claw against Batwing's snapping mouth. Ryu raised his sword to chop off the creature's head.
A long frog/serpent tongue shot from Batwing's mouth and wrapped around Ryu's left boot.
"Oh [i]stuff![/i]" Ryu hollered. "Let go you #$@$^$#!"
Batwing hissed in fiendish glee, dragging Ryu toward him.
"One bite, human, one bite...."

[I]Warlock looked around at the mob of villagers surrounding Warlock, Predator, Hajime and Suzuku.[/I]

Warlock: "Get on your dragon Hajime and get out of here!"

Hajime: "What about you?"

Warlock: "I'll try and get him awake, now go!"

[I]Hajime got on Suzuku and they flew out. Warlock turned to Predator.[/I]

Warlock: "Come on! Wake up! PREDATOR!"

[I]Warlock drew his sword, and hit Predator on the head with the flat side. Warlock kept on hitting Predator, and then looked over his shoulder, to see the mob almost ready to charge.[/I]

Warlock: "I'm sorry Predator, but it's the only way..."

[I]Warlock is about to slash Predator on the side, when he suddenlu wakes up. Warlock leaped onto his back.[/I]

Warlock: "Let's get out of here!"

[I]Predator rose off the ground, and flew towards the dot which was Suzuku and Hajime in the distance...[/I]

Afelra: Cecil, They are in trouble.

Cecil: Again! I thought we would be able to follow them with out showing outselves. Take us down.

Afelra: Yes master.*turns into a bolt and zooms down and zaps batwing. Cecil than hopes of Afelra, and cuts his tounge in half.

Ryu: Are you following us.

Cecil: Yes, I belvie you might be the key to the Dragoinol.

Amber: *bangs on tower door* OPEN UP OR I'LL BREAK IN!

Kazul: *sweat drop* my master truly is an idiot...

Amber: oh shut up Kazul i didn't ask u -.-

Kazul: *spreads her wings and stands lowers her head and barges the black tower door down* there? *grins*

Amber: -.-' i coulda done that.....

Kazul: sure sure...

Amber: just shutup and go in!

Kazul: oh no...ur the one going in i just broke down the door!

Amber: -.-' fine... *steps in looks around* hello?

Silva was in a panic. She urged Shiva to put on speed, pulling her spear out as she did.
"Silva, you need to calm down!"
"Calm down?!? Ryu and Ragear are in danger and you want me to [i]calm down?!?[/i]"
"In a word, yes. If you plunge into this situation with no control over your emotions, you won't be much help to Ryu, Ragear, or anyone, least of all yourself."
"Just hurry!"
They flew toward the campsite.
Down below, Cecil was helping Ryu up. From her vantage point high in the sky, it looked to Silva as if Cecil was hoisting Ryu off his feet, ready to run him through.
"Cecil? But I thought he was on our side?"
"Yes, Silva, he is--"
Silva didn't hear her. As Shiva swept near Cecil and Ryu, Silva leapt off her Draaqua and slapped Cecil over the head with her spear's shaft.
"You [i]have[/i] been following us!" she shrieked, whacking him again.
"Hey, stoppit, I come in--OW! Hey, knock it off, I'm on your side!"
Before Silva could swing her spear again, Shiva picked up the other end of it; Silva gripped the spear tightly, dangling in mid air.
"Put me down this instant, Shiva!"
"Not until you sit down and promise to listen to me, first."
Silva scowled, then nodded consent. As her feet touched the ground, Ragear ran to her, his arms open. "Ilvy!"
"Ragear, you're all right!" Silva sighed.
"Me too. Wow, I've never seen you so...wrathful before." Ryu grinned. "Thanks for coming, but we're fine."
"I hear a bloodcurdling scream from Ragear while we're on patrol, and we race back, only to hear you're fine!?"
"Well," Cecil interrupted, kicking the whimpering Batwing. "We had a visitor, but he's under control for the moment."
Batwing's mouth was tied shut; his wings and arms were tied togther as well. He squirmed, attempting to scratch the ropes off, but Ragear stepped up to him.
"If oo bad bad'ing, me flame." Ragear hiccuped, and a tiny fireball singed the grass next to Batwing's foot. Wide-eyed, Batwing stopped squirming.
"It doesn't look you needed me after all," Silva said, with a huff.
"You came after me," Ryu said, "that was pretty brave. And even though you didn't do anything, I'll count the thought for the deed."
"Well, thaaank you!" Silva snorted with a mock bow. "I only came to save Ragear, so there!"
Ryu groaned. "I didn't mean--"
Silva ignored him and stepped up to Cecil. "So what's the deal? Why are you following us?"
"It's about the Dragonial."
"Ah, so you admit to following us," Shiva grinned toothily.
Afelra looked at Shiva. "Don't think you don't need it."
"We can take care of ourselves!" Ryu shouted.
"Right," Silva said sarcastically, "like the time the soldiers were looking for us, or when my home was destroyed, or just now, with the bat-thingy--"
"Batwing," Batwing said between mouthfuls of rope.
"--and Ragear eating people's food."
"That happens a lot, actually," Ryu admitted. "But don't forget all the times we saved you. The salamander and...."
"Well whoop dee doo!"
"Oop ee doo!" Ragear chortled.
"Silva," Ryu said, with almost a plead in his voice, "why are you acting like this?"
"To be honest, I don't know," Silva shot back. "I'm leaving!"
"Ilvy!" Ragear called sadly.
"Let her go," Shiva said. "She just needs a little time to cool off. She had a bad scare, and she got a little over-excited. Nothing to worry about."
"How do you know all this?" Ryu asked the Draaqua.
"When you live with your dragon as long as you do," answered Cecil, "you learn a lot about each other."
Shiva nodded in agreement.
"So what does that say about us, Ragear?" Ryu asked him. Ragear only hiccuped.
"Oop ee doo!"

Cecil: I hope you know you owe me. I saved you twice but have not done what I asked.

Ryu: Huh? You havnt asked anything.

Ragear: Ye, he ha!

Afelra: Listen to your dragon young one, it is ture, my master has asked something of you.

Ryu: He has? I dont remember. What was it?

Cecil: I needed to ask some questions.

Ryu: Why?! There is nothing we have to tell you more than a sad tale.

Cecil: Yes, you do. You have dragons.

Ryu: Yeah so?

Cecil: You do know that their are veryfew dragons in existince now, right?

Ryu: Yeah, your point?

Cecil: Out of those dragons there are still a very few who like humans and are willing to be taken as partners. The only dragons that like humans are the Thunder Dragon clan, but yet they still dont like to take humans as partners.

Ryu: But Regear, and Shiva arnt like your dragon.

Afelra: I have a name you know!

Ryu: Yes i know.

Cecil: Yes, there are a few rouge dragons that take on humans.

Ryu: Why dont dragons like humans?

Cecil: Same resone humans dont like dragons. People out number dragons 100 to 1 but are scared of them because of there great power. And the dragons are scared of the humans because they might be able to kill all of them, just like they have done to other animals.

Ryu: Ok, but why are there dragons that like humans.

Cecil: Actually they only like the right humans, they only take partners if they sense they are worthy, but only a few are worthy, and only a few have this sense.

Ryu: Right, I get it now. So what questions do you want to ask.

Cecil: What makes you and your freind worhty of a Dragon?

"What kind of question is that?" Ryu inclined. "You insult me."

"I didn't mean it that way."

Ryu stared at Cecil with an eyebrow raised. "What makes [I]you[/I] worthy of a dragon? Hmmm?"

"THat is not the question."

"Or is it?"

"Bor iz it?" Ragear chirped.

"You are confusing me!" Cecil complained. Ryu just looked at him.

"I could have managed killing that creature without your help. You only let it loose."

"What? How rude of you Ryu!"

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm in an odd mood. Maybe Silva's moods are contageous."

"Wait. Did you say loose?"

[B]Later, flying over Shadow Wing's fortress, Batwing lands near his master...[/B]

"Sir. I did not complete the mission. But I will. I was this close." Batwing uses his wing as a measure.

"You fail me too many times. If you fail again, then I shall use my other henchman Poncho and you will be his scratching post." Batwing gulped. As if on cue, Poncho walked into the room.

"Purrrrrrfect. I haven't had a mission like this since my claws were short and my tail was stubby." Shadow Wing turned to Poncho.

"Ah! Poncho. I see you over heard. Well my feline friend, you up to it?"

