OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Hope continued on floating. Soon thought she flipped over and dived underagain. She swam around for a while and surfaced near the little dock. She pulled herself up and shook her head get rid of any loose water. She walked over to her pack and pulled out a towel. She began drying her hair off. She shook herh ead to get her hair in place and she want and lies the towel on the lakes beach. She lied down and closed her eyes.

She had no idea someone was watching. She was not concintrateing on that. She just was relaxing. She sighed to herself and scratched her shoulder. She heard alakazam return himself silently and she smiled a little.

Hope: Swimming... its always good.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will finally woke up, but noone was around.

Will: AHH everyone left without me. Latias go and find them.*lets out pokeball*

Latias: *nods head, then flies off*

A little while later it comes back.

Will: Good work return *returns Latias, then starts running in the directon Latias came from*

Will: Guys, guys its me!

Seion: Whoops I forgot all about ya Will..

Will: Yeah, yeah, where's Shinobi and Hope.

Bremma: Shinobi he left ahead of us a little while ago. We don't know where Hope is.

Will then comes to a halt. He was trying to find Shinobi's mind signal. After a minute or so he found him and started to run towards him.

Will: Shinobi!

Shinobi: O hey Will.

Will: You guys left me sleeping back there.

Shinobi: Whoops sorry.

Will: Yeah whatever...

Shinobi just sat there, until Hope got out, when he got up and went around to the other side of the lake, where Hope wouldn't see him. He laid down in the sand, and just layed there. Then, suddenly a Fearow walked up to him, with Jake on the back.

Jake: So, the little commoner scum is back.

Shinobi: Uhm, you came to me. And, don't make me kill you. I'll do it personally, and i think Hope would like it.....

Jake: Ok, well, that idea's gone,..... How about a pokemon battle?

Shinobi: One condition. I win, you never, EVER, mess witrh Hope, Me, or anyone in the group. And that includes your thugs.

Jake: If i win.......

Shinobi: Uhm, I must promiss to forever leave Hope alone.

Jake: That's forever?

Shinobi: Forever....

Jake: And, she must marry me....

Shinobi: Uhm,........

Jake: Well?

Shinobi: [i] Well, it would add in spice. Plus the fact that i probably won't lose will get his hopes up making it easyer...., but what,....if i,.....lose????[/i] Deal....

Will: Wait Shinobi, this is a big leap, think about what's at stake here. I'll let you use my Groudon.

Shinobi: No Will, this is my battle, don't worry I can take whatever this guy can throw.

Will: Very well, at least would you let me judge this battle.

Shinobi: Do so if you must.

Will: Thank you.

Jake: Let's go Shinobi.

Shinobi: Alright*Houndoom jumps up*...

Hope leaned up and looked at the two guys.

Hope: What is going on here.

she looked and jake took out a pokeball. So did shinobi.

Hope: Oh this is not good.

Jake: Haunter GO

Shinobi: Oh please.. UMBREON

the 2 pokemon appear and growl at each other. Jake grinned evily and looked at hope. He knew he was to win. Hope rolled her eyes. Haunter stuck its tongue out at umbrion who bared its teeth and growled.

Jake: Haunter hypnosis

Shinobi: You idiot you know nothing. Umbreon go get him

The haunter tried its hypnosis only to fail and get attacked by a hard persuit. The haunter Glared and focused a ball in front of it. The shadowball hit umbreon but left no real damage.

Shinobi: You haunter only knows those types of attacks? Your losing fast.

Jake: We will see... this is just warm up.

Shinobi: hmmph

Hope: What now..

Jake instructed the haunter to try again and shinobi motioned to umbreon to attack. The umbreon got in a good bite or two. Then used pursuit. Haunter was weakened to much to battle. Jake had chosen the wrong type of pokemon to battle shinobi and he got a slight awkward look on his face.

Jake: Return haunter...that was just a warm up.

Shinobi: Umbreon return... sure it was... you keep telling yourself that.

Jake sent out fearow who screeched loudly. Shinobi sent out espeon. Espeon swished its tails around. Shinobi pointed at fearow and espeon focused a psybeam. Fearow got in the air and flew over espeon.

Jake: DRILL PECK!

THe fearow went high in the air and turned around and began spinning liek a drill as it dived down at espeon. Espeon timmed the attack. Fearows wing feathers flapped ferociously at the speed and wind. Espeon fired the psybeam in perfect timing to have it hit fearow and screw up his path.

Jake: What the heck...

SHinobi: You have no idea how to pokemon battle do you

Jake: yes i do im far better then you.

Just as jake said this Fearow slammed beak first into espeon anyways

Hope: Ohhh thats not pretty..

fearow stood up and squaked

Jake: Now thats what i call a win.. Return.
Shinobi: Return.. by luck
Jake: Well gravler wont be lose it for me. i know it.
Shinobi: ...Bwahahah

The 4 armed rock ball thing popped outo f its pokeball and glared at jake. It did not like jake but it could not disobay. Jake grinned. Shinobi threw out his 3rd pokeball and out came feraligatr.

Shinobi: Just be glad i did not use lugia or gravler would well rubble.

Jake: Heh..riiight

Gravler took it from there. He formed a ball and rolled after the large blue gator. The large pokemon moved out of the way and formed a stream of water at gravler. The gravlers speed repeled most of the water but some still soaked int othe gracks. Gravler growled in pain and rolled faster after feraligatr.

Jake: ROLLOUT

Shinobi: HYDROPUMP!

Feraligatr tried another hydrop pump as the gravler slammed into him. THe gravler got the full force from the water and feraligatr got the full blow from the rollout. Feraligatr stood up after flying into a tree. Gravler tried to shake off the water but he became sloppy. He wobbled around and shook a fist at the feraligatr.

Jake: ARGH

Shinobi: Hyper beam

The feraligater gathered all its energy and fired a hyper beam at the wobbly rock. The rock was slung into the tree cracking it all the way around. feraligatr dropped to a knee and growled. needing a breath. Gravler on the other hand rolled off the half broken tree and collapsed on the ground.

Jake returned him with out a word and shinobi smiled as he returned his pokemon.

Jake: You did not win. That was just a play battle. We will battle again.

Shinobi: No i won fair and square. You just cant accept the fact you lose because you suck at battleing.

Jake: No... I will not accept that. it was a play battle Hope is mine.

Shinobi was filled with rage now and he tackled jake. Jake was taken by surprise and shinobi kept punching jake. Over and over again he hit him. jake had no time to react and no space to either. Shinbo was beating the crap out of jake. Jake's face was a bloddy mess.

Jake: *cough* fine...fine.. you win...i'll leave *cough sputter cough* just stop.

Jake stumbled up after shinobi got off. Jake pulled out his pidgeot and flew off.

Jake: Ill leave you guys alone. but you will always be skum

Hope stood there surprised atwhat just happened. Shinobi risked it all right there. Hope knew he would have won anyways but its just the fact he was to risk that. Hope blinked and just stared at the heavily breathing shinobi.
------------------------
ooc: I talked with shinobi/nate/thetrainer and umm i did it was we talked about but i did not use lugia. This is not to good i feel... but i think what ill do is have shinobi/thetrainer pm me his main idea for the battle and i will edit this post......

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: Will where are you going ( running after him finally catching up to him) whats going on

Will: Shinobi and Jake are pokebattling

Seion: what does winner get????

Will: if Jake wins Shinobi has to leave Hope alone forever and he gets to marry her. If Shinobi wins Jake has to leave Hope alone and he has to leave us alone.

Seion:He better win or else bye bye Hope

Will: Yea

Seion thinking to himself " looks like Shinobi has hard decisions to make too. I guess im not the only one"

OOC: Hehe, you two are a little late on posting and the Bouncer, I was already there judging the battle just to let ya know...

IC:

Will: Well that was exciting.

Shinobi: It's what ya call true love.

Will: Hmm...

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: lets get going nothing good to see Shinobi you comin with us??

Shinobi: No ill be with Hope for a while

Seion: heres my cell phone number if you need it ( writes it down on a piece of paper and hands it Shinobi)

Shinobi ill call you if you need any thing

Seion: ok ( walking off)

Will: see ya Shinobi

Seion: lets go ( Growlithe go) Growlithe here use this firestone to evolve you into Arcanine. ok

Growlithe: growl

Seion: ok (puts it against Growlithe)

Arcanine: Canine

Seion: hey buddy( hops on arcanine and rides away)

Everyone else: wait for us

Hope was silent as stars now. She could not believe he did that.

Shinobi: Hope i...

Hope looked at him and he stopped. He just stared at her.
Hope smiled kindly and was suddenly hugging him. He was surprised she moved that swiftly. She hugged him tight.

