Aya Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Poo-chan?? You are pants-less and telling Loc... hahaha... poo poo, you got another AIM s/n? [/B][/QUOTE] Nooo...If I did, I'd tell you. :)
MysticGohan Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 No one goes naked anymore? Eh, no, most of the time i just wear shorts and all.. When it gets a little colder I'll change to my nice and warm pj's. And Transtic, I know how you feel man. I used to sleep with socks on.. it was awesome! :)
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]heh once winter season hits im gonna turn on my fan i intentionally keep the cold in n i wear shorts n a tank i dunno why but i have develope a high tolerance agaisnt the cold [/B][/QUOTE] Ah same here. I enjoy every moment of winter.... .... except when you leave you window open and you wake up in the morning with 3 inches of snow on your floor.
Phantasy Freak Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I sleep in a shirt and boxers...Err..sleeping in a bra is annoying...Sorry I had to say that. PS- I love sleep!! PSS- I love cold weather!!I sleep with my fan on high in the middle of winter.
BabyGirl Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i] [B]Err..sleeping in a bra is annoying. PS- I love sleep!! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I agree and....I agree! Sleep is delicious, and I don't get enough of it :D Me without sleep :wigout: wheeee![/color]
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 As safer himself once said [QUOTE]" Sleep is for the weak "[/QUOTE] Down where i am it's 4:36
Guest zanza Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly [/i] [B]Err..sleeping in a bra is annoying...[/B][/QUOTE] No it's not, I sleep in them all the time.
Aya Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Yeah, he's telling the truth. And you should see his set, I mean wooooooo...
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I love the cold. I like the house to be at 50 or 60 degrees all the time. In the winter time I like to have a fan and the window cracked. Sometimes I wear boxers to bed, sometimes I wear nothing to bed, sometimes I wear clothes to bed. It all depends on what I crash in and how fast I pass out.
Matt.D Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=rainbow] lol. My cousin used to sleep in his mom's night gowns....lol:laugh: :laugh:[/color]
James Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=darkblue]I just wear little cotton shorts, they're really comfy.[/color]
Cecil Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I wear boxers or shorts and a t shirt to bed.
Anna Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [i]Originally posted by FrenchButterfly[/i] Err..sleeping in a bra is annoying... [B] No it's not, I sleep in them all the time. [/B][/QUOTE] Ummm................ okay dude, whatever floats yer boat.. lol:laugh: that's pretty funny to think about... :D
Guest Imsirion Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I live in Washington ( not to far from the coast) and it gets really cold( gotta have the window open!) ITS COLD AND AWESOME!!!!!( oh yah , a t shirt and boxers)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I definitely prefer to sleep in the nude, but I have an annoying tendency to snooze my alarm.....then somone has to come in, and wake me up.....and when that happens, I wish I had put some undies on... LoL-It all depends. {{ TMI }}[/COLOR]:rolleyes: :angel:
RicoTranzrig Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Just my underwear which would mean an undershirt and boxers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now