OtakuBoards

Dragonial

Dragon Warrior

Warlock: "So, who are you?"

Hajime: "I'm Hajime, and he's...um..."

Suzuku: "Suzuku."

Hajime: "Yeah, that's it."

[I]Warlock walks up to Predator.[/I]

Warlock: "He's still off in dreamland. But I better get him off this road, I'm not sure if everyone here likes dragons..."

[I]Hajime looks around, and sees many of the people now carring pitch forks and other weapons.[/I]

Hajime: "Uh oh..."

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cecil is flying on Afelra looking for sumthing that might aid his search.

Cecil: Searching, Searchin, but never finding.

Afelra: Master Cecil, I see a Draaque.

Cecil: Huh? Isnt that a dragon that flys with out wings?

Afelra: Yes master.

Cecil: Let me see? *looks over side of Afelra.* I just see the dragon, is there any thing else there?

Afelra: Yes, there is a small dragon and 2 people geting attacked.

Cecil: What?! We have to help them!

Afelra: Shall I accompany you?

Cecil: What kind of Question is that!? That dragon cant even handle it!

Afelra: A Draaque.

Cecil: I dont care, we have to help them!

Afelra: Yes master, *turns into a lighting bolt and hits shadow wing and the dragon appears right on top of Shadow wing

Ryu: Hey its you!

Cecil: Yeah I saw something going on from the air.

Ragear: Ou ave! Ou ave!

Cecil: Ou what?

Afelra: I think he said we saved.

Cecil: What is going on here.

Ryu::D Your dragon is sitting on top of Sorcerer.

Cecil: Oh. Afelra get up.

Afelra yes master.

He move from the spot and there is a body imprint in the ground and in the hole there is a scroched body.

Shadow wing: Och.

Cecil: Haha, what are you doing under Afelra!

Shadow wing: I didnt choose to be stuck under your fat Dragon!

Cecil: Hold it there you dont want to get shocked again do you!

Shadow wing: grrrr:flaming: :mad: *teleports away.

Ryu:thanks for saving us!

Cecil: No prob, but you have to answer some of my questions.

I'm way ahead of you, Ginnylyn. I have been pasting our story in Microsoft Word so I can remember the good times. I even added the pics that people post. So, it's easier just to ask me for a copy. I even improved it for spell checking and other mistakes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryu gets up and stares at Cecil. "No time for questions now! Silva!" Ryu runs into the mess of burning rubble and wood. He finds Silva under some planks and pulls her out. He holds her up so any wounds she have won't be pressed on. "Silva! Silva! You okay?"

Silva shakes her head as she comes into focus, seeing Ryu when she opens her eyes. "Yeah. I'm okay." Ryu grins a little.

"That's good."
"Hey! Umm.. I hate to break up you comotion over there but I [I]do have[/I] some questions ya know." Cecil complains.

Ryu turns to him to speak but flitches. That's when Silva sees the wounds on his shoulder. "Your hurt!"

"It's not bad! I've had worse." Ryu suddenly collapses.

Ryu wakes up, seeing Ragear, Silva, and surprisingly Shiva over his head. He lay in a bed that wasn't totally torn to bits. "What? What happened?"

"Rooie get hurt. Fall downed." Ragear replies in a gentle voice.

"Aww... crud. I can't remember a thing from last night. And I thought I had something to figure out about your song, Silva." Silva steps back.

"That is not your concern."

"Yes but... I want... to help you... because... you helped me and... Ragear."

"Hmm... well, it seems now none of us has a home." They all look around at the pile of nothingness and disaster.

"Yeah. I see." Ryu says, still dizzy from the fall. He gets out of the bed, grabs his sword, and starts to walk out the door, which is still standing even after the crash. Silva sees the sword.

"Where did you get the sword?"

Ryu stops short. He speaks nervously, "Umm.. I don't really want to talk about that."

Silva gasps. "Oh! So you [I]also[/I] have a mysterious secret."

"Umm.. yeah."

"Secwet! Secwet!"

"Well, like I said, thanks again. C'mon Ragear." They start to walk out of the rubble pit when they are stopped by Cecil.

"Hey! Forget about me! I have questions."

"No Cecil." Ryu shakes his head. "Not in the mood." He walks along down the road, people gathering to see the big mess that once in the past was Silva's 'Palace'. Cecil snorts.

"And I saved your bloody lives!"

Ryu walked for about 4 minutes til Silva and Shiva caught up with them. "Hey!" Silva said running to Ryu's side. "Where are you two going? You have no home!"