Hope: I cant believe you did that. Thank you SOOoooooo much.

Shinobi blushed behind her back as she hugged him. She pulled back a bit and kissed him again just like before. Hope then continued to hug him.

Shinobi: Hope

Hope: M'ya?

Shinobi: I... i cant breath.

Hope: Hehe im sorry.

Hope was overly happy about this yet confused why he bet her over that. She went back to her towel and sat down. She tried to hide the smile across her face

Will(to himself) : True love, seems weird that someone like Shinobi has a soft side to him like that. Maybe, there's more to him then he's telling and leading me to know...

Bremma: Why are you mumbling to yourself?

Will: Oh nothing important.

Bremma: Whatever c'mon lets go we're falling behind.

Will: Alright!

The four of them run off to catch up to Seion.....

OOC: Um, this is getting annoying, we're dragging dead weight around. Are Ryan and Xion gonna post? If not I think we should ditch 'em...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xra [/i]
[B]
OOC: Um, this is getting annoying, we're dragging dead weight around. Are Ryan and Xion gonna post? If not I think we should ditch 'em... [/B][/QUOTE]

ooc: its about time someone other then me noticed that... i agree here.. if they dont post leave them behind

OOC: Ryo's in College, DOmon posts spareingly and Lan seemingly quit. I will pm Domon and Lan to find out why.

IC:

Shinobi: I just hope Jake does as he says, but it don't matter. If he don't, i can mak 'em.

Hope: Yea, how?

Shinobi: *reaching into a pocket down next to his foot, pulls out his computer and a bag* This *holds up one of the items in the bag* These are tracknig devises. Once you put them on, they will only come off with oil, and you have to drown them. They're almost indestructable, and they can track anywhere on the Pokémon world. When they touch human skin, like this, *pulls up his shirt and plants it on his back*, it lets out a pure wave. The computer picks it up ands shows a light on the screen. It's like radar. When it's not attached, it let's out a broken wave, like the reast *steps about 20 yd. back so she can see the blinks on the screen in the middle* See? There are like 300 in there, a couple 500 more at my house. Or, what used to be my house. I can find out where every tracker is, so if one of these are on Jake, all of your borthers, sister, parents, and Jake's thugs are. So, we'd be pretty safe then. But, these are last resort.

Hope: Well, uhm,.. how hard are they to make?

Shinobi: Ok, if ya got skills like me. *places a hand on his chest* And, 'n order for these to work, you'd have to wear one, too.

Hope: Where at?

Shinobi: Uhm, back, leg, any-where. But, it will be on for a long, long time, unless we go home early so we can get some oil, or stop at a city on the way over there to get some, so i'd place it on the lower back.

Hope: These won't come off?

Shinobi: Uhm, not unless you looooooooove pain.....

Hope nodded and smiled. She was still in the black robeing and she was shocked she forgot. She quickly puts her padding on and then her outer layer of clothes.

She tied her hair back again and smiled.

Hope: Soooo are we gonna get going or is there... something you wanted to talk to me about? I mean you were watching me when i was swimming.. so is there anything you want to ... talk to me about?

Shinobi: Uhm, no,.........I jus' wanted to be alone,........away from the group,....to think....

Hope: Uh-Huh,......yea......

Shinobi: Ok,....ok......I know I've told you this before, but-I truely do love you. More than i can ever admit,.....Maybe more than you believe,..........but, it's true,.......more than I ever loved Cristina, and tha' is alot,......

Hope:..........

Shinobi: I know you porbably know, and I'm almost positive Will knows, listening in like that,........light right now......

Hope: Uhm, how do you know?

Shinobi: Just guessing, knowing him,.......

Seion, Bremma and Will(I'm not including Xion and Ryan untill we get word from them) finally reach a beach. Will pulls out Latias, Bremma pulls out Articuno, and Seion pulls out Zapdos. They all get on their pokemon and take to the skies.

Seion: We're supposed to go to the orange islands first. that's about west.

Will: Ok, Latias bank left.

Latias: Lat!! Tiaa!!

The three pokemon go West and slowly glide though the sky...

Hope: Dont worry about will he wont pry or listen in unless he has permision im sure.

Hope smiled. She walked over to him and looked him stright in the eyes.

Hope: You .. you do? Well wanna know a secret?

Shinobi: Yes..

Hope: Heh i love you too. I have for quite some time.

She wrapped her arms around him and smiled.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: Theres the Orange Islands

Bremma: why are we here?? the Whirl islands are a ways away from here

Seion: let me call Shinobi

Will: you have his cell phone number

Seion: yea i been had it

Will: ok

Seion: takes out his phone dialing Shinobis number

Shinobi: wassup

Seion: Uhm, why are we going to Orange Islands whe the Wirl Islands are far away?

Shinobi: Oh, man, wrong island chain. Go to below,......Uhm, man, what was it's name.........just go to Koga's gym's city.

Seion: Ok. When are you coming?

Shinobi: We'll be leaving in a few mintues. But i'm doing something first. 'K?

Seion: Ok.............*hang up*

Hope: Hey, you didn't have a cell phone!

Shinobi: No, you assumed i didn't. I never said yes or no. Now, i'm gonig to go swimming....

Shinobi stands up, and takes off both of his shirts. He then crouches and takes off his boots and socks, the goes into his bag and finds the baggy-est pair of pants he has.

Shinobi: Uhm, uno minuto..

Shinob walkls inot the bushes, and changes pants. He then comes out and goes to the pier. He stands there for a second, then crouches low. He jumps high and does a back flip before diving in head first. He goes deep under water, kicking feriously. When he comes up, he does a half flip, then a full barrell-roll, then a half so he's kinda coming down on his back. Then, just before he splashes down, he curves his back so he dives back in head-first. He does some more flips like that, just doing a different combo every time. Then, after donig it about 7-9 times, he's tired, so he stops.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: while we wait lets go swimming

Bremma: ok

Seion takes off his shirt and jumps in the water from his zapdos
YEA!!!!!!! he yelled as he fell through the sky

Will: Seion and Shinobi are some carefree people huh

Bremma: yea i guess so ( landing Articuno and going behind a tree to change into her swim suit

Seion (getting out of the water) come on in the waters fine shaking his hair letting the water fling out)

Bremma: were coming running from behind the tree.

Seion: my phones ringing ( reaching into his pocket and grabbing it)
Hello

Timeka: Seion hey im ready

Seion: ok . ill send heracross. o and wear your bikini under your clothes. were going swimming.

Timeka: Ok cool ill put it on

Seion: see ya when we get here

Bremma: who was that??

Seion: it was Timeka .She called to let me know she was ready.( heracross go. Heracross go get Timeka and bring her back here,ok buddy.

Heracross: cross ( nods his head and flies off)

Bremma: ok ( jumping into the water)

Will: guys wait up for me

Bremma swam easily throughthe water, dving inder a few times, popping up at random area of thr lake. "Ahh.. I havent gone swimming in ages.." she said, floating.

"Yeah. Doent look like it for you though." Seion commented.

"Thank. Skills like this tend to stick. When do you think Timeka will get here?" bremma said, tryign to surpess her dissapointment at the imminent arrival of this girl.

Will only took off his shirt. Then he stood on top of Latias.

Will: Even psychics can have their fun.

Will slowly floated down to the surface of the water. He then raised his hand and the water under him turned into a long thick line of ice. He then raised his other hand and water on both sides of the ice rose and made somewhat a arched roof above him. he let his hands down and put his feet on the ice. He opened his eyes real wide and colors appeared on the water roof(you're can imagine this...right).

Will: Another work of art.

Bremma: Wow it's beautiful. What's it for?

Will: to get in the way.*he ran to the end of the ice and jumped into the water.

Seion: I don't think we'll ever understand you Will.

Will: I'm one of a kind. You'll never find another person like me...

Guest The Bouncer
Seion; in about an hour or so

Bremma: how its atlest 4 hours away

Seion: not if you have a heracross like mine

Bremma: what do you mean by that

Seion: my heracross won the worlds fastest flying pokemoin competition.

Bremma: ok

Will: I love water (as he swam backwards and dived under)

Bremma: thinking to herself( an hour is pretty short. I need to prepare myself for when she comes)

Bremma giggled a little, swimming over and looking at the ice Will had made. "That's quite a skill Will." she commneted, swmming away fromthe ide agaim being it was making that area of the water cold.

"Thanks." he said with a smile.

She dove underwater, swimming slowly around, thinking about what would happen when Timeka arrives, until her leg got tangled in a water weed. She tugged, but the weed was wrapped tight around her leg. She let out a bit of air, creating a strange mass of bubbles over where she was trapped.