OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Shinobi: Oh, no!:eek: Rapidash, show me the way...

Shinobi gets on Rapidash, and they get to Hope a minute later.

Shinobi: Will, is she alright? *Stares at Will for a second, with a mean look on his face. Then, shakes his head and gets on his knees next to her, lifting her head up* Oh, she fell on a rock. Come on, Will, help me carry her back to the camp. I have some bandadges there. Unto then- *pulls of his shirt leaving his back and chest exposed* I'll put this around her head.

Will: You really care for her, don't you?

Shinobi: I guess. No, i know. Yes, i do. Let's put her on my Charizard. Go, Charizard! *Charizard shakes the ball, forcing it to fall off his belt. Charizard leans down so Shinobi can get on and hold Hope* Ride Rapidash back, Will.

Will: Ok..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will followed Charizard on Rapidash to the camp. They laid Hope on her sleeping bag and bandaged her up.

Will: Uh, Shinobi?

Shinobi: What's up?

Will: I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I shouldn't have overreacted.

Shinobi: Neither have I. I won't nag at you again.

Will: Thanks, it took alot of guts and a Tangela for me to apoligize(sp?)

Shinobi: You caught a Tangela?

Will: An extrodinary one, but we'll talk about it tommorrow...

Hope stirred a but but did not wake... rapidash layed down next to her. The flames on her back kept her extra warm.

hope mummbled a few things but did not wake up...

Hope: jake, jerk...rich. . .betroved....houndour. . .shinobi hot headed but sweet

*shook her head and jolted out of her unconciousness (sp)*

Hope: WHO WHAT WHERE!!!!!!!!!??????

she then held her head and gritted her teeth... Pain shot through her head and her vision was nice and blurry. Her whole head began to tingle... and she muttered to herself

Hope: Just great...

Will on the other side of the chearing thought to himself

Will:[i] not a single tear. . .shes realy tough to take a hit in the head like that and not wake up bawling... [/i]

Hope: thats gonna leave... the biggest mark

Hope looked around everyone was blurry but she did not care

she shook her head and stood up

this caused rapidash to get upset and stand up ...

Bremma: She wants you to lay back down you cant walk around like this

Hope: No.... no.. its ok im fine..

Will: [b][i]No you are not [/i][/b]

will thought to himself

Will: Hope, I suggest you rest.

Bremma: Yeah so do I.

Hope: Okay, but I'm a little hungry

*Everyone's stomach growls*

Ryan: Ahh we forgot about food!!!

Will: Hmm, well we should never eat pokemon....*Everyone else is petrified* I said NO EATING POKEMON!! *sighs* anyone got chicken?

Shinobi: No, but i do have *pulls his bag in front of him* same insant rice (takes only 10 minutes in boiling water), some Hamburger patties, cheese, buns, ketchup, the works. Anyone want hamburgers and rice? :)

Will: Ok, why not.

Hope: Ok

Sge giggles then rases her hand. "Ill go scavange. I think there is a stream around here so I sould be able to find some wild fish and fruit."

"Alright. Be careful." Shniobi said.

Bremma nodded and walked off into the woods, listening for sounds of water. 'What a group we have...' she thought, thinking of everyone there. She stopped, hearign a small trickling souind. She smiled and jogged to it, seeing the good sized stream with a large rock inthe middle of it. "Perfect!" she walked up to the bank and found a good sized sharp stick, then too off her shoes and sock. She backed up and ran at the rock, landing quite skillfully, the stick in her hand. She then laid on her stomach on the rock, watching for fish, stabbing at them with the stick, catching a few, and tossing them to shore. After about half an hour of fishing, she smiles, seeing a small pile of fish now on the shore. She jumped back over, putting her shoes back on and cupping the fish in her shirt, jogging back to camp. Everyone looked back over at her as she got into camp and dropped the pile of fish on the ground. "Bon appetit!" she said with a grin.

"HOw did you do that!?" Will asked in amazement, looking at the fish.

"Skill. Ive lived in the woods for so long, I know how to catch all sorts of things." she said. "I'll get some fruit in the morning. This should be good for a dinner."

Will: Yay food!! So What will it be, Barbecue Fish, rice and hamburgers, or sushi? I can make both.

Shinobi: Choice 1!!

Will: Okay, got the stakes.

Xion: Right here.

Will: Alright, give me a 1/2 hour.

As Will made dinner, the others chated in anticipation....

Shinobi: Well, i don't like fish... I'll just fix me some rice. Where did you find the stream?

Bremma: That way, why?

Shinobi: Well, you need water to fix white rice.

Bremma: Oh, ok.

Shinobi: And, it might be best for Hope to have rice, too. It's smaller, and she will have to lay down. It will be easyer to eat.

Shinobi looks in his bag, pulls out a small pot, and gets the water from the stream. He fixes the rice, and gets 2 bowls out.

Shinobi: Here, Hope. Let me help.

Hope: I can do it.

Hope starts to sit up, but her head hurts to much.

Hope: On second though, ok.

Shinobi eats some, then feeds Hope some.

Will took a bit out of his hamburger.

Will(to himself) : [U]Will, you outdone yourself this time...[/U]

He ate and watched Shinobi help Hope eat. It was like a movie of sorts. He shrugged and said..

Will: Shinobi, how's the food?

(Hehehe, I love breaking a moment..)

Shinobi: Fine, the Cheeseburger is great. Of course, i would have done just as good...

Hope: boys. Can you stop competing! Ouch...

Shinobi: Don't yell. That makes it hurt even more.

Ryo: Well, look at the love birds. Got to feed each other, don't you..?

Shinobi: Watch it. I'm not good with the Hiratsu, but i know how to throw a boomerang...

Hope: Ouch, can you 2 stop yelling...

Shinobi: Sorry, here. *gives her some more food, then kisses her on the cheek*

Bremma took some of the roasted fish, eating it silently, looking around the camp, then up at the sky. She carefully spat out bones. "Hmm.. Will, next time let me bone the fish before you cook them."

"WHy? They are so small."

"That is why. They are too easy to swallow and the can get stuck in your throat or- urk!" she coughs a few times, then makes a strained face, grabbing her neck, looking like she is choking.

Will: Uhoh don't worry I know the hemilic(sp) manuver.

Will dashed towards Bremma and prefomed the hemilic(sp-and i get 100's on my spelling tests:p) manuver on Bremma, untill the bone popped out of her throat.

Will: You alright? Yup ya should of spoke before I cooked.

Bremma: Yes thank you. *breathes heavily* I now think you should of made the sushi.

Will laughs and sets Bremma at the tree. Then he went back and continued eating....

Coughs a little bit, still eating fish, this time picking the bones out. She looked over at Will. "Hey, would you like to learn how to fish sometime? I could show you in the morning while I look for fruit."

"Sure!" he said.

She smiled and nodded, and went back to eating.

Aftr everyone ate, Shinobi suggested they go to bed.

Hope: Good, i could use some sleep.

Shinobi: Well, now the risk begins with your head injury. You may never wake up. I'll sleep over here, to both make sure your ok, and, well, just for comfort.

Hope: Ok, if you say so.

Shinobi goes across the clearing, grabs his bag and blanket (which is a queen size), threw half over Hopes sleeping bag, and pulled the other half over him. He then calls out al of his pokemon exept Charizard, and gets them sittuated around him.

Shinobi: Good night everyone...

Hope was still a bit. . . dazed but she could see clearly now.. she leaned up which startled Shinobi to no end.. he almost spilled the small bowl of rice...

Hope smiled at him... She sat all the way up and finaly being able too she kissed him back on the cheek

He was not expecting that so he was a bright shade of red.

Hope smiled at that and layed back down... she closed her eyes and layed her head down softly on a small pillow like thign made out of the long shal that had been around her neck.

Hope: i think ill....sleep now....

she slowly drifts off to sleep leaving shinobi to his red face. . .

Everyone went to sleep except Will. He stood and thought of beating his brother and being the best.

Will(quietly) : Latias, Groudon, please help me in my dream.

Will walked over to the lake and looked around. Few pokemon were out. Will sighed and turned back. Just then, a red and white blur zoomed by him and landed.

Will: Latias! You've showed yourself.

Latias: Shurrrii!!

Will: Now to catch you. Tangela go!

Tangela: Tinglahh!!

Will: Tangela, PSYCH-UP!!

Tangela glowed. Latias launched a Wing Attack, but it made Tangela stronger.

Will: Tangela SHADOW BALL!!!

Tangela: Gellaaahh!!

Latias was shrouded by darkness.

Will: Now restrain it with a VINE WHIP!!!

Tangela: TANG!!!

Latias could not move.

Will: Pokeball GO!!!

The ball hit Latias, it shook once, twice, tree times...Latias was caught.

Will: I can't belive it, I did, we did it [SIZE=3]YEAH!!!!!![/SIZE]

Tangela: [U]You have to put another pokemon on your pc what will it be?[/U]

Will: [U]Um, I guess I'll put Slowpoke on the PC. Thank you Tangela.[/U]

Tangela: [U]What are friends for?[/U]

The battle awoke the others...

Bremma walked over to Will, rubbing her eyes. "Hmm.. what are you doing up so late and yelling?"

"I found my legendary!" He said happily.

She pulls a hand away from her eyes and looks at him with it, seeming temporarily stunned. "Really? What luck!" She smiles and pats him on the back. "Good job. Lets get back to camp and sleep."

hope stirred

Hope:shino.... I .. dont.. know why i left.... a home so rich... i just...needed to be... free

Hope was CLEARLY still asleep mummblign to herself... she turned over and gritted her teeth and kept on sleping

Shinobi: SHINO??

everyone else laughed to them selves

[color=silver][size=1]ooc: Sorry I havn't posted in a while. Too lazy. :bluesweat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[i]The next day, Xion woke up with a startle.[/i]

Xion: Woah?! What was that???

[i]Everyone else wakes up as well[/i]

Will: I feel the ground shaking!

Bremma: I did to!

Xion: Everyone get up too high ground! It's a stampede of Steelix?!?!?![/size][/color]

Hope tossed and turned but it seemed not even a bomb would wake her up. Her rapidash tried everything and Shinobi did as well. He finaly gave up trying to wake her and just picked her up and got up on rapidash still holding on to her. . . Ryan and mewtwo flew... Shinobi hope and rapidash rode and the others pulled out any pokemon they could use.... flying.. fast runnning... then they made it across the river and up onto a hill.

Shinobi: You know what. . .We keep running into one problem after the next... i am starting to think someone is out to get us. .

Hope: That most likely would be. . . Jake

Hope was now awake and looking up at shinobi

Shinobi: Jake?

Hope: The guy i hammerd down with my Hiratsu in town...

Shinobi: But why.?

Hope: No telling im sure hes just trying to scare me into coming home. Trying to make me feel this is all to dangerous. The greedy little brat. I would not marry him if they offered me all his money. Which is a log let me tell you.

Shinobi: Why? Thats alot of money if someone offered you a ton of mony just to marry some guy . . . why wouldent you?

Hope: A few reasons. One i dont like him. Two hes greedy. Three... Heck im as rich as he is so why take more. . . Id be just like him and his family. Our for more money. Hes tryign to figure any way to get me to come back. We better get going. . .

Shinobi: Yea, your right. Come on everybody!

Hope: Ouch..

Ryan: Everyones ok, nothing was damaged, i hope.

Shinobi: Oh, man. I left my bag down there...

Shinobi heads down to what used to be the clearing. He goes over to the part that he slept at, and fould stuff everywhere. All of it, his stuff.

Hope walked up behind Shinobi who was devistated that all his stuff was crushed ruind and strewn about. Hope now had full control over herself nad she was awake. She glanced around and notices some of the stuff was expensive and some were things that were MUST HAVEs.

Hope: THis is not a problem

Shinobi: Not a problem... .NOT A PROBLEM... look at this mess. Ill never replace this stuff... Half of it was hard to find in the first place... and all of it is ruined.

Hope: Never fear cause hope is head.

Shinobi: Um... i think that hit on the head did more damage then i thought

Hope: Nope . . .

Hope looks around and takes a mental inventory of what is around. . .

Rapidash walks up next to her and nods.

hope: Ill be back

Shinobi: WAIT WHAT!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

Hope: No where improtant.. here

she tossed him a cell phone

Hope: The cell i have has that cells number... same with yours.. the directory ... it only has ONE number in the book. . so you wont dial the wrogn number. Need anything call... OR ill call you to find out where you are...

Hope nods and Rapidash takes off