"I don't know. Somwhere where dragons and humans live in peace, where the valleys are plaited with golden crops, and the sun shines warmingly on us from above the heavens."

Silva looked at him confused. "Well... can we come? We have no where to live now either."

Ryu actually smiled that day after she said those words. "Yes. We need the company." they both smiled and Ragear jumped up and down happily.

"Coompiny! Coompiny!"

Cecil: Hmm there is sumthing wrong with them.

Afelra: Should we follow them?

Cecil: Yes, lets go.

Once again the duo is flying in the air but this time they are following the 2 dragon tamers and their dragons.

Cecil: I wonder where they are going. Maybe they will help my search since they have dragons.

Silva notices Ryu looking around. "What's wrong?"

"I feel like were being followed." He looks up and Cecil's dragon hides just in time. "Hmm..."

"Maybe you just are feeling uneasy." Ryu nods.

"Yeah. That may be it."

"Unpeasy!!!" Ryu and Silva laughed at Ragear :laugh: .

"Though, Ragear is as cheerful as a songbird in the morning." They laughed again at Ragear's crazy antics.

"Silva." Shiva interrupted.
"What is it Shiva?"
"Ryu's right. Were being watched."
"Okay. If Shiva says so, it must be true."
Ryu almost leaps 10 feet off the ground. "What? What about 'If Ryu says so, it must be true'? Aren't I right sometimes. Geesh!!"

"Silva, jump on my back. We'll check it out." Silva does so and they zoom off.

"We'll be back in a sec." Silva calls down to Ryu. He nods in approval and stands still as Ragear rolls around in the dirt with a bunny, playing.

[I]I feel weird around Silva. An odd feeling. Maybe it links to something of the past. She reminds me of someone.[/I] Ryu's thoughts were interrupted by someone yelling, "A dragon! It's eating my food!" Ryu turns and sighs and takes off after the mischeivious Ragear.

Cecil: D@mn! They saw us! Take evasive manivers Afelra!

Afelra turns into a tunder bolt and goes starigt up into the clouds and he starts to turn the cloud into balck storm clouds.

Cecil: Ok, lets stay in this cloud for a while and if they start to come turn into a bolt and jump from cloud to cloud

Afelra: yes master.

[I]Meanwhile Cecil and Afelra are being searched for.[/I]

Shiva: I cant find anything!

Silvia: Keep on looking!

Cecil: I think there coming closer! Fly off to another cloud and make sure they dont see us!

After a few minutes of searching they still cant find them.

Silvia: Shiva I think your acute senses need to be worked on.

Shivia: Im sure I saw something thow!

Silvia: Lets just keep on going.

They fly down and rejoin Ryu.

Cecil: Few... lets stay up here for a while.

meanwhile faraway in a black tower loard stormwing was punshing his flunkies

l.s.:you know what the punshiment is for failure, ratwing, i gave a simple assignment the least you could is complete the job.this is your last chance i want the dragon ragear and his master ryu dead in 3 days!! get out of my sight you worthless excuse for dragon slime..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note :ratwing is my ever loyal dragon flunkie he sold many dragons out to save himself.

i am trying to collect 37 dragon spirts so i can sommon my evil goddess and feed her the spirts so she grows storng and can renew her reign of evil...

sounds like a good evil plan to me.

Ryu: Stop Ragear!

Ragear: Foo'!

Ryu: Stop! No more food! You'll become fat! Argh!

*Ryu summons thunder and it strikes near Ragear. Ryu is stunned.*

Ryu: Did I do that?

*Ragear backed up.*

Ragear: Lighteningning.

*Ryu runs up to Ragear.*

Ryu: I'm sorry, Ragear.

Ragear: It Otay! Rooie no mean it.

Silva: Guys! That mob is coming. Jump on Shiva's back!

*Ryu and Ragear listened to Silva's commands and Ryu jumped on by Silva as Ragear sat on Shiva's head. They took off in a woosh!*

~meanwhile amber caught up to kazul and is now back on, flying towards stormwings' black tower~

Amber: *squints* look! *points to the tower in the distance* whats that?

Kazul: i don't know...lets go check it out *speeds on*

I have just finished making a new sketch which is of the Dragonial itself. But instead of just showing it off, I am posting it up with the all new DRAGONIAL TITLE. It consist of 3 pics. The sketch on the left is mine and it's the quick sketch of Ragear. The middle one is Ginnylyn's magnificant drawing of her and her dragon. It just astounds me. And the right pic is the world-famous Dragonial.

