OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Shinobi: But, where are you going? Oh, girls.... So secretive. Now what am i going to do. Need a brand new CD player, some of the CDs are impossible to find, my food, my extra pokeballs, everything!!!

Ryan: *walking up next to Shinobi* Ouch, you lost everything.

Shinobi: Litterally, i ddon't even have a shirt now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope smiles back at them once out of sight.... she got of rapidash

Hope: Ok enough of this nonsence... return

She transfered rapidash into the computer and then a new pokeball appears... It was a different color... a little more bluer... and it had a Diamond on it..

Hope: Im sure Daddy wont mind.. .well course he will but i dont care... i need the fastest flyer..

She called out a huge dragonite... it looked at her and smiled. It even gave her a small hug..

Hope: Ya.. i know i should not have taken you out. . . your dads but.. this... is an emergency. . .

Dragonite: NIIITEEE

Hope: Cool.... fly me home...

She hops up on its back. . . And it takes off into the sky high above the trees.. circles around and flys over the clearing where the group was now..... and the dragonite screeched as it began to fly off. . .

Shinobi looks up from picking up the stuff.
Shinobi: Woa, look at the Dragonite! I wish i could catch him...

Shinobi gets back to work. He finds his bag, and looks in there.

Shinobi: Well, there's the portible tv,....and the dvd player, ouch. Man, i wish i hadn't have brought them.... I lost everything, everything, *yelling now,* EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Hope shook her head as the dragonite flew over trees. finaly it landed on a well hidden estates roof. She hops off and returns him. She looks around and smiles. she slides the ball into her pokemon food pouch...hideing it.

She walked inside the roof door and down some stairs. She walked right into the living room where her now much older little brothers were.

Chase: AHAHA Look what the cat dragged in
Derin: Hey hope your back.... for how long

Hope: About an hour.. is dad around

Derin: No remember this week is the week he goes into kanto for some meetings

Hope: Good...is JAKE around

Chase: Nope he went with dad . . to learn how to take over when you and him get married...

Hope: Well thats NOT going to happen... so he can keep on dreaming... wheres mom?

Derin: In her computer room.... internet shopping for the.... rarest and most valuable antiqe things around

Hope: Sounds like her

hope walked into her room and pulled open a drawer...she then pulled out a few huge wads of cash and a bunch of empty mesterballs ultraballs and greatballs... she put them in a backpack .. .the one she used on exploration... and then went into her older brothers old room... .

everything was the same.. jsut like before... His posters o nthe wall.. everything. She guessed her mother thought he would come back one day so she never messed his room up. She walked over to his closet opened it up and pulled out a few things stuffing them into the backpack... she grabbed his CD case and put that in there too.

She looked around and noticed oen of the snobby maids was headed into his room for the daily dusting. She leaped out the open window and landed in the oak tree. she dropped down to the ground and looked at the backpack...

Hope: I need a few more things.... time... to go shopping..

hope pulls out dragonite and hops on with the big backpack on her back.. dragonite flew back... towards the clearing where the group is...

they fly over head but dont stop.. they head in to town

Hope hears the thing and motions for dragonite to slow down..

Hope answers

Hope: Hello shinobi whats going on?

Shinobi: Umm.... where are you going...

Hope: No where in paticular. . . dont worry. . . ill be back

jsut then dragonite let out a bellow

Dragonite: DRAAAAA NITE NITE...ROOAAAR

Shinobi: Is... that.....

Hope: Ill be back latter gotta go *click*

Hope hangs up and shinobi stands there with a confused look on his face..

Shinobi: Dragonite...

-----

Hope lands in the middle of some grass in a town and walks up to this huge building..

Hope: Time to do a little ...... shopping

she walks inside and goes up 2 floors and starts shopping in the electronics area...

an hour later she exits with an armfull of stuff

she sits in the grass and puts in her big backpack carefully and gets back on dragonite..

Hope: Time to go..

Shinobi:That Dragonite i saw, could that have been Hope's Dragonite? I didn't know she had a Dragonite. But, if so, why did you get on the Rapidash until she got out of view? Now i know i'm confused...

Ryan: That is wierd. Why would she want to hide the fact that she has a Dragonite?

Hope has the dragonite land about 100 yards from the clearing

She pulled our rapidash and got on... and transfered dragonite back to the computer...

Hope rode up to the group got off of rapidash and returned her...

Hope: Back. . .

Shinobi: I have somethign to ask you

Shinobi: How come you were on a Dragonite, yet you never talk about him.

Hope: What are you talking about?

Shinobi: You know what i'm talking about.

Hope: Ok, ok. Don't be so touchy.

Shinobi: Well, sometimes i am. But don't change the subject.

Hope: Ok, ok. He's my fathers.

Shinobi: Your fathers?

Hope: Oh boy... here we go...Yes My dad has 2 dragonites... he keeps one in his box and one in mine... My dad also has 4 charizards 7 Feraligatr and 2 typhlosions...

SHinobi: WHAT THE?!

Hope: ... Oh...boy... Yeah yeah im rich there its out my dad collects the best pokemon and bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh and i used his dragonite to get this

she lightly placed the bag of things on the ground...

Inside was ABSALUTELY everything shinobi had before... same clothes.. same cds... same everything

She smiled

Hope: Now you dont have to walk around shirtless... .althouuughhhh i dont mind... hehe..

Shinobi: THESE CDS ARE IMPOSIBLE TO FIND!!

Hope: I know. . .but igot everbodys things replaced so cheer up pack up and lets get going

Shinobi puts on the new shirt.

Shinobi: Well, exactly the same size. How'd you know?

Hope: *points to her head* Remembering. Very easy, once you've lost most of your memory from an incident.

Shinobi: True. But, i can't beleive you knew exactly what type of cd player to get,.. and these cds are so old, there, well, they're-

Hope: Oblsolite? You wouldn't beleive what obsolite cds my brother has..

Guest The Bouncer
Mysterious Boy: Is anyone here a pokemon Trainer?

Shinobi: i am why??

Mysterious Boy: My name is Seion and i want to challenge you to a pokemon:ball: battle.

Shinobi: How did you know where we were??

Seion: i followed that girl with the Rapidash.

Shinobi: Well now that youre here lets battle.

Seion: ok let do it.

OCC: Someone please do this battle

Hope: Ok...

Shinobi: UMBREON GO

Seion: MAGMAR GO!!!

the 2 pokemon came out and growl at each other

magmar sends some flame spurts into the air as umbreon waved its paws in the air efore landing on all 4 legs

-----------------------

ooc: Ok people i wanted to do a few battles NOT all of them....

im good at detail but come one....you guys have to Post yoru OWN battles too...

(heh, when I do manage to get into a battle, I was planning on doing my own battles.. those are my best skill, hehe)

Bremma watched the battle, making an off hand cmment to Xion and Ryan. "I thought it was good manners to at least introduce yourself before a battle."

Ryan shrugged. "Maybe he doesn't know?"

"Maybe. Tho I have litterally been living in the woods and know this."

OOC: Sorry. I will do the next one, Blanko. Promise....

IC:
Shinobi: Umbreon, Feint Attack..

Seion: Magmar, Flamethrower when he appeers in front of you!

Umbreon runs at Magmar, then dissapeers. He appeers behind Magmar, then turns around and Takles him. Magmar shot a Flamethrower at where Umbreon should have been, but it missed.

Shinobi: Ok, Bite him on the neck!

Seion: Turn around and Slash!

Magmar spins around and claws at Umbreon before he can bite him, but Umbreon decides to bite his hand.

Shinobi: Ok, next up, Body Slam!

Seion: Tuck and Roll!

Umbreon jumps back about 10 ft., then charges at Magmar. Right before he hits, though, Magmar moves, and Umbreon goes flying past him, skidding almost to the edge of the clearing.

Shinobi: Watch it, come back!

Seion: Magmar, slash him out of the clearing...!

Magmar charges at the slightly dazed Umbreon, and starts slashing at him. Umbreon dodges the first few, but gets hit by the next 3, throwing him to the very edge of the clearing.

Shinobi: mbreon, jump out of the way, and go above him!

Seion: Flamethrower him when he gets above you!

Umbreon does a Feint Attack, and appeers above Magmar. Magmar looks up, and eads him with Flamethrower. Umbreon walks right into it, and lands again right on the edge.

Seion: Now, Magmar, finish it while he's down! Flamethrower!

Magmar does a Flamethrower at the still-down Umbreon, knocking him out of the clearing. Hope walks onto the battle field.

Hope: Umnbreon is out of the clearing.

Shinobi: Man, you've got to be kidding me. He isn't even under a tree!

Seion: Yes, return Magmar!

Shinobi: Well, return Umbreon. Sorry buddy.

Hope walks off the batle field.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: this is going to be easier than I thought!

Shinobi: dont get so happy , it's not over yet!

Seion: We'll just see about that.

Seion: Go, Heracross!!

Shinobi: Get out there!

In the center, the pokeballs opened. A red light pored out of the pokeballs, forming into 2 pokemon. One looked like a huge beetle, and the other looked like a dog with a wrip-like tail. It howled, and the bug started hovering just above the ground.

Shinobi: Crunch, Houndoom!

Seion: Heracross, go higher!

Heracross goes high sbove the clearing, and Houndoom misses. Heracroos just flutters around up there, with Houndoom watching him.

Shinobi: If i had switched them up, and used houndoom in the first battle, Umbreon could Feint Attack his way up there...(to himself) (to Seion) You know, that if you have him do that, we could go all night and all day. If he lands, he's mince meat. Take your choice. Either way, I win this.

Seion: How do you figure!?

Shinobi: Well, if he stays up there, he'll get tired and have to land either on the ground, or in a tree. If he touches a tree, he's disquallified. Get it?

Sion: Oh, ok. Land, Heracross.

Shinobi: Now, Houndoom! Crunch, then Fire Blast!

As soon as Heracross lands, Houndoom is all over him. He cruncvhes him repeatedly, then gives him a huge Fire blast while he's standing on him. Heracross trys to wuard off the attacks, but he was fliped up-side down. He falls down, and stops moving.

Hope: Heracross is unable to battle1 The wound goes to Shinobi!

Shinobi: your Heracross didn't stand a chance.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: Aww man. Heracross Return. You did a good job.

Shinobi: Excellt job Houndoom, Return. Told ya dont get too happy

Seion: Just wait this is the fianl round! then well see who will win.

Shinobi: get out there!

Seion: *without seeing what Shinobi called out* Go Electabuzz!

The Pokeballs fly to the center of the clearing, then pore(sp) out a red light. The light then forms into 2 pokemon. One looked almost human, just yellow with blask thundebolts on his arms. The other looked kinda like a cross between a cat and a dog.

Espeon: [b]Well, Electabuzz. Nice to meet you[/b]

Electabuzz: Buzz, Electa Buzz Buzz!

Espeon: [b]What manners...[/b]

Shinobi: Start it with a Psybeam!

Seion: Thunderpunch, Electabuzz!!

Espeon's eyes start to glow an eire(sp) blue, and suddenly electabuzz glows blue, too. Electacbuzz trys to fight it with a Thunderpunch, but Espeon holds him at bay with his psycic powers.

Hope: (to herself) Well, this will be one sided...

Seion: Body Slam, Electabuzz! Break the currnt!

Shinobi: Now, Nite-Shade!

Espeon uses a Nite-Shade to slowly weaken it, and Elecabuz pulls off a body slam on him. After about a minute, Electabuzz can barely walk, so Shinobi has Espeon stop.

Shinobi: Now, finish it! Psycic!

Seion: Quick, while he's powering up! A few quick Thunderbolts!!

The Thunderbolts hit Espeon at the same time the Psycic hits Electabuzz.

Espeon: [b]So woosy(sp)...[/b]

Electabuzz: Buzz, Buzz, Electa...

They both fall down at the same time.

Hope: Neither pokemon can battle!! Both are rewarded with a half a win! Th match is a complete tie!

Shinobi: *overhearing what bremma said* A total tie is what happened here. We both had the same amout of 'points', as you could call them, when we finished the pokemon battle.

Bremma; Yea, it makes sense now..

Shinobi: Well, Seion, will you join us? We're going to a new pokemon league, as soon as we get the rest of the Legendaries.

Seion: Yea, but i got dibs of Zapdos, unless one of you all has called him, then we can battle to find out who gets it.

Shinobi: No-one wants Zapdos *to himself* Don't know of anyone who would...

Hope yawned and pulled out a small bottle out of her pack and took a drink. She glanced around... everything was calm now but she was tired off all this.... she wished the people who still needed their legendaries would hurry up and fund them... suicune wasent back and she was tired of being in the same place... she knew those thoughts were a little selfish but she did not care anymore....

Hope: Lets get going guys. . . rain is coming

Shinobi: RAIN? HERE?!

Hope: Yes.... i feel it and i know it. . . so just .. come on lets get going

OOC: Hey, i was going to make it rain. And, i wouldn't react like that, i like rain.

IC
Shinobi: Hold on. I think I hear something. *looks around* Oh, never mind.

???:[b]Hi Shinobi..[/b]

Shinobi: Who is this? Show yourself!

Hope: Who are you talking to?

???: [b]This is the Legendary you've wanted since you were 12[/b]

Shinobi: Lugia?

Lugia: [b] Yea, it's me. Come to the center of the clearing, i will meet you there.[/b]

Shinobi: Lugia.. Ok.

Shinobi walks to the center of the clearing.

Lugia: [b]Now, look up. When you look back down, i will be next to you[/b]

Shinobi does it, and hears a thud. He looks over, and sees Lugia standing next to him.

Lugia: [b]I understand you want to catch me. I will let you, but only if you promise to never abuse me, and to never put me in a pc box.[/b]

Shinobi: Ok, Lugia.

Lugia:[b]Ok, you may catch me[/b]

Shinobi pulls out one of his master balls, and catches him.

Hope: Well thats another one down... *sighs*

Hope released rapidash and got on. . .

Hope: Well are we gonna go or. . .not. . .?

Hope then looked at the sky then to the forests... she smiled and let the wind blow her hair around for a bit... it was cool calming and kind... it had been a whilse since shes ever seen kindness from a person... well till shinobi came along. . .

[i] Hmm i feel so calm. Kindness heh.. i havent seen much of that in my lifetime. That is untill shinobi appeared into the picture. . .he was kind... gental and sweet. . .hmm. . .not sure what i am to do [/i]

she thought to herself then she snapped out of it and relized everyone was packing up

Shinobi: Well, let's get going.

Shinobi puts a T-Shirt up under his regular shirt (he had borught that with him when they headed to high ground), then joins them.

Shinobi: So, it's going to rain...(looks up, seeing dismal(sp) clouds)

Hope: Yea...

Shinobi: Good, i like rain. It's peacefull...

Shinobi suddenly looks down from the sky.

Shinobi: It's not going to rain, it is. One hit me in the eye...*Suddenly* Ouch! Oh, it broke..

Hope, Will: What?

Shinobi: Nothing, just one of my last 2 contacts. *pulls out the other contact* Hope, you should remember. I had blue eyes when we met. I'm suprised you haven't said nothing..