Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest The Bouncer
Posted
Seion: hey thats not funny

Shinobi: its not only funny its halirous ( on the gound bursting out with laughter)

Seion: I dont see whats so funny

Shinobi: never mind. we just need to find out where Hope's hiratsu is.

Seion: well im not helping to look for it

Shinobi: we dont need you to help look for it

Seion: no one could hide it. it too big some one would see it
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
"I still think something, not someone took it." Bremma said, intrupting the boy's arguing.

"Why would something take it?" Shinobi said.

She shrugged. "Becuase it liked it?"
Posted
Shinobi: Yes, you could hide it. Ever heard of trees? Of laying it down in bushes? I used to steal, i know how to hide stuff. Then, you always could have sold it in town...............

Seion: Hey, how do you know i even stole it?

Shinobi: I've told you. That is all the proof really needed, in my book
Posted
She sighs and whistles sharply getting their attention. "Hey. Shinobi, Seion didnt take it. He was with me." she said to him

"Why should I belive you?" Shinobi asked

"Why would I lie?" Bremma countered.

"She is telling the truth Shinobi. I didnt take it." Seion affirmed.

"I dont trust you." Shinobi said, point at Seion, then to Bremma. "And im not sure about you."
Guest The Bouncer
Posted
Seion:Since you used to steal i think you might have stole it

Shinobi: your a bettere theif and hider than me

Seion: So youre point is??

Shinobi: you were here awake by yourself after i left so before you woke anyone up you had the chance to hide it.

Seion: I didnt steal it ( starting to get really mad)

Hope: you two stop i before a fight breaks out, Theres no reason to go and accuse each other when neither of you know who stole it.

Seion:Well it wasnt me

Shinobi:And i know it wasn't me
Posted
Shinobi: Besides, i was with Hope, so it had to be you.....

Seion: *getting VERY MAD now* I didn't do it!

Shinobi: Hmmmm, why should i believe you...? All evidence points to you.... Just admit it.....
Guest The Bouncer
Posted
Bremma:What evidence Bremma cried out. Show me your solid evidence

Shinobi: hes was here alone so he stole it

Seion: i didn't do it!!
runs over and hits Shinobi in the face busting his lip. the two start fighting

Will: Stop it you two!! ( trying to grab Shinobi)

Shinobi: Get off me( hitting will in the nose and blood ran down his face)

Will: youll pay for that( jumping in the fight helping seion fight shinobi, They continued banking Shinobi until he was on the ground and Seion was hitting him in the face and will was stomping him)

Bremma: Seion Will stop it (she ran over and grabbed Seion while Hope Grabbed Shinobi and Ryan Grabbed Will)
Posted
Suddenly, there is a small pop as a Houndoom comes out of the pokeball.

Shinobi: Houndoom, return! You got them off of me...

Shinobi starts floating up above them.

Shinobi: You forgot a little power,....... get me now....*smirks*



Note: I'm VERY HIGH above you now, so jumping won't hit me....
Guest The Bouncer
Posted
Seion: houndoom bit me in the arm that wont stop me go electabuzz. do a thunder on Shinobi

Eletabuzz: electabuzzzz( shooths out a lighting bolt striking shinobi and he hits the ground hard and then Will breaks free from ryan and starts kicking Shinobi again)

Will: you deserve this Shinobi( Kincking him harder and harder)

Seion: I love doing this( punching him with both hands)

Hope; get off of him
Posted
"Seion! Stop that!" Bremma yelled, pulling Seion off of Shinobi. She pulled Seion over to a tree, making him sit down. "What got into you?" She siad, slightly scoldinghim as she cleaned blood off his face, while keeping him from gettingup.

"He was lying about me.." Seion said, glaring at Shinobi.

She put her hand on his cheek, getting him to look at her. "Just ignore him. I know you didnt do it and Ill stand behind you. So just ignore him, ok?"
Posted
Shinobi now had Will on the ground hitting him.

Shinobi: I've wanted to do this for so long............

Shinobi continues to hit him, then stands up, and walks over to Seion.

Shinobi: *placing a finger about a centimeter away from his nose, gets a serious look on his face* YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS......


Shinobi walks away, and spits into the ground. Seeing it's red, he puts one finger on his gum line to see where it's bleeding. Finding it, he starts going towards a stream to wash off.
Guest The Bouncer
Posted
Will: ( getting up from the ground) where do you think youre going Im not finished with you yet

Shinobi: ill be back, im just going to was my mouth out at the stream and then when I get back we can finish this

Seion: well finish it alright
Posted
Shinobi went to the stream, and started washing the blood out of his mouth.

Shinobi: So, we shall continue,.....this fighting will break the group up.........so, what do i do...........?

Shinobi starts throwing rocks into the stream.

Shinobi: I could call out all of my pokemon and go back with them around me,.... or i could fly back......
Posted
As Shinobi sat there, he heard a rustle behind him. "Who's there?" he said, looking behind.