"Phew! That was close! We would have been done for if it wasn't for you Silva and Shiva too! Thanks again. Your always saving our butts. Wish we could repay you."

Silva smiles. "I'll think of a way." Ryu suddenly became uneasy.

:( "Uh oh. I feel work coming."

Silva laughed at Ryu :laugh: . "What is there to work on?"

"Oh yeah. I guess you have a point."

"Uhh.. guys." Shiva interrupted.

"Yes Shiva? What is it?"

"Look up ahead." Something came right at Silva, knocking her off Shiva. Is this the end for Silva?

"Ilvy!!" Ragear leapt from Shiva's back and dived at Silva's plummeting figure.
"RAGEAR!! Crazy litttle--" Ryu swore to himself under his breath. "Shiva, [i]do something![/i]"
Shiva was about to, when the whatever it was shot past her. With a startled snort, she leapt back in the air. The creature turned and chased after Silva and Ragear.
"Ragear, you dummy, what are you doing?!?" Silva shrieked as the small dragon gripped her.
"Potektin'," he replied. The two gasped as the creature flew at them.
"Pyro sssskorch!" the fiery salamander (for that is what it was) hissed. "Ssssuffer!"
Pyro opened his fanged mouth and breathed black fire at them. Ragear suddenly twisted in the air, protecting Silva and taking the hit in his own back.
"Ragear!"
"Ooo, it hurt, bernz, Ilvy," Ragear moaning pleadingly.
"Yesss, yesss, sssskorch!" Pyro said, its voice like the sound of water steaming on fire.
Above, on Shiva's back, Ryu drew his sword.
"Ah, the mysterious blade," Shiva commented. Ryu didn't say a word, but sprang from her back, aiming his sword at the salamander.
"Oh, the idiotic warrior!" Shiva growled as she watched him fall. "When will they learn that some things [i]do[/i] need wings to fly?"
The blade pierced Pyro through. He turned his head on Ryu, staring with unblinking eyes. "Death will vissssit sssoon, thissss I promisssse...." The yellow pupils clouded over, and Ryu's rage left him. He suddenly noticed the tiny error in his heroic plan. He was falling faster now, with dead weight on his sword.
Silva clutched at Ragear. His breathing was labored now, the black fire still burning on his back, his once dancing eyes mere slits closed in pain. Then he forced them open.
"'Ilvy, I lie now..."
Before Silva could say another word, the black fire burning on Ragear's back seemed to explode. A small cloud of smoke hovered, but was blown away as Ragear flapped two enormous black wings.
"Wak me, 'Ilvy!"
Their fall was almost immediately halted as Ragear beat his new wings. Ryu fell past them in a blur, a look of amazement written across his face.
"Rooie!" Ragear chortled. He folded his wings and chased Ryu. He then clamped his teeth on the seat of Ryu's pants and yanked. The dead salamander fell off of Ryu's sword, landing splat on a main road on the village below. (The dead salamander became a source of much speculation in the days to come, and villagers became even more terrified of the dragons, as we shall soon see.)
"Ragear!" Shiva flew under the small dragon, who was near collapse. "You flew, little one, you flew!"
"Yes. Eeva be quyit, I tired..." So saying, Ragear folded his wings in and fell asleep on Shiva's back.
"So who saved who here?"
Silva playfully shoved Ryu. "Who cares? At least we're all safe right now. Say, who was that guy we ran into earlier?"
"Cecil. He had a dragon. So did that one girl, Amber."
"Just how many people are there with dragons?!?"
"You're asking me, Ms. Secret Past?"
"You're one to talk! You didn't start shutting up until I saw that sword of yours."
"Oh, so you [i]wanted[/i] me to shut up, is that it?"
"Right now," Shiva cut them both off, "I want the both of you to be silenced. Ragear needs his rest. And you do too."
"Where are we going, Shiva?"
"Later, Silva. Rest now."
"But--"
"Sleep, child, let rest wash over you, let dreams carry you on their current."
The Draaqua flew on, careful of her three sleeping passengers.

Day's break made Ryu open his eyes and blink away the sleep that was in his eyes. He stretched but grabbed onto Shiva so he wouldn't fall. "Ow! Hey! No pinching." Shiva scolded.

"Sorry." Ryu said. "So, are the others awake?"

"You tell me. I'm not able to see. I must keep my eyes and ears ahead."

