SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 Do you do something that other consider strange? Tell us about it. My brother and alot of people I know(Styra) think I'm strange in ways. Like I can remember the exact day I saw the TMR for the first time(Thursay, January 10,2002)yet I forget the simplist things like ages and names sometimes.:bluesweat
Transtic Nerve Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 I have this strange thing between my legs. I think it's call a penis. Yes, anyway, I dunno where it came from or what t's doing there. This is so bizzare! lol
Spikey Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 I can name how many anime's and all that stuff. People think that's odd. I can stare at a TV for 3 hours without looking at anything else. My mom think's [B]that's[/b] weird. You should see my friend.
Sui Generis Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 I don't really do one thing thats weird really. I'm just weird. Or atleast everyone thinks I am o.O. Maybe its because I have a tendacy to run and slide across the floor screaming "MOPPING BOOOYY TO THE RESCUE!!!" but that couldn't be it, could it?:rolleyes:
tursi Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 um...i can tune out everything around me to listen to one sound...and i'm crazy...
Red Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [b][color=003399]I can: 1) Bend my index finger all the way to back of my hand. 2) Twist my right wrist a full 360 degrees without bending my body 3) Put my legs behind my head, put my arms through my legs and walk on my hands. Plus I remember silly, silly things from ages beforehand for no reason.[/b][/color]
Kei Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I have this strange thing between my legs. I think it's call a penis. Yes, anyway, I dunno where it came from or what t's doing there. This is so bizzare! lol [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]That was [i]so[/i] wrong. Well, an interesting thing about me is that I'm double-jointed in my arms, and I've memorized all the Pokéraps from Pokémon. <---(sad) Another thing is that I've also memorized the first two stanzas from [i]The Raven[/i] by Edgar Allen Poe. I freaked out my English class with that one, lol.[/color]
Dragon Fou Lu Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 if i think about something that someone's said to me recently, i seem to get a weird made up word in my head. i'm also constantly thinking of numbers. :p
Deedlit Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [color=009966]I'm obsessed with Elves, Legolas, and anime, which is considered kinda wierd over here, but that's just who I am. ^_^[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [color=royal blue]Let's see--I've got a TERRIBLE memory, yet I can remember anything that happens in the 24 hour period I am in. 'Course, as soon as the day is gone, I forget it. :bluesweat I'm known as the Princess of Sound Effects. My multimedia teachers think I could get a job just making sound effects. Weird. Betcha didn't know THAT one! Heh. I also tend to enjoy myself more in my video game and anime/cartoon worlds than I usually do in real life. Weird? Or sad? *grins at Lady K*[/color]
tursi Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 oh yeah! i talk to people who aren't there in public, because they get on my nerves somethimes with their chating. and when i get fustrated i start yelling out random things that make no sence to any one but me....i can alos make people smile....if that's a talent.
Tommy Vercetti Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 well i can have my finger be really straight and then bend the end joint it sounds a bit confusing but anyway you would have to see it to understand. I have this thing that for some reason when someone says something to me i usually say what as if i didnt hear but then i heard what they said and they always ask me why i said what but i dont really know why i said what lol.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 18, 2003 Author Posted January 18, 2003 I always use punctuation and such when talking on aim/msn, people always know me for doing that.
wrist cutter Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I have this strange thing between my legs. I think it's call a penis. Yes, anyway, I dunno where it came from or what t's doing there. This is so bizzare! lol [/B][/QUOTE] FINE, I'll be the one to laugh at that. *takes a good laugh* You people all suck -_-
Rhys Mayiessen Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 [color=navy]People think its weird that I can touch my nose with my tongue. So whenever they said that joke "Hey can you touch you nose with your tongue?" I can...My brother can do it as well...[/color]
muetank Posted January 18, 2003 Posted January 18, 2003 1. i can ake my eyes jiggle back and forth realy fast 2. i can make a flame thrower with an arisal can and a lighter 3. i can clap with one hand
Guest Chris Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [color=green]well, for one, i have a split personality....sort of. sometimes i'm really nice and cherful and talk a lot, but most of the time i stand in the corner and don't say anything. i just stand there, with no expression. and i dress like a goth and deny it repetitivly. i also find the stupidest things funny, but only when i'm drinking. that's all i can think of now.[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [color=royal blue]I don't drink, swear, smoke, or have intimate relationships with others. Does that count as being weird? :D [/color]
Queen Asuka Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]People are ALWAYS calling me weird. I don't know; I think a few would have to be: I seem like I'm on speed when I've never been on drugs in my life and I can talk REALLY fast when I'm excited. ^_^ Like on the Office Depot commercial. [/color][/size]
Manic Webb Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 I remember a lot of useless information. The other day, one of my friends asked me (out of freaking nowhere) how the "Toys R Us Kid" song goes and I knew it (even though Toys R Us hasn't used that song in a commercial in years). I sometimes overreact just to shock everyone. If I'm milding interested in something, I'll gasp and point at it like it's the holy grail. Then, once I've noticed that everyone is staring at me like I'm crazy, I quickly switch to a straight face.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 19, 2003 Author Posted January 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B][color=royal blue]I don't drink, swear, smoke, or have intimate relationships with others. Does that count as being weird? :D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Nah, sounds like me. Drugs are bad... :nono: I seem to have no life to some of my friends, like I never leave the house. Which is partically true. --; I go outside more in the summer. They always tell me, 'You need to get out more'. Blegh.. I love drawing, computers, ect, I don't wanna. I do get out though, just not very often, in the winter atleast.
KittyLynn Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i] [B]Nah, sounds like me. Drugs are bad... :nono: I seem to have no life to some of my friends, like I never leave the house. Which is partically true. --; I go outside more in the summer. They always tell me, 'You need to get out more'. Blegh.. I love drawing, computers, ect, I don't wanna. I do get out though, just not very often, in the winter atleast. [/B][/QUOTE] Same no drugs, or smoke or anything. Bad things. I'm obsessed with Takato and food.
Gabe Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 I can move my ears without using my hands *wiggles ears and waits for the applause* Also I can type around 90 words a minute, faster then anyone at my school. I can name almost all the mistakes in LOTR:TT
DeathKnight Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I have this strange thing between my legs. I think it's call a penis. Yes, anyway, I dunno where it came from or what t's doing there. This is so bizzare! lol [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]I'm not alone anymore! --- I can scream really demonic like, for 8-10 seconds at a time- Like a heavy metal band member or something. It hurts sometimes when I do it, heh. Other than that I can crack my knuckles on my chin. o.o'[/color]
muetank Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 i can drink stuff thrue my nose. is that weard
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now