Jump to content
OtakuBoards

DIgital Destiny: Stone of Enlightened Endurance.


Recommended Posts

Posted
this is a spin off (or sequel) story of Na'dou's DIgital Destiny. here is the story...

A Digimon called S@bremon has discovered a Stone of Enlightened Endurance. Said to be the central figure in a New World Order which could cataclysmically untie the bonds of the digital world and untie evil over good. The stone has S@bremon under it's spell, a band of Digimon must destroy the Stone, and whoever cursed S@bremon to find it in the first place.

Ideally, I would like the members of dIgital destiny to sign up as well, b ut here is the stats you need to start the rpg

Name of Digimon
Tamer name
Evolutions
Background

It is up to you to destroy the chaotic new power in the Digital World

[size=1] I hope this isn't a flop like my Vice City RPG :p [/size]
Posted
Digimon: BladeGabumon
Level: Rookie
Tamer: Rae Pheonix (yes, it's a girl)
Evolutions: Lupedramon (Champion), Razemon (Ultimate), MagnaGarurumon (Mega)
Description: BladeGabumon is, as the name suggests, a different species of Gabumon. Instead of a horn on his head, it is a longer blade of metal. His fur coat is a royal blue and white, and the scales on his stomach are light blue. Attcks- Blade Strike, Light Beam
Lupedramonmon looks like [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=312294]this[/URL], and he has a large sword. Attacks: Light Spear, Wolf Blade
Razemon, a Deva-like digimon, is like Lupedramon but his fur is a slightly darker blue and he wears armour in the same style as the Devas did (light blue with dark blue edging). He wears leg armour, gauntlets, chest armour and a helmet. His sword is larger, and he has a steel bow, too. Attacks: Aurora Blade, Light Jevelin
MagnaGarurumon is the same as in Frontier, although his smaller gun has been replaced with a large blade. Attacks: Magna Blade (see a theme here?), Solaris Burst
Background: Having lived in the mountains for a very long time, BladeGabumon has problems fitting in and interacting with others.
Posted
[COLOR=#AA0000][SIZE=1]Do we [I]have[/I] to have made up characters or can we use old caracters?BTW, I will join, it's just I want this question answered first.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Can we be season 4 charcters? Just asking.[/SIZE]
Posted
You can use Digimon from the show, but probably not humans.
Digital Destiny is pretty much dead, but I'll enter this one.

Digimon: Guilmon
Tamer: David
Champion: Growlmon
Ultimate: Wargrowlmon
Mega: Megidramon
Bio-Merge: Gallantmon(can change to Crimson Mode)
Background: Guilmon met David, and they began to look for twelve stones with Sprindellmon. After a seiries of adventures, David began to experiance strange feelings, and occaisonally saw things as someone else. He knew that S@bremon was after the Stone, but couldn't do anything. See the origional DIgital Destiny thread for the full story.

I'll probably start up the search for the stones again.
Hopefully we'll get everyone from the origional thread.
Posted
Name of Digimon: Sphrinmon

Tamer name: Kyle & Jake

Evolutions:

Baby: Mezzymon (Metal bubble)

In Training: Meznimon (Proton bubble)

Rookie: Sphrinmon (Spiked Knee Kick & Jewel Of Sphrin)

Champion: Sphizenmon (Tempting Aura & Myst of the stone)

Ultimate: Sphrindellmon (Demented Prayer & Sphrindell Beam)

Mega: Mezphinmon (Knee slam & Plasma head thrash)

Background: Shes quiet and prefers to be alone... no one seemed to understand here not even her friends. She keeps it all inside. She figures why bother them with her own problems. After jake and kyle came along she got even more quieter.
Posted
I got it! I'll be ...