Ryu turned to see that everyone was sleeping. He stared at Silva. [I]I still feel weird about her... but why?[/I] Ryu thought. [I]It's like ever since I met her my whole life has changed. I found a dragon, Iost my home, this guy in a cape looking like a bat is trying to kill me. What's the deal? Argh. My brain hurts. I'm going to try to sleep some more.[/I] Ryu closed his eyes and went to sleep again.
[COLOR=red]"Huh? What? Where am I? Ragear? RAGEAR!" Ryu turns to see Silva. "Oh Thank goodness. It's you Silva. Huh? Silva. What's wrong?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]"It's you Ryu." She replied.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]"Me? But... but.. Silva!" She suddenly disapeared right before Ryu's eyes. "No! Silvaaaaaaa!!!!!"[/COLOR]
Ryu woke up with cold sweat dripping down his face and flying behind him in the wind. Silva and Ragear lay still sleeping. Silva opened an eye, "You okay?" Ryu jumped then smiled.

":) I am now." Silva went back to sleep and Ryu sat on Shiva's head. [I]Did that dream mean anything. Odd. Very odd.[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Ketrah: Fly down right there Massora. I see humans and dragons.

Massora: Yes Ket.

A strange silver haired girl and her dragon hit the ground softly and walk over to where Ryu and Silvia were sleeping.

Ketrah: They are older than me.

Massora: Yes. But nobody here is as old as me.

Shiva: Who are you two?

Massora: I am Massora, the dragon partner of K'Ketrah Zerris.

Ketrah: *bows* Greetings Shiva. Is Silva your mistress?

Shiva: How did you know my name?

Ketrah: I am psychic. Both Dragons and People's thoughts are transparent to me.

Massora: We must tell them why we are here.

Shiva: Why then?

Ketrah: It can wait.[/COLOR]

Ryu stood by the cliffs and just stared into the sky. The silver-haired mistress walks up to Silva, "Is he always like this? He's... well... odd."
"You'll get use to him." Silva replied cutting up food.
Katrah mumbled.

Ragear ran up to Ryu's side and held out some celery Silva made for Ryu. "Rooie hungie?" Ryu looked at Ragear and smiled.

"Thanks buddy."
"No thank me. Thank Ilva!"
"Okay. I will." Ragear was hyper and ran off to play with squirrels in the trees. [I]Once again, the thought of Silva makes he feel odd.[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Ketrah: Right...Massora!

Massora: I'm here.

Ketrah: Go talk to young Ragear. His speech leaves something to be desired.

Massora: Alright.

Shiva: Are you hungry Ketrah?

Ketrah: No, I don't eat that often.

Shiva: Don't you get hungry?

Ketrah: Sometimes, like after a battle, but not on a daily basis.

Silva: I wish the guys were like that.

Ketrah: :D Funny.[/COLOR]

Massora walked up to Ragear and he peered up from his play time with the squirrels. "Hello Ragear."

"Hello big drago'."
"What kind of dragon are you?"
"Me a red drago'."
"I see that but what KIND of dragon are you. like a Draaqua?"
"Me is 2 years old in dragon years. :)"
"Oh? Well, there's something i didn't know."

"Hey! What are you two talkin' about?" Ryu interrupted.
"Uuhh.. Nothing." Massora said and she walked off. Ryu turns to Ragear.
"What happened."
"Me is this many years young!" he held up 2 claws.

[COLOR=royalblue]Massora: Well, I tried Ket.

Ketrah: That's okay Massora. Ready to do some flying?

Massora: Certainly, but why?

Ketrah: I'm sensing an evil force beyond these mountains.

Shiva: Don't go there, we dragons avoid it.

Ragear: Yah..it'sa evwil.

Massora: Ket and I fear nothing.

Ketrah: More or less, yeah.

Ryu: Do you want us to come along?

Massora/Ketrah: No.

Ketrah: We'll be back by tonight.[/COLOR]

Ragear sits with the squirrels on his head as Ket flies off on Massora's head. "Go bye-bye!"
"Bye-bye." says the squirrel babies. Soon, after the squirrel mom summoned her little ones, Ragear came up to Ryu. He wasn't moving. He just sat on the cliff's edge. He soon started to tip, and feel from the ledge.

Ketrah and Massora wing over the huge mountain range.

Massora: I feel the darkness there. *indicates place with her headspikes*

Ketrah: Let's check it out. *draws wand* This could be rather dangerous.

Massora: Excellent. *eyes glow red*

Ketrah: Hmm...it's silent here, no birds singing...Even the grass feels afraid.

Massora: True evil lingers in places where it will be safe.

Ketrah: Like this place. What was that?

????: Your doom! *attacks Ketrah violently*

Ketrah: SOLAR WAND! Ignite!
Blue magic errupts from Ketrah's wand and flies towards her attacker.