"Don't worry master. If Bat-brains here fails, I always have a few tricks in my Surprise Pack." Shadow Wing smiled deviously.

"Good. You better."

Ryu walked away from the campsite to search for Silva after everyone was asleep again. Suddenly, he heard a shreik. "Oh no! Silva!" He began to run faster. Faster than he had ever ran before in his life! He came through some under brush and found Silva being held hostage by Batwing. "Let her go, you winged creep."

"Oh! What's that? You want your girlfriend back? Her for your life, buncho!"

"Girl friend! Oh that's it! We'll fight for the win." Batwing agreed and charged at Ryu. Ryu dodged but Batwing swooped backwards and smacked him near Silva. He snuck his blade close to her and cut the ropes. "Run." He whispered and got up for the final fight with the winged demon.

Soz about not posting much, but like Krillin, school has started and I'm getting heaps of work and only getting a little bit of time on the net, so I'll still be in the RPG but I might not post every day ;) :(

-----

[COLOR=red]Warlock and Predator fly up to Hajime and Suzuku[/COLOR]

Hajime: Man, they were angry!

Warlock: Well, Dragons are pretty rare, and they have probably heard loads of stories about Dragons burning down villages and all that stuff

Hajime: Yeah, and the real annoying thing about it is that those stories are all lies!!!

Suzuku: Yes, I agree, I would never do a thing like that!

Predator: Me neither...

[SIZE=3]Special Pincho Bonus!![/SIZE]

I drew a quick sketch of what I think Poncho looks like. As you can see here and read in the story, he's a cat. He has a bandana around his neck and has the ears of Gatomon (because Gatomon rocks!) and on his right he has the world-famous PONCHO SURPRISE PACK where he pulls all of his nasty tricks out of. In his right hand is a knife in which he pulled from his pack. Whatd o you think? This should be what he looks like? (And yes, the wings on his back work.)

[COLOR=royalblue]Massora: The others are calling for our help.

Ketrah: And they shall have it.

Putting away her Solar Wand, Ketrah jumped on Massora's broad back and they took off to where Ryu and Silva were.

Ketrah: What's this?

Hajime: Who are you?

Ketrah: Do you need to know?

Warlock: Well, you do ride a dragon like us.

Ketrah: My name is Ketrah, but Massora calls me Ket.

Massora: Hello Warlock, Predator, Hijime, Suzuku.

Suzuku: How did you know our names?

Ketrah: We're psychic like that.

Hijime: So you can tell everything we're thinking?

Ketrah: More or less, to find out everything, I need to dig deeper. So to speak.

All: Oh.[/COLOR]

How many Dragon peeps we got here?
Silva-Shiva, Ryu-Ragear, Cecil-Afelra, Amber-Kazul, Warlock-Predator, Hajime-Suzuku, and Ketrah-Massora.
That makes seven. Um, were we supposed to have six? :confused:
Also, I'm working on a sketch based on your sketch of Poncho, DW. I just can't help myself. :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]How many Dragon peeps we got here?
Silva-Shiva, Ryu-Ragear, Cecil-Afelra, Amber-Kazul, Warlock-Predator, Hajime-Suzuku, and Ketrah-Massora.
That makes seven. Um, were we supposed to have six? :confused:
Also, I'm working on a sketch based on your sketch of Poncho, DW. I just can't help myself. :angel: [/B][/QUOTE]Were we supposed to have six? I don't remember any more!

