OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

(went to play in the snow, yay)

Will: O so you did beat my brother eh? Well, I'll tell you now I'm much stronger than he is [B]And that's a fact[/B]

Shinobi: Ah just like your brother, telekinesis. Trust me, hocus Pokcus isin't gonna work on me.

Will: We'll see...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shinobi: And to you, Hope, don't you think i would lose my focus? You could have at least told me last time we met that you were telekinesis. And, Will, been a long time, but still, i'll cream you just like i did your brother...

Hope: Like I said, I'll talk to ya later. Now, if you lose this battle, I will lose what little respect for you i have. So, do your best, ok?

Shinobi: Ok, if you say so. *Takes off the pokeball attached to his necklace, then puts his necklace in his pocket* Let's do this, Will. I win, you, well, you, you follow us. I lose, I leave this group. Deal?

Hope: You an idiot.... you dont have to leave the group if you lose and i wasent serious about the respect....ugh... I have respect for you with or without the battles.. just.. do your best... this is a 3 on 3 pokemon battle... no time limet...and stick to this clearing.. your pokemon leaves this clearing they are disqualified

Shinobi:. . . .Ok

Hope: You may begin

she slammed her Hiratsu into the ground..

Will: gO!

Shinobi: Get out there!

In 2 bright red flashes 2 pokemon meterialize in the clearing. One carried a spoon and did a little thing with his free hand. It made a strange noise and began to levitate. Over by Shinobi stoof a four legged dog. It was tall and black. it let out a howl as it lashed its tail around.

Hope: I can see the out come of this battle alredy.. Kadabra vs houndoom... *she mummbled to herself*

Will: Kadabra... CONFUSION

Shinobi: Houndoom flamethrower

A psychic confusion attack silently came from Kadabras glowing eyes. It made its way into houndooms eyes and he stummbled around a bit but regained himself. He braced himself and opened his toothe lined mouth and sent extreamly hot flames at kadabra.

Will: Kadabra you can handle this PSY BEAM

the fire surrounded kadabra singeing all the grass around him... no grass was safe... it turned black and the ground was now dead

Kadabra took the firey hit well andthen held up a hand out of his hand flew a Psybeam... It raced at houndoom and slammed right into him. Houndoom flipped in the air and rolled 10 feet from where he was originaly standing. Houndoom slowly stood up. For the next 3 minutes will and Shinobi had their pokemon use physical attacks and it seemed to go on forever... they all had almost equal strength.

Will: Thats not working... CONFUSE RAY

Shinobi nodded to houndoom who howled and raced at the levitatinG kadabra. Houndoom leaped up ino the air and pounced on kadabra landing a painfull crunch on his shoulders.

Will: OH NO!

Hope: Kadabra is unable to battle.. Houndoom wins this round..

Will: You did a good job kadabra

will and shinobi return their pokemon

-------------------

occ: Here is where you make comments... then ill post round 2

ooc: .....
shinobi returned houndoom... and remember the way i do my battles.. once one round is done... 2 new pokemon come out.. the one for before does not continue
-----------------------

Will: Ok.. do thos for me *tosses out his 2nd pokeball*
Shinobi: Yeah houndoom you look pretty tired i wont use you in this one.......sorry bout the quick decision chance... *takes a new pokeball* Get out there

Over by will... A small pink blob formed in front of him. It jiggled like fresh jello before letting out a squeek. Over next to Shinobi stood a tall dragon like pokemon. It let out a ground shakeing rora before sendinf a small fireball into the air. It puffed out its chest then rose off the ground with his large wings.

Will: Nice charizard......DITTO TRANSFORM

the little ditto slowly molds into a pinkish colored charizard..

Hope: Oh boy.... what a mistake *she mummbled to herself* You may begin

---

Will: Ditto get in the air..

Shinobi: You too...... give him a flame thrower...

Will: Copy his attacks ditto.

Charizard concintrated a large flame in his mouth and the opened it. The flames poured out of his mouth and ditto did the same.. the 2 flame throwers cancled each other out.. the only effects it made was lwering energy.. Will smiled..

Will: DITTO SIESMIC(sp) TOSS

Ditto charizard nodded and flew over to charizard and grabbed him...flew upwards a bit the flipped over and slammed charizard into the ground.

charizard stood up and growled..
Dito let out a squeekish laugh

Shinobi: Ok charizard flames wont work.. BODY SLAM

Chraizard took to the air again and flew to the edge ofthe clearing... turned around and picked up speed as it raced at ditto

Will: COPY IT

Ditto nodded and did the same.. the 2 flew at each other with great speed... he 2 slammed into each other... after sitting in the air for a bit... they both fell to the ground and then stood up. Shinobis carizard was now overly ticked off that this little copy cat was doing as good as it was. Charizard took to the air and rose above the tree tops... hope shook her hear head and walked out into the battled field... Charizard came slamming down into ditto and hope just stood there..

Hope: Stay in the clearing ment stay in the clearing.... charizard is disqualified

Shinobi: BULL!!

HOPE: There isthe forest.. there isthe sky... then... theres this clearing.. charizard left the clearing by flying above the tree tops...

Will:. . . .

Shinobi: Ugh..i canr beleive i lost this round over some small stupid rule

shinobi and will return their pokemon and shinobi growls to himself and sends an interesting look at hope.

hope walks out of the battle field and stands to the side

Hope: Ditto wins this round... Charizard left the battle zone..

Will: Mind as well diqualify yourself out of this match. My next pokemon you may have seen before because my brother had one like mine then evolved.

Shinobi: You mean that big eyed pokemon, yeesh was that somethin else.

Hope: Let round three begin..

ooc: ok here goes..
----------------------------

Shinobi sends out his final pokeball. In a flash of red light stood a dog looking pokemon. It was mainly black and had markings all over it. It barked snappily and run in a circle.

Will threw out his final pokeball and also in a bright flash stood a smille green pokemon. Its long huge long tail swished side to side. It made a fist and shook it at the Umbreon.

Will: Treecko...

Hope: Let this final battle begin...

Will: ABSORB

Treecko began to glow a bright green color. The essence was outstanding. Umbreon looked confused as it too began to glow green. Suddenly umbreon felt some of its energy being drained and it slamed into Treecko to stop the process.

Shinobi: Ya good job.. BITE

Umbron growled and landed a nice bit onto one of Treeckos arms... Umbreon shook its head side to side and flung Treecko to the side a few feet.

Will: SCRATCH

Treecko leaped up and and got onto his feet. He then quickly scratched at Umbreons face repeadedly. Umbreon shut its eyes and shook its head trying to get the annoying thing off.

Shinboi: Dotn stand for that SAND ATTACK

Umbreon leaped back and turned around and kicked sand up into Treeckos face. Treecko shook it off to see umbreon fade out and in again. It blinked and noticed it was to late to dodge the Pursuit attack.. Treecko was hit... he skidded along the ground and slowly stood up.

Hope: Both pokemon have been weakened and.. .are quite weak... even though treecko does not have such good attacks... its still pretty strong..

hope mummbled to herself again

Shinobi: Tackle

Umbreon barked loudly and tackled little pokemon again who then attacked itself to umbreons head scratching in a crazy manor. Then Treecko leaped off and glowed green again. He absorbed some of umbreons energy and life. So now treecko had the advantage .. he had mroe energy. Umbreon did not care and gave the new pokemon a bite so hard the little pokemon screeched out in pain.

Umbreon kicked up more sand and dirt and treecko scratched at the air cause he could not see correctly. Then..... umbreon weakly planted the last tackle on Treecko... right in the back. Treecko just sighed weakly and layed there....

umbreon sat down and breathed heavily... it was very weak...

Hope: Umbreon wins this round... Treecko is unable to battle.. Winner of this match is Shinobi...

Hope took her Hiratsu out of the ground and straped it back on. She walked into the clearing in front of the 2 trainers..

Hope: Now... im willing to heal your pokemon if you would like

Will: You are good I'll give ya that, but we rematch when my Treecko evolves to it's final form.

Shinobi: You got it. Hey ya wanna join us, Will?

Will: I guess so, thanks. [B]So what are ya guys after?[/B]

Shinobi: I'll tell ya after our pokemon heal...

Hope: Then release all your .... Hurt and weak pokemon

Will let out Ditto Kadabra and Treecko
Shinobi let out Charizard Houndoom and Umbreon

Hope walked by each one and placed the palm of her hand on each ones forehead. And well for ditto... she just placed her hand on it. THey all relaxed and were no longer tense and such. She then pulled something out of her pokemon food pouch... it was a smaller pouch. She smiled as she offered a piece of pokemon food from the small puch to each pokemon THey all willingly ate it... and withing ten minutes they were all rareing to go..

Shinobi: So you make your pokemon their own type of food.. AND their oun type of healing medicine

Hope: ITs herbal and the plant i too kit from grew in my home town.... i mixed it with a certin type of flower... and pokemon food that i made... so its.. very hand...

