Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Instead of posting multiple threads I'll just post my graphics in here. ^_^

Boring Blue:
[IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/BlueSPXbanner.jpg[/IMG]

Red Liquid:
[IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Red_liquid.jpg[/IMG]

Orange-Black:
[IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Orange-black.jpg[/IMG]

Earthquake:
[IMG]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Earthquake.jpg[/IMG]
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=green]very nice, as i said on aim. i love the green one.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by silentdeath [/i]
[B]can't go wrong with green.
i love green so much.
any way i like the eathquake writing. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]:D you have great tastes, my friend. great tastes.[/color]
Posted
1. little bit plain on some parts but the rest is pretty nice.
2. its cool, for I like red
3. I just like it O_O no particular reason...
4. wicked! ^^
5. Effects>Geometic (sp?) effects> swirl :p
hehe. Its nice though.
Posted
*likes them*

heh.. they're all pretty good, in my opinion

I love the first one.. it's blue.. for some reason I like blue.. *shiftyy eyes*

I'm useless at describing [i]why[/i] I like things, unless it's really obvious.. I just like them.. heh
Posted
I don't like any of them except the blue and even there typo there needs help. Try not using the filters so much and lay off the blur or whatever you used a little. The typo for Earthquake is not bad, but the way you presented it with the image killed it.
Posted
[color=navy]I really like the first one even though you call it boring blue. I have always liked blue so that might be the reason I like it so much. I also like the earthquake one but I don't know why...O.o[/color]
Posted
I am totally going to agree with both silentdeath and ssj3. Green is my fav color! ^_^ I like the banner. The places where it says "earthquake" make it seem as though it's shaking. Again, maybe it just me o_O ...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i]
[B]I am totally going to agree with both silentdeath and ssj3. Green is my fav color! ^_^ I like the banner. The places where it says "earthquake" make it seem as though it's shaking. Again, maybe it just me o_O ... [/B][/QUOTE]
That was the effect I was going for.:)

Heres another, I was really just trying out my newly downloaded Linkin Park font. ^.^
Posted
[color=green]that one's really nice. i like the font. and just so you know, black's my favorite color, not green. green's my second.[/color]
Posted
[color=green]the japanese is a good touch. and yes, black is my favorite color. you would know if you saw what i wear.[/color]
Posted
Thats not Japanese, its there logo.

Heres another, gotta love Nintendo. I used to call myself Nintendo Girl aswell as SPX so thats why thats on the bottom, if you can even see it. The font used is the GCN font.^^ I made it extrememly small for a reason. The word 'Nintendo' is whats above 'GameCube'.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It looks dirty, but not in a grungey way, yhe whites and light blues make it look like it should be clean looking, but then the black makes it look like a stain. I dont think I like it.

6/10
=/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...