Silva sat in the bushes, terrified. Ryu ran at Batwing and swung his sword, the legendary Masamune. Batwing dodged nimbly, as was to his credit. Both kept up the deadly dance, until the sword bit into Batwing's arm. He toppled to the ground, and hissed, holding the wound. Ryu gasped for air, the fight draining his energy. Batwing looked as if he was about to slump over, but at the last moment, lunged at Ryu's unprotected back.
Ryu cried out as the demon creature dug his piercing claws deep into his skin. As before, Batwing hissed in evil glee.
"No mutt to save you this time, no way to escape. Your blood is mine!" The frog-serpent tongue flickered past Ryu's ear, as Batwing prepared for the killing bite.
"NO!" Silva screamed as she tore out of the bushes. She wasn't what exactly she was going to do, but she had to do [i]something[/i]. Both Ryu and Batwing looked surprised as she swung her clasped hands in a huge fist at the beast. He tumbled over, his claws tearing away from Ryu, leaving bloody scores.
As Silva tried to help Ryu up, Batwing retaliated; he slapped Silva against a tree, and she sagged to the ground, stars bursting in her head.
Ryu held his arm out to protect himself against Batwing, and he strained to reach his sword, lying a few feet from his hand.
He almost had it...
Batwing almost had him...
The creature had dug its claws in again with a death grip, preparing to bite Ryu once more. Ryu stretched his arm out as far as he could, but the Masamune was just a few fingers away.
[i]If I could reach just a little farther...but then Batwing...oh, to Hades with it!!![/i]
Ryu threw himself at the sword, grasping the handle. At the same moment, he exposed his neck completely, and Batwing attacked. The poisonous fangs sank into Ryu's flesh, and the venom began to immediately travel through his bloodstream.
Silva was shrugging back into wakefulness at this point. She took the situation in at a glance, and screamed painfully. Running to the pair, she tore at Batwing, but he refused to let go.
"Ryu, do something!"
[i]I can't...the venom...he's killing me....[/i]
"You stupid ***, don't die now, don't let the evil ones win!"
Ryu blinked through blurred vision. He summoned the last of his strength, and drove the Masamune through Batwing's withered heart.
"The Warrior has risen!" With a howling shriek, Batwing toppled over and died, his fangs still bared, stained blood red.
"Ryu?...[i]Ryu?!?[/i]"
Ryu struggled to prop himself up on his sword. He clasped his neck and held his hand out, staring at the blood in dull bewilderment.
"Ryu, just calm down, I'm sure you'll be all right, I just...I just..."
"I'd never thought it'd get this far..."
[i]I'd never thought it'd get this far...[/i]
Something stirred in Silva's memory.
A little boy and a girl playing in the meadow.
A snake in the grass.
It had jumped at the girl. The boy had pushed her out of the way, and it had bitten his arm instead.
Back at the doctor's, was it?...he had smiled at the girl. And he had said the same thing. She never thought it had made any sense.
And she still didn't.
Ryu sighed and collapsed, the sword thudding to the ground.
Silva fell to her knees, tears welling in her eyes.
An adult had come running when the girl had screamed.
But who was here to hear her now?
Silva softly sobbed uncontrollably, unsure of what to do...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GinnyLyn strikes again! Poncho, done by me...

Ketrah: Silva is in trouble.

Hajime: Let's go check it out.

Warlock: Let's go Predator!

Massora: There, I'll land close by.

Ketrah dismounted from Massora's back and pulled out her wand again.

Ketrah: Silva, what's wrong?

Silva: Ryu's been bitten by some sort of venom! *is crying hysterically*

Warlock: The Batwing's bite...

Ketrah: Stand back everyone.
Power of Hope,
Power of Light,
Power of Sincere Heart and Spirit,
Release your strength into this man.

White power flew from her wand and seeped into Ryu's body, healing him completely.

Ketrah: He'll be alright now.

Suzuku: Very interesting spell Ketrah.

I must say, Ginnylyn, cool pic of Poncho. Mine was a wquick sketch so today in art class I'll go for the main dealy like u. ;) :D

Ryu jumped to his feet like nothing had happened. As soon as he was on his feet, he collapsed to the ground. The others cried out in horror as the venom marks returned to his neck. "THat Batwing was some kind of demon! No animal could leave such a marking!" Hjime choked.

Ryu nodded. "Ket, you healed my scars. You heals my brooses (I think i spelled that wrong. I don't spell that word much. :D) but the marks onmy neck remain." He staggered to get up but just falling over in exausgtion. Silva caught him and he lay peacefully in her hands.

"Is.. is he dead?" Silva wimpered.

"Not at all. Just tired." Cecil replied with knowledge, "But the mark's venom will spread throughout his body and it will shatter his bones, rip apart his soul, and then kill him."

"What can we do?" Silva pleaded.

"We could beg the great Artos to give back his life." Shiva answered for Cecil.

"Artos?" all asked.

"Artos," Shiva continued, "Is a spirit, or more like a god actually that gives life or death to anyone. Shall we try."

Silva wiped away a tear and said in a cheerful voice, "Let's do it!"