OOC: sorry.... lol..... once lost.. but now your found... mwahaha
and The Trainer.. you need to make your posts longer and more detaield the mod around here lieks posts to be at least... 6 lines or more.... i know from another rpg i was in
-----------------------

Hope: Hmm...

hope returned to her quiet self and stared off into the sky... the group was getting larger... something she was not used to

Shinobi: Well Will, we're after the ledgendary pokemon. So if you're comming with ya gotta find a pokemon you're after.

Will: Hmm..! Okay, my brother caught a Latios so I'll got after it's sister, Latias.

Shinobi: It had a sister?

Will: Yeah weaker of the two, but I can train it to beat my brother's Latios.

Shinobi: Ahh I see...

Will noticed Hope staring at the sky.

Will: What up with her?

Shinobi: O she's just not used to traveling in groups.

Will: O okay.

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan stood there with Mewtwo floating next to him, he grinned, that battle was furious one and Ryan liked it. He looked at Mewtwo and he nodded with his eyes facing towards the rest of the group still.[/i]

Ryan: Hey, Hope, I wanna battle you, and Mewtwo would like to participate as well.

Hope: Okay.

Ryan: My three Poke'Mon are: Mewtwo, Dratini, and Charmeleon.
------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Blanko, would you please do the honors?[/COLOR]

ooc: Fine with me

-----------

Hope: Well if yoru useing mewtwo.. im afraid ill be useing moltres.. 3 pokemon.. STICK to the clearing no time limit. and .. well same rules as before...

Ryan: Ya ya ok

Hope: Let us.. oh wait

She took off her top layer of cloaths and revealed a black warrior outfit like thing.

Hope: Oh.... Let us begin...

Ryan: Ok CHARMELEON GO

Hope: Oh charmeleon first eh...Ok... i can deal with that.. SCAR GO

Out of her pokeball came a darker orange charmeleon with a black scar over one of his eyes. He hissed in his oun growling way and nodded.

Ryan: Charmeleon vs charmeleon.... this will be interesting. . .

Hope: Charmeleon... Get in there...
Charmeleon ran at SCAR

Scar ran at charmeleon they both glared at each other. Slamming into one another with a large thud. Scar grabed onto charmeleon and charmeleon did the same. They exchanged punches of sorts and slams from their tails. Hope and ryan called out attacks but the 2 charmeleons ignored them and continued on their oun.

Hope: Well it looks like they were rivals at first sight.. this will be interesting.

Hope watched interested in how this would pan out. Ryan did the same

Charmeleon slammed its claw into Scar's face and blew fire into Scars face as well. Scar came back with its own punch and a body slam. Charmeleon flew through the air and landed hopping up.

Hope: They both wont give up...

she sighed rolling her eyes at Scar

Scar got slammed into the ground by charmeleon and rolled a few feet. THey both were loseign energy and finaly scar opened his mouth and so did Charmeleon. They both sent the biggest and strongest flames at eachother that they could. IT created a huge firey ball in the middle of the clearing.

Both hope and ryan looked at each other and nodded... it was evenly matched comepletely. Mewtwo finaly spoke in his way

Mewtwo: [i] This is becomeing pointless... they both are equaly strong and they both arent giving up. Not to mention they are both loseing energy and this could go on forever.[/i]

Hope: Your right this is somewhat pointless... they wont listen to us either... lets call this round a draw...

Xion: We still need to travel to look for Suicune! Come on!!!

Shinobi: Fine, lets go y'all!

[i]They all began to travel on a path that wasn't to clear. It had began to become more clearer after about 2 min. Xion soon came to a halt[/i]

Xion: Shhhhhhhhhhh! *whispers*We're near the lake. I don't want to surprise him.

Ryan: Allright, everybody ... shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

[i]They soon came to the lake. They all stood in awe of the size of the lake. It was enormous![/i]

Ryan: O_O WOW!!!

Xion: Come on, we're almost near the spot where I saw him!!!

[i]They followed Xion in silence ...[/i]

Hope: Blade get out there

Ryan: Its up to you dratini

the 2 pokemon stand in the clearing... scyther hovering over the ground about 2 feet.

Hope: Heh..

Ryan: TACKLE

dratini bounced and knocked scyther to the ground in a quick flash..

Hope: Your dratinis pretty fast

Ryan: Why thank you...

Hope: Blade.. SLASH...

scyther stands up and rushes at dratini and slashes dratini with its long blade arm. Dratini squeeked and rolled backwards like a bent wheel. It bounced up and focused a bit before sending an ice blast at scyther. Scyther looked around and dodged the the side but one arm got covered in ice. He cracks and breaks the ice with the other blade so he was no longer weighted down.

Hope: You know what to do..

Scyther rushed at dratini and slashed it again. But this time it let itself open for a backside tackle. Scythers face slid in the dirt and its head slammed into a tree. But he did not slide otu of the clearing. He lifted himself up and turned around and looked at the winded dratini. He glared and did a wierd thing and used his pursuit attack agenst dratinit. Dratini wailed and then leaned up.. one last chace for each tired pokemon.

Ryan: you can do it dratini...

Dratini focuse all its energy and sent the largest hyper beam it could. The beam raced at scyther who noticed and paniced. The beam hit dead on and ryan leaped into the air happily. As the dust cleared scyther stood there... pretty beat up. but breathing and standin.

Ryan: What... no... thats.. not possible... Not many pokemon remain in the battle after a single hyper beam.

Hope: Im surprised too... most of the tiem when a pokemon lasts through a dead on hit hyper beam is because of the attack endure.. but...scyther doesent even know that attack.

Ryan: Wonder what happened

Scythers breathing was extreamly heavy but it just stared at the confused dratini. Dratini was breathing extreamly heavey as well.

Hope: i wonder if scyther can even move

Ryan: i dont know but DRATINI TACKLE IT

Hope: Watch

dratini tried to move fut stoped and tried to catch its breath

Ryan: Oh yeah.. i forgot...

Hope: Scyther can you move.. if so.. .try something.. slam... slash... something..

Her scyther nodded weakly at her and slowly walked over to dratini... barely moveing even.. he could nto even fly. Dratini got a worried look on its face as it tried to get enough energy to tackle him or dodge. Scyther raised a blade and slowly slashed dratini...who barely felt a thing. Scythers blade dug into the ground next to dratini as it got on one knee and tried to regain itself. Dratini was releived that the slash wasent much. But it itself could not bring out another attack it was to weak.. both pokemon jsut stood there... breathing.

Ryan: This... is unbeleiveable... Both rounds were draws....

Mewtwo: [i] I guess its up to me to decide an actualy winner to this..[/i]

Mewtwo walked out to where cyther started out and stood there.. .waiting for hope to bring out her thrid pokemon.

Hope: i.... i cant beleive it

Ryan: What that your scyther lost

Hope: No.. that he lasted that long after a hyper beam.. i have not had him long... im surprised he.... could even stand after that... im proud that he was willing to try and finish it out.

She walked over to blade and scratched his head before returning him. Ryan walked over and picked up dratini and it lightly purred and ryan returned dratini.

Ryan: Well mewtwo is my choice...

Hope: like i said yours agenst mine...

She takes out a pokeball

Hope: I fear i cant use my moltres so im useing Crunch

Ryan: Wait... any other pokemon but moltres wont stand a chance agenst mewtwo.

Mewtwo: [i] Dont be so sure... its not exactly strenght as i have learned... not one pokemon is stronger then the other... it depends on a lot of things...[/i]

Ryan: I guess your right.. .hope why arent you useing moltres

Hope: I thought of a nickname... Pheonix... i wont use her because.... i jsut caught her.. im sure she doesent trust me yet... i did jsut pop out of no where and capture her in the middle of a refreshing drink... so im relying on a pokemon i have had since i began training pokemon.

Ryan: Fine

Hope: Its Houndour vs Mewtwo..

Ryan: i can see the out coem of this alredy...

Mewtwo: [i] Dont be to sure ryan... you may think i will win for i am a legendary.. but that in the end is the downfall... But lets jsut keep this a friendly match... and lets not get to over confident... i would like to see how this turns out...[/i]

Hope lets out her houndour... who howls and barks at mewtwo

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan was kind of wondering what Mewtwo meant by that, supposedly from what he had heard about Mewtwo was that he was a bioengineered Poke'Mon and when he was created he was at a high degree of power, but maybe he had lost some of that power. Ryan really didn't care, he was just glad to have Mewtwo and he wouldn't allow him to be taken by anyone else and used for evil intentions. He looked on as Mewtwo started to square off against Houndour. "This is gonna be interesting." Ryan thought to himself as he grinned."[/i][/COLOR]

Shinobi: Will, tell Xion that i'm going back. I want to see that fight, it sounds interesting...

Will: Ok, i'll tell him...

Shinobi calls out his Charizard, and flys back to the clearing.

Shinobi: Hi again..

Hope: What are you doing back here?

Shinobi: What, I wanted to watch....

Hope: Ok, and after this battle we can have that talk i told youy about

Will ran to catch up to Xion.

Will: Xion's your name right? Shinobi went back to see the last battle.

Xion: O sure no problem.

They finally reached the spot where Xion found the pokemon. nothing was there.

Xion: But it was right here.

Will noticed a blue shimmer in the water.

Will: Check over there...