Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The other one is under 2 hours with less than 100%.

I'll try a different game.
In Paper Mario, name the seven star Spirits in the order you find them, and which boss you must fight to free each of them.
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
The first star is called Eldstar and you fight the Koopa Bros.
The second is Mamar and you fight Tutankoopa.
The third is Skolar and you fight Tubba Blubba & his heart.
The fourth is Muskular and you fight General Guy.
The fifth is Misstar and you fight the Lava Piranha.
The sixth is Klevar and you fight Huff N. Puff.
The seventh is Kalmar and you fight the Crystal King.

What was that prestongraff?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by prestongraff [/i]
[B]No pick nomething else, I beat that game 2 years ago I dont remember any of the star spirits names and noone else here remembers so just think of something else [/B][/QUOTE]

I do believe you are wrong.

I don't feel like asking right now so someone do it for me, k?
Posted
[color=indigo]Heheh, you shouldn't ever assume that no one knows something. There's always going to be somone, somwhere, that knows the answer. :)

Anyway, I guess I'll ask a question. . . .

[b]Question:[/b] In Metroid Fusion, what are all the different types of Beams that you get, and what order do you get them in?[/color]
Guest AlexNR
Posted
[b]Question: In Metroid Fusion, what are all the different types of Beams that you get, and what order do you get them in?[/b]

[list]

[*] Charge Beam
[*] Wide Beam
[*] Plasma Beam
[*] Wave Beam
[*] Ice Beam

[/list]

I can't think of a question, someone else can ask one in my place. ^^;
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I'll give it a shot.

In Skies of Arcadia Legends, what are the six 'colors/moons' and what does each one represent?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the double post, but there hasn't been a reply for more than 2 months. I just thought I'd try and bring this back.

I'll post a new question.

In Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, who are the seven characters you can play as?

[color=indigo]Combined the posts. An easy way to avoid this sort of thing is to copy the text from your old post, delete it, and then make a new post. Copy the old text into the new post, and then add the new text. That way you have one post with both the old and new text, and the thread appears back at the top of the page. ^_^ - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
the seventh is Super Sonic.......

Q:Name all the robot monsters (sorry, the name evades me, but if you've played the game, you should know what I'm asking for) for each elemental Moon from Skies of Arcadia Legends...
Posted
You mean the Gigas? There are:

the Red Gigas: Recumen
the Green Gigas: Grendel
the Blue Gigas: Bluheim
the Purple Gigas: Rhaknam
the Yellow Gigas: Yeligar
the Silver Gigas: Zelos
Whew, thats a mouthful.

Q: In Super Smash Bros. Melee, what do you do to fight Giga Bowser and the Crazy Hand?
Posted
To fight Giga Bowser, you have to beat Adventure Mode with three or less lives without continuing in under 18 minutes. To fight Crazy Hand, you have to do the same thing, but for Classic Mode (and I'm not sure if there's a time limit for this, but there probably is).

If I'm right, then here's my question:

In Nintendo Power's 100th issue, they published their 100 greatest games of all time list. What were the top five games in that list? Bonus for going as far as you can with the list.
Posted
Incorrect. For Giga Bowser, beat Adventure mode on normal difficullty or higher in 18 minutes or less. You may use any number of lives.
For Crazy Hand, get to Master Hand in under 12 minutes without continuing on normal difficulty or higher. Take out half of Master Hand's HP, and Crazy Hand shows up.

In Super Mario World, what are the names of the eight levels in the Special World, and what happens when you complete them?
Bonus: How do you access the Special World?
Posted
they are:Gnarly,Tubular, Way Cool, Awesome, Groovy, Mondo, Outrageous, and Funky. As for what happens when you complete them, I'm not exactly sure, but I remember in the SNES version all the enemies turning different or something. And at the end of the level Funky it spelled out "You are a Super Player" or something like that. And to access Special World, you need to get there from Star Road.
Posted
Here, I'll just jump in with my question. In Nintendo Power's 100th issue, they published their 100 greatest games of all time list. What were the top five games in that list? I'd rather you put them in order, but it's okay if you just named the games that were in the top 5 out of order.
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b]
1. Super Mario 64
2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
3. Tetris
4. Mario Kart 64
5. Super Mario Bros. 3
6. Super Metroid

I have the issue, so I could look and find out more, even the whole list, but I won't. ^_^ (I can't [i]believe[/i] they picked SM64 over ZLTP, though).

[b]Question:[/b] What was the code name for the Nintendo 64 while it was in development?[/color]
Posted
I lost my issue (stupid messy room), but I can still remember the top 20 by heart. And I'm still left wondering how Link to the Past wasn't #1 and how Mario Kart 64 got into the top 5 over Super Metroid.

I believe the answer to the question is Ultra 64, but I'm not sure if that was a codename or not. If I'm right, this is my question: Name the order in which you face the Koopalings in both Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. Bonus if you can name the lands that the Koopalings occupy as well. If I'm wrong than completely disregard this question or the person who gets Desbreko's question right can use it if they choose to.
Posted
I'm terribly sorry, but that is incorrect. I asked for the order in which you face the Koopalings in SMB 3 and SMW, not just the names of the Koopalings (that would be too easy).

EDIT: Whoops, I just noticed that right now; thanks for clearing that up, Takuya. Still, the question is only half answered. I thought that this question was pretty easy, but I guess I was wrong. To each their own, I suppose.
Posted
[color=indigo]Ultra 64 was an early name that they were thinking about using for the system, but not the original code name. Try again. ^_^

[b]Answer:[/b]

[i]Super Mario Bros. 3[/i]
World 1: Grass Land - Larry Koopa
World 2: Koopahari Desert - Morton Jr. Koopa
World 3: Island World - Wendy O. Koopa
World 4: Land of the Giants - Iggy Koopa
World 5: Sky World - Roy Koopa
World 6: Winter Wonderland - Lemmy Koopa
World 7: Pipe Maze - Ludwig Von Koopa

[i]Super Mario World[/i]
Yoshi's Island - Iggy Koopa
Donut Plains - Morton Jr. Koopa
Vanilla Dome - Lemmy Koopa
Twin Bridges - Ludwig Von Koopa
Forest of Illusion - Roy Koopa
Chocolate Island - Wendy O. Koopa
Valley of Bowser - Larry Koopa[/color]
Posted
[color=#707875]Hm, I've got a question to throw on the pile.

What company did Satoru Iwata work for, before joining Nintendo and ultimately becoming its president? [/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...