RicoTranzrig Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 [COLOR=darkblue]This is a new banner that I've been itching to replace my old one, because it's not Christmas anymore. It's a product of photoshop work; smearing/liquifying two colors carefully and making everything all nice and translucent. Opinions?[/COLOR]
boothten Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 O_O WOW!!! I love it. #1) I love the Zelda games :P 2#) Like you said "It's a product of photoshop work; smearing/liquifying two colors carefully and making everything all nice and translucent." As I said, I love it! ^_^ I'll give it a 10/10! :):):)
Guest Jenni Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 It's actually kind of cool. While although you don't seem to overly skilled at PS, you took advantage of what you can do and made it actually ok. Nice job.
GinnyLyn Posted February 13, 2003 Posted February 13, 2003 [color=royal blue]Overall goodness, but... *stares at the area around Deku Link* Mmmfff, some of those lines seem a little too sharp and delibrate. It's kinda messing with the smoothness of the rest of the banner, if that makes sense. Other than that, I like it a lot![/color]
Juu Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I like it alot. ^_^ The colors are really neat, and I like that rainbow-ish effect you used. Although I think that grey layer in the back makes it a little messy... Very neat. ^^ 9/10[/color] [/size]
BigCajones Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [color=indigo]I agree this is a very neat banner! They grey layer is a bit messy yes, but I suppose that fades in with the writing you've input! The Zelda character is just plain cool! :box: Keep up the good work. :demon:[/color]
Blade Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 I think it a very cool banner. Although the background (grey bit) could be better it still looks wicked. Good Job!!!Welll Done! Regards Blade:naughty:
Rhys Mayiessen Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [color=navy]That's such a cool banner. Ahhhhh...Zelda. The best game in all the world. Hehe I always thought Deku Link was funny.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now