Tamer: Matthias

Name: Veemon

Evolution/s: DemiVeemon, Veemon, Flamedramon, Raidramon, Ex-Veemon, Paildramon.[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=348182[/IMG]

Bio: You've seen the show havn't you?!
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]Digimon:Wadraguiymon
Evolutions:Wingdramon(champ)Waikuunmon(Ult)Waikanamon(Mega)
Tamer:Kirn
Background:Kirn Kairi's older brother was neglected by his family for losine Kaori and Kairi once a hotel.He has always been unnoticed by his family and always was jealous of Kaori and Kairi cause they got all the attention until he met Wadraguiymon who is Draguiymon and Wingdraguiymon's older brother who had the same problems with his family and from there on end have always been by each other's side.
Bio:Kirn is quiet and doesn't like many people since he was always ignored by his family and prefers to be isolated with Wadraguiymon.........he has break downs when feels useless and goes crazy with guilt when he has nightmares about losing Kaori and Kairi at the motel.But Wadraguiymon is always there for him.
[/color][/size]
Posted
Let's start this up.
S@bertooth, I recommend you set the stage, and let us bring our characters in.
I'm starting David and Guilmon from where the origional DIgital Destiny left off, so read that thread for the whole story.
Posted
Hmmm... *hits herself on the head* I'll try to use only one Digimon, but which one? I hope Spirit-evolving is allowed!

Aha! Got one! At least one of her Digivolutions is not a fic...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=deeppink][font=arial][size=1][u]Tamer:[/u] Chris (please note that she's a girl)
[u]Digimon:[/u] Dotmon (fresh)
[u]Digivolutions:[/u]
[b]Fresh:[/b] Dotmon
[b]In-Training:[/b] Katydidmon
[b]Rookie:[/b] Gypsymon
[b]Champion:[/b] Tarantillamon
[b]Ultimate:[/b] Arukenimon
[b]Mega:[/b] Kinesismon
[b]Hybrid:[/b] UltraPsymon (Chris obviously Spirit-evolves to her)
[u]Background:[/u] Chris was one of the Digidestined at a time, and even after the Digidestined's quest was done, they were still stuck with their Digimon. Chris and Gypsymon were a little behind in the quest; by the time Gypsymon finally Digivolved to Tarantillamon, a few of the other Destined Digimon had reached their Mega levels. After the quest was done, the Digital Port was sealed, until now...[/color][/font][/size]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Every time a made-up Digimon appears, I will post a quote listing its stats, which include the Digimon's name, type, level, attacks, and a brief description of it. Here's an example:

[quote][i]Dotmon
Level: Fresh
Type: Micro Virus
Attack: Bubble Blow
Dotmon is a sweet little ladybug... aww... However, unlike most ladybugs, she can't fly. She also got her name from the single black dot on her back.[/i][/quote]

I'll try to post pics if I have them, and I hope I'm included in this RPG, since I was in the original one.
Posted
?Tamers are not necessary. Neither are the other elements, they are just a good guide to go by, you can be a pink elephant if that is what you want.

oooc: no one be a pink elephant or i will ...

never mind *starts RPG*
Posted
Ooh another one. Hope I can stay for sometime on this.

Name: Mina
Digimons:
Rookie: Felismon,Eyriemon.
Champions: Pantheramon, Daggermon
Ultimates: Sekhmemon, Aryamon
Megas: Ahmaimon, Ishtaramon.

Background: Mina did come from an alternate reality at one time. She is friendly with people if they're noce to her. Her digimon before included a bird type named Avemon, but somehow got replaced with Eyriemon, a gryphon type. She goes to the digiworld with Felismon and then finds Eyriemon.
Posted
Hmm, may as well...

Name of digimon: Katzemon
partners: Grashmon, Shadowmon, and Sakuyamon

Evos:
Katzemon-Pumamon-MetalPumamon-SkullPumamon
Shadowmon-Shacrumon-Shathunmon-DarkShathunmon
Grashmon-Visciomon-Graembermon-WarGraembermon
Renamon-Kyubimon-Taomon-Sakuyamon
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Name:Renamon
Tamer:Amber
Evolutions:
Reremon(Fresh)
Viximon(In Training)
Renamon(Rookie)
Kyubimon(Champion)
Taomon(Ultimate)
Sakuyamon(Mega)
Background:Most people haave seen season 3 right??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...