Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]This is a new banner that I've been itching to replace my old one, because it's not Christmas anymore. It's a product of photoshop work; smearing/liquifying two colors carefully and making everything all nice and translucent. Opinions?[/COLOR]
Posted
O_O WOW!!! I love it.

#1) I love the Zelda games :P
2#) Like you said "It's a product of photoshop work; smearing/liquifying two colors carefully and making everything all nice and translucent."
As I said, I love it! ^_^ I'll give it a 10/10! :):):)
Posted
It's actually kind of cool. While although you don't seem to overly skilled at PS, you took advantage of what you can do and made it actually ok. Nice job.
Posted
[color=royal blue]Overall goodness, but...
*stares at the area around Deku Link*
Mmmfff, some of those lines seem a little too sharp and delibrate. It's kinda messing with the smoothness of the rest of the banner, if that makes sense.

Other than that, I like it a lot![/color]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I like it alot. ^_^
The colors are really neat, and I like that rainbow-ish effect you used. Although I think that grey layer in the back makes it a little messy...

Very neat. ^^ 9/10[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]I agree this is a very neat banner! They grey layer is a bit messy yes, but I suppose that fades in with the writing you've input! The Zelda character is just plain cool! :box:

Keep up the good work. :demon:[/color]
Posted
I think it a very cool banner. Although the background (grey bit) could be better it still looks wicked. Good Job!!!Welll Done!

Regards
Blade:naughty:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...