????: AHH!!

Ketrah: Finish him Massora!

Massora: Roraing Beam!!!

A blast of energy takes out the enemy.

Ketrah: That was fun, what's next?

Massora: No idea. Lets find out.

"Well," Silva commented, munching on some carrots, "that makes five of us now."
"Huh?" Ryu looked bewildered. Ragear tugged on Ryu's shirt sleeve playfully, and Ryu landed back on the firm ground again.
"Cecil and his dragon, Amber and hers, and now Ketrah and hers." Silva smiled. "Plus us and ours, of course. I wonder how many there are."
"Silva."
"Hmm?" Silva didn't seem to be paying much attention.
"Did you ever...ah...did you ever get the feeling that we have seen each other before."
Silva looked at him. Ryu couldn't read any emotion on her face. "Why do you ask?"
Ryu wrestled with the idea of telling Silva his dream. He suddenly decided against it, and pointed to Ragear.
"Here's something else I don't get--when did he get wings?"
"I dunno, but I don't see them anymore."
"Maybe because they are folded up? Hey, Ragear, c'mon, you goof!"
"'Ag'eer goof? No 'Ag'eer goof! Rooie goof!"
Ryu ran his hands over Ragear's back. A small scar had formed where Ragear had been hit by the salamander, but besides that, nothing. "What happened to your wings, buddy?"
"'Ings? Fo' lie?"
"Yeah, for flying."
Ragear hiccuped, a small fireball singeing the ground next to him.
"You [i]didn't[/i]," a wide-eyed Ryu gaped.
"'Ings gohn," Ragear grinned.
"You ate them?!?"
"Ragear's right, Ryu, you [i]are[/i] a goof!" Silva giggled. "He may be hungry, but he wouldn't be [i]that[/i] hungry. I'm sure you'll find out more about his wings later."
"Whaddaya mean, me?"
"Duh, you're his 'master'. The more time you spend with your dragon, the more time you get to know your dragon. Speaking of which," she said, walking to Shiva, "wanna go now?"
"Yes."
"Go? Go where?!?"
"We won't be gone long, we're just gonna scout the area."
"But Ketrah said--"
"I know, I know, but sometimes I feel better when I scout around." Shiva took to the air. "We'll be back soon!" Silva called as they climbed higher.
Ryu sighed miserably. "Looks like it's just you and me again, Ragear."
Ragear hiccuped.
BONUS: GinnyLyn's view of Ryu and Ragear

Thanx for making that for me Ginny. That is totally how I pictured him! Your the best anime artist i know! Besides myself but then again, your WAY BETTER!
Ryu and Ragear sat down. Ragear nudged Ryu and Ryu let out a howl. "Did you just bite me?"
"'Ite?"
"Oh my!" Ryu looked at Ragear and a horn was starting to merge from his head. "Your growing a horn ragear. Wait!" He saw another one. "Two! This is cool!" Suddenly, the happiness ended and a small bat/cat like creature stepped forth. Ryu gasped.

"The name's Batwing. The game's Ryu and Ragear's deaths."

Ryu backed away from BatWing. "Why do you you want to kill me? I'm funny, and handsome, and really nice and--"
"And expendable. Your mutt, too."
"Mahtt?" Ragear looked puzzled.
"I'll make it fair..."
"OK."
"Tell me which one of you wants to die first."
Ryu looked blank. "[i]That's[/i] fair?!"
"No more time for talk. Your death is nigh, man!"
[i]Hello, Silva, Ketrah, whenever one of you lovely ladies is available to come save my butt again!!![/i]
"We're not really scouting, are we?"
"What gives you that idea?" Silva inquired.
"I've been flying in the same circle for over an hour, and you have yet to notice it."
"Sorry, Shiva," Silva apologized. "You're as smart as ever. Actually, I wanted to get away from the others, to see if I can remember more of the song."
"What do you have so far?"
"[i]Over land, over air, over sea...[/i]...That's all I can recall."
"What do you suppose the song is directions to?"
"The Dragonial? Who knows?"
"Shall we head back for now?"
"Yeah," Silva agreed, "I can't get anymore of the song right now, anyway..."
[i]"EEVAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"[/i]
Shiva cocked her ears up. "Ragear!" she cried.
Silva felt her heart gripped in icy cold fear. Ryu and Ragear! Something was horribly wrong, or Ragear would not be calling out like that. "Shiva, we've got to get back--!"
[i]I didn't know something like this was going to happen! Please, Ryu, hang on!! We're coming!!![/i]