"Its just me." Bremma said, walkingout and sitting by him. She looked at him. "Seion didnt do it. Stop accusing him. And stop this silly fighting.. its going to ruin the group." She said calmy.

"Why? he started the fight." Shinobi said.

"Becuase you kept accusing him." she said. "As much as I dislike pointing fingers, you did start this mess. I think you should go apologize."
Posted
Shinobi: He started, i finished it just now. And, i will get him back for that.

Bremma: Stop the silly fighting. It's going to ruin the group.

Shinobi: But- oh, ok......
Posted
She stood and nodded. "Im going to head back to camp and calm the others down. Just be civil when you come back." She walked backto camp and sat down with Will and Seion. "Look, you guys leave Shinobi alone. I told him to stop fighting, and I want you guys to stop it too."

"But-" will tired ot say before Bremma cut him off.

"But nothing." she said. "Lets just stop this before something bad happens."
Posted
Shinobi calls out Houndoom and Espeon before he goes to the camp again.

Shinobi: Now, we need to stop this..

Will: We know, Bremma told us.

Shinobi: I think I'll keep Houndoom and Espeon out, just incase this is a trick.
Posted
Will: *coughs* uh i forgot i was sick. Erm, Shinobi, why'd ya hit me?

Shniobi: You wouldn't get off!

Will: I was tryin to get you to stop. uuhhh*falls back unconcious*

Shinobi: Hmm, well you shouldn't have tried.

Just then, a black shadow leaped from will's head and went into Shinobi's forehead.

Will(in shinobi's head) : Now, let's see what's plaging your mind.

Shinobi: Eerr Will get outta my head!

Shinobi stumbles towards a tree and vomits. The vomit is mostly red with blood.

Shinobi: *weakly* by the way thanks for the internal bleeding, Will...
Posted
Shinobi: Now get out of my body before Houndoom burns yours!

Will: Don't do something you might regret, I might die but what if i did fix your problem? My spirit would haunt you like it is right now for the rest of your days. Wouldn't want that now would we?

Shinobi: *sighs* Fine, but hurry, I'm getting impatient.
Posted
Will(in Shinobi's mind) walked through Shinobi's mind. He saw images of past ups and downs.

Will: Care to shorten my search Shinobi?

Shinobi: What?

Will: Will you tell me what bugging you?

Shinobi: Alright, I'll tell you...
Posted
After shinobi explains everything, Will gets out of Shinobi's head and goes into his own body

Will: So you're worried the same thing would happen to us and you didn't want to be a part of it?

Shinobi: Yeah that's just about it.

Will: *wipes face covered in blood* Don't worry, so things didn't work out. You're stronger than that Shinobi. *pats Shinobi on back* Just because it happened before doen't mean it'll happen again.

Shinobi: I guess you're right. Thanks Will...
Posted
Hope was sitting by a tree now she was tired of the fighting

Hope: ALRIGHT ALL OF YOU. SHUT UP. PAY ATTENTION AND STOP BLAMEING OTHERS. . . NON OF YOU DID IT. I HAVE CHECKED ALL OF YOU. SO SHINOBI STOP POINTING FINGERS AND THE REST OF YOU PLEASE . . JUST STOP!

Everyone stoped their convos

Everyone: A little late for that

Hope: I dont care non of you did it.. shinobi there WAS no evidence that pointed at nyone you had NO right to play the blame game. It was taken buy jake.

Jake stepped out into the clearing.

Hope: See

jake: THis was the most enteraining thing i have seen so far.

Hope: My i ask why

Jake: Well i knew it would turn the group agenst each other and i was sure it would effect things.

Hope: Oh you wanted me to see shinobi as a jerk huh

Jake: Just about that ya. . . since you love him and all

Hope: *anime sweat drop* Heh heh

group: But she-

Hope: SHUT UP Yes it do *trying not to blow it again* Anyways this little quarral was caused by you im only gonna hate you more for it. not shinobi.

Jake: Heres your stupid hiratsu

he tossed the 2 pieces into the middle of the clearing. It was broken in half spinters stuck out everwhere. Hope glanced at the mess and she was ticked. She lunged at jake and tackled him. He was surprised by this attack and got soem fist in face

Hope: You stupid *lands another punch* Jerk *another punch* YOUR gonna pay for that
Posted
Will: And who's this jerk?

Hope: You nailed it on the head.

Will: *spits out some blood* so Shinobi, care for a little rumble?

Shinobi: Gladly *cracks knuckles*

Hope: No I got this.

Will: Aww, well then how about a battle?

Hope: Let me do it myself Will. This is my problem and I will fix it...
Posted
Shinobi: Hey, Hope, want me to handle him?

Hope: No, i have him.

Shinobi: Oh, but i could ehlp. It would make me feel SO GOOD. Ad, he'd deserve it for calling me scum....

Hope: I have it. But, i'll throw in a few for you, if you wish.

Shinobi: (jumping on th oppurtunity) Ok, make it about FIVE, or maybe TEN.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...