Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b][u]Question:[/u]
Since I wear both a top and undies,..do I click 'underwear', 'clothes', or 'bra and pants', in your polls? Hmmm? Do you see my problem now?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]I think u should click on other.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b][u]Question:[/u]
Since I wear both a top and undies,..do I click 'underwear', 'clothes', or 'bra and pants', in your polls? Hmmm? Do you see my problem now?[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]yeah,put other.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Boxers and socks... hehe... I can't sleep without socks [/B][/QUOTE]

AH! Socks! I hate them! I would never (untrue, during the winter I sometimes do...but shhh...) wear socks to bed! I don't even wear them around the house! ...heh, but that's just me. Anyhoo, I sleep in a Old, old, old t-shirt, and boxers( which aren't old old old...they're new.)
Posted
either underwear or nothing depending on how i feel.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]heh
once winter season hits
im gonna turn on my fan
i intentionally keep the cold in
n i wear shorts n a tank
i dunno why but i have develope a high tolerance agaisnt the cold [/B][/QUOTE]

I always do that.... durring winter i always have my window open and the fan on.... ahh I LOVE THE COLD... gimme more!
Posted
I wear a big, happy shirt to bed. :) I never got dressed today..shuuuu....(..shuu?) shirts are fun... I tell Loc I'm pantless to see his reaction...I need to do that again...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I always do that.... durring winter i always have my window open and the fan on.... ahh I LOVE THE COLD... gimme more! [/B][/QUOTE]
ppl think im crazy in doing that
but it comes in handy
Posted
erm....... I usually wear some t-shirt or tank top and boxers .... and no socks! Not to bed anyway, I can never sleep with socks on :confused: dunno why

p.s. I looooooooove cold weather!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

p.s. I looooooooove cold weather!! [/B][/QUOTE]

That makes three of us...

i cherish every moment it's cold here... it's Flroida.. it's almost never cold ::whines::

Poo-chan?? You are pants-less and telling Loc... hahaha... poo poo, you got another AIM s/n?
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I always do that.... durring winter i always have my window open and the fan on.... ahh I LOVE THE COLD... gimme more! [/B][/QUOTE]

AH yes! Back at my old house (which had windows, I now live in my basement...no windows ...always dark:eek: ) I used to sleep with my windows open to...nothing is better than waking up in the morning to that cold, CRISP, air. I dunno, it just seems like in the fall and winter the air is better (smelling, feeling)...or something like that...perhaps I'm just a dork.
Posted
cold weather..YEAH i LOVE it....especially when i get to go snowboarding ,i love america when im there in tha winter,snow snow and more SNOW!!:P,but wait i alwayz like america,shame i havent bin ova there 4 a year or so :eek: :D :devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

AH yes! Back at my old house (which had windows, I now live in my basement...no windows ...always dark:eek: ) I used to sleep with my windows open to...nothing is better than waking up in the morning to that cold, CRISP, air. I dunno, it just seems like in the fall and winter the air is better (smelling, feeling)...or something like that...perhaps I'm just a dork. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, I quite agree with you. I'm glad I was born in the fall,... the weather just has a different feeling about it..... k, this is going off-topic a bit... :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...