OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Bremma watched Shinobi stop the picture. 'Hmm.. wonder what that was all about..' she pondered, then recalled his past restriction. SHe shrugged then walked over to Seion. "Well, I dont think we really forammly met. Im Bremma."

"And Im Seion." he said, extending his hand. She took it, giving him a surprisngly firm shake. "Whoa... "

"Oh, heh.. sorry." She said, pulling her hand back, a bit embarassed.. "Im a bit stronger than I look..."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Bouncer
Shinobi: Let get moving Lugia Go!( lugia pops out)

Will: I didnt know you caught lugia yet.

Shinobi:I caugt him when you were cathing Groundon\

Seion: Cool I cant waaint until i catch Zapdos.

Everyonelse: pokeball go( calling out their flying pokemon)

Seion: there they are the trainers i was talking about they look strong.But they cant beat my pokemon.

Hope: Seion you are too overconfident about youself.

Seion: thats just the way it is

Gang Member: All of you must battle us ( pointing to his group members)

Seion: ill be glad to to take you on

Bremma: me too. i havent ben in a ballte in forever.

Wooper Swmap gang leader: ok then we accept your challenge.

Seion& Bremma: ok ( both Grabbing Pokeballs)

Shinobi: You guys dont know what youre getting yourself into

Hope: its hopeless He will never learn

Bremma: Ill battle first

Seion: ok then i will

Will: i wanna battle too

OCC: I will do one of the battles. Bremma do you want to do your battle? And Xra do you wanna do yours?

Shinobi: Come on, Ryo, Ryan, Xion, let's leave them They'll catch up. *to Seion* Just leting you know, don't come to me when your pokemon are ko'd. I'm tellnig you, stop showing off for Bremma...

Seion: Yea,yea, just go...

Shinobi:Come on, Hope. *climps on Lugia, then helps Hope up on him.

(later)

They had been flying over the swamp for some time now. Shinobi was on Lugia's upper back, and Hope sat behind him. Shinobi gets on one knee to get out the cd player from his bag, and searches through his new CD collection. He pulls out Eminem's 'The Eminem Show' and maxes the volume. He listens to number 1, trhen switches to 'Withpout Me', and activates the bass boost. Then, in a daring attempt (or at least Hope thought so) he stands up, with his hand on Lugia's head to balance, like Ash did on Lapras in the Orange Island league.

Hope: Shinobi, sit down!

Shinobi: I've done this for so long, I do it like you walk!

Shinobi sees the bag slipping back, so he has Charizard slow down. He grabs the back and puts one of the straps around his left shoulder, so Charizard can speed up again.

Shinobi: Well, because of that, they got ahead of us... Charizard, drop below the tree tops so we can find them again!

Shinobi skilfully dodges stray branches. After the first close call, Shinobi tells Hope to la down on Lugia's back. Shinobi looks back at Hope, and smiles. Hope yelled something, but Shinobi couldn't hear her because of the wind and the music. Then, it happened. Hope had yelled for Shinobi to duck. But, he couldn't hear her, so he was hit inthe back of the head by a stray branch. He was knocked off of Charizard.

Shinobi: *as he was falling* This is gonna hurt...

He fell, hitting 3 branches, then landing on his back.

Shinobi: I'll feel this in the morning...

Shinobi then blanks out.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: Growlithe Go!!:ball:

Gangleader: Jolteon go!

Growlithe popede out and immediatley did a flametrower on jolteon but it missed and Jolteon counter attacked with pinmissle.

Leader: Jolteon Pin Missle.

Seion: Growlithe Agility

Growlithe sped around jolteons pinmissle and hit him from behind with take down.

Seion:Growilthe finish it off with a Fireblast.

Leader: Jolteon thunder!!

the fire balst hits jolteon but the thunder missed growlithe becaause it was still using agility.

Will: Jolteon is unable to move,. this round goes to Growlithe.

Seion; Yea!!!

Leader: its not over yet :flaming: Machamp go!

Seion: return growlithe!. Go Pidgeot

Both pokemon tackle immedaitly(sp) but neither are phased.

Seion: pidgeot wing attack

Leader: machamp grab it and seismic toss it

Pidgeot tries to attack Machamp but machamp grabs its wing and jumps high in the air and slams back down.

Seion: pidgeot Steel wing!!

Leader: machamp: finish it with a rock toss. Machamp pics up a hand full of rocks and throws it at pidgeot and ko him.

Will: This round goes to Machamp.

Seion: Damn. you did good pidgeot return.

Leader: machamp youre the best return.

Seion ; Gyrados go !!!!

Leader: I choose you Poliwrath.

Will:both pokemon are of the water type. I hope gyrados has good moves.

the two pokemon come out in a flash of light

leader: poliwrath give it a mega kick

Seion: counter attack with thunder

Poliwrath jups up to kick gyraddos but while it is out of the wter gyrados hits it with a thunder. poliwrath has taken a lot of damage but isnt ut yet.

Leader: poliwrath Dynamic punch

Seion:dodge it

Gyrados moved too slow to dodge it so he was hit and damaged wery badly and was also confused.

Leader: with a confused pokemon this battle is ours

Seion: what can i do o I know

Leader: finish it with another dynamic punch

the pokemon jumed up again to hit Gyrados

Sion: whirlpool then dragonrage

As poliwrath jumps up it gets suckewd into the whirlpool and cannot move then gyrados bust out the dragonrage and sends poliwrath flying
and hits the ground hard

Xion: this round goes to Gyrados. i decdlare seion the winner

Seion: I won yea !!!!

Leader: Kid u go skill!!

Seion: I been known thatt from the beginning

Leader: Kid thake this fire stone as a prize.

Seion: wow thanks

Leader: were not done yet you must face my second had man

Bremma: ill take him on

Occ: bremma if you want to do this battle you can .

OOC: Hey the bouncer... HOPE IS NOT THERE... shes in the middle of nowhere with shinobi they flew on ahead... hope went with HIm
---------------------------

Hope leaped off lugia before lugia was even low enough for her to jump. Over 20 feet in the air.

Hope in mid air vanished infront of lugia eyes. She appears a moment later next to shinobi.

Lugia: *to himself* [i]ah. . . interesting. That hope has some... secrets up herselve[/i]

Hope: Shinobi. . *shakes him* Ah nooo

She pulls off her scarf like thing that is always tied aroudn her neck and she balls up up. She lightly lifts shinobi head and pillows it for him. Lugia then lands behind her and folds his arm like wings. Hope looked for her backpack. Lugia reached behind himself and pulled it out and gave it to her.

Hope: Thank you. .

She pulled out some things. . . Blood was trickleing from shinobi's forehead so she first washed that off. She carefuly cleaned it and bandaged it. She looked at him. She wondered if he had any broken bones. She noticed nothing and did some switching. She now had Alakazam, Moltres, Houndoom, Charmeleon, dragonite, and her newly caught pokemon. She had alakazam try to find any fractures. There were none. Just bumbs and bruises.

Hope found a real pillow and up it under his head. She then took the shaul and layed it over him.

Hope: Please. . . Be ok...

She began to take a small washcloth and slowly clean off dirt. She got to his face and smiled. She went to wash off some dirt when she stoped. She just stared at him. She looked at his closed eyes and just at his face. His hair...that was being blown around in the wind.

Hope: Please. . . Please be ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~Hour Later~~~~~~~~

Hope was fast asleep laying right next to shinobi and her right arm acrost his chest. Her face stale and hard from crying. She wished and hoped he was ok. She wanted him to wake up. But the crying drained her and she layed down. and put her arm over him.

Hope: *mummbling in her sleep* Please be ok shinobi

OOC: Alright, I'm gonna do my best here, feel free to correct me.

"Alright Windplume, your up!" Bremma said, throwing out the Pokeball, her spearow flying out.

"I choose Muk!" The trainer said, throwing out the blobous Pokemon.

"Windplume, give it a Leer!" Bremma called, Windplume, giving Muk a hard leer, dropping its defense.

"Sludge it Muk!" the trainer said, Muk spitting a glob of sludge at Windplume. It hit, sending Windplume back a bit, but no poison.

"Fury attack!" she called, Windplume diving in a furiously pecking at Muk 5 times.

"Body slam!!" the trainer called, Muk hurling its hefty body at Windplume, making full contact, slamming Windplume to the ground, paralyzed.

"Windplume! Try another fury attack!" she said, but Windplume didn't move, fully paralyzed for that turn.

"OK Muk, give it a shot of Toxic!" the trainer said, Muk replying by shooting a stream of poison at the Spearow.

"That was a waste of a turn! You should know Pokemon can only be affected by one status element at a time!" she called. "Windplume, Fury attack!" This time, Windplume flew back up, hitting Muk thrice, Muk showing its weariness.

"Harden Muk!" the trainer said, Muk firming up its body.

"Windplume, Peck it!" she said, Windplume giving a last hard peck, knocking Muk out.

"Ugh.. Come back Muk." the trainer said, recalled the fainted Pokemon. "My next choice is.. Bellsprout!"

"And I recall Windplume for.. Ninetails!" she said, calling back the paralyzed bird and sending out the nine-tailed fox.

The trainer grimaced. "Poison powder Bellsprout!" he said, the small plant spitting out a cloud of powder at Ninetails, hitting is and poisoning it.

"Alright Ninetails, we can handle that weed with a FIRE BLAST!" she called, Ninetails shoot a large blast of fire, scorching the Bellsprout, knocking it out in a single hit.

"Not again! OK.." he said, recalling the KOed Pokemon. "Let's give you a shot Rhydon!" he said, letting out the stocky beast.

"Ninetails, give him a shot of Confuse Ray!" she said, Ninetails firing a multicolored beam from its eyes, but not fazing the Rhydon, and Ninetails taking a bit of damage from the poison.

"Heh, Rhydon, Earthquake!" he said, Rhydon rearing up and slamming its forelegs to the ground hard, sending a hard wave of seismic waves at Ninetails, KOing it.

"Hmm. Alright." she said, recalling and thinking. "Ah, here we go.. You're weak to its attack and its immune to most of yours! Gyrados! Let's do it!" she said, letting out a massive Dragon Pokemon.

"Ack! Quick! Um... Dig!" the trainer in a panic, the Rhydon digging under ground.

"Ha! Nice try, but I won't be hit! Gyrados, leer for now!" she said, the Pokemon giving a hard glance at the hole in the ground.

The trainer said nothing as his Pokemon pooped out of the ground, missing Gyrados.

"Finish it off, Hydro pump!" she said, Gyrados soaking the rock and ground Pokemon thoroughly. It took a step then grunted and fell. "That's it, I win." Bremma said, with a nod, calling back Gyrados.

"Good job Bremma!" Seion and Will called to her.

"Well done, but you still have one of us left!" they said.

"My turn now!" Will said, stepping up.

About an hour and 45 minutes after his fall, Shinobi started to stir.

Shinobi: Ouch, i ache all over.....

Hope: Oh, thank god your safe! I was afraid...

Shinobi: *whispering* Now you see how i felt when i found you....

Hope: I know, but it's different for boys.

Shinobi: well, I'm not your average boy. You could say i'm soft. Emotional-wise...

Will: So, now you fight me.

Trainer: Let's go!

Will(to tangela in ball): [U]Think you can take this battle?[/U]

Tangela: [U]Sorry, I'm a little weak, I gotta sit this one out.[/U]

Will: [U]Very well, rest and I will get Hope to help.[/U] (To trainer) I choose you, LATIAS!!

Latias: TTTTTIIIAAAAAHH!!

Trainer: Whoah! We'll beat it. Magmar, GO!!!

Magmar: Mag!!

The two pokemon looked at eachother with ferocity...

Will: Latias, GROWL!!

Latias: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Magmar: Marr!!

Trainer: That wont stop you, FIRE PUNCH!!

Magmar: Magga MAR!!

The punch hit Latias, but it barely flinched.

Will: Figures, LATIAS, BLIZZARD!!!

Latias: LAAAAA!!!!

Magmar was frozen, it couldn't move.

Trainer: *sighs* Magmar return.

Will: That's one down. Latias return. GROUDON GO!!!

Trainer: GROUDON!?! Er, I've got nothing against that, fine you win.

Will: WHAT!!?!! That ain't fun! Jeeze... Groudon return..

Leader: Ya did good. Wanna be a part of our gang.

Will: We'll pass. Now I suggest you go or who knows what this gang will do to you:demon: [U]IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!![/U]

Leader: EEE RUN!!

The group scattered...

Shinois stirring had woken her us so she was somewhat glad that he did NOT find her laying next to him with her arm across his chest.

She looked at him and halfheartedly smiled

Hope: you big softy you

She gave him one of those mysterious kind smiles

She stared at him watching his hair blow around. she was glad he was awake.

Hope: Im... im sorry i worryied you this much when you found me...i just wanted will to be safe. . . i guess i put all thoughts and feelings about myself to the side to worry about someone else and their safty. . .

Guest The Bouncer
OCC: Ill Change that

Seion: Bremma, will come on we need to catch up

Bremma: wait for me im riding with you.

Seion: o yea thats right

Will: will you 2 just come on

Seion: Shut up

about 20 minutes later

Bremma: theres hop and she looks asslep

Will: hope wake up

Hope: you dont need to yell in my ear

Bremma: whats wrong with Shinobi he looks hurt.

Hope; he is he fell from Charizard.

Seion: dont worry i can heal him

Hope: how

Seion: ever since i was about 7 years old i could use my energy to heal any living thing. In otherwords i can give shinobi some of my energy to heal his wounds. And the smae goes for pokemon i can tke energy from others

Bremma: where did you get this power from??

Seion: i dont know. but my sister can do the same

Will: who is your sister?

My sister is Jessie

Hope: jessie from team rocket:excited:

Seion: yes she isnt that much of a trainer but she is a good theif. she got me 10 masterballs from silph co.

Hope: just heal shinobi please.

Seion: once i heal him i will be weak. ill need rest.

Hope: please heal Shinobi,

Seion: I will

Seion walks over to Shinobi and puts his hand on his chest. After about 20 seconds Seion started to go pale. then he fell to the ground.

Bremma: Seion!

Seion: it ok its normal. il be back to my normal self in a few hours.

Shinobi: Hope what happened

Hope: you fell from lugia and was badly hurt. then Seion told us of his specail power of healing.

Shinobi: Seion I thank you

Seion: hey thats what frinds are for.

Bremma: you must rest

Xion: lets set up camp

Shinobi: yea good idea

Will: ill cook some shrimp fried rice

Bremma took her pack and placed itr under Seion's head, making sure he was comfortable.

"I'll be fine.." he said, trying to get up.

She put a hand on his chest, gently easing him back down. ".. but you'll need to rest. You said it yourself."

"Heh... I guess I did." he noted.

She smiled a little and sat by his side. "Why dont you tell me a bit about youself while your rest? Ill go first." she said. "I used to live in Celadon, back in Kanto. When I was little, about 7 I think, my parents just suddenly left. I had no place to live, so I became a bit of a theif and stole my living. Eventually, It was too risky for me to stay there, so I started living on the routes, traveling all over Kanto and Johto. Not much has happened since then... I eventually picked up a few Pokeballs and caught some Pokemon, trained them. And one day, I got a message, and found my way to Goldenrod and this group." she said, looking at him for an reaction.

OOC: Ant! You blew my idea! An, we wouldn't make camp in a swamp....Newbe's..... And, there's a rul against goddmodding. Read CAREFULLY. Sorry if i hurt you, but, please, pay attention. Sheesh! And, folks, please ignore the last post by The Bouncer.

IC:

After a few minutes of sitting where he fell, Shinobi started to get up.

Hope: Stop, you need your rest.

Shinobi starts to get up anyway, but as soon as he does, he drops to one knee, holding his leg.

Hope: See, now, lay down. You need your rest.

Shinobi: No, just 'cause i can't walk doesn't mean i can't move around. You see, i have held sometrhnig from you, too.

Hope: What?

Shinobi: The abolity to fly, or as some call it, levitate.

Hope Huh?

Shinobi, with help from Hope, slowly stands up. Then, he VERY SLOWLY starts to levitate. First, his heels come up, then, finally, his toes.

Shinobi: I'll go up to signal them, Lugia, return!

Hope: Ok, just, Shinobi?

Shinobi: *stops going towards the sky* What?

Hope: Be carefull. Your body couldn't stand another fall like that.

Shinobi: My body could handle a thousand falls like that.

Hope: The only reason your not dead right now is because you were able to push up to slow your fall!

Shinobi: Yea, yea,....

Hope: *to herself* *sighs* Boys will be boys...

Shinobi: You mean, men will be men, right?

As Will prepares the pot for rice, he starts thinking...

[I]Will: Hmm, back when I was young, being abnormally gifted was rare like this, now everyone seems to be evolving. Wow it's just weird. Hmm, oh it seems Shinobi's power has been unleashed. (thinks like a little kid) Ahh everyone's getting better than me. I show them another trick very soon...[/I]

Ryan: Hey, is the rice ready yet?

Will: Give art 20 minutes.

Ryan: Um, its just rice.

Will: Cooking is an art, not just rice...

OOC: Things seem to be a little confusing, so I'll set the scene for ya guys: The swamp, everyone's tired, it's night, and the gang ran away. People are weak from walking though the swamp, with holes and big branches. Hope that helps...

Hope: In your case... umm No

Shinobi: WHAT!!!

Hope: You heard me. . . You feel from the sky hit the ground. You were OUT for a long time shinobi cant you remember oh wait you wouldent... oh well. And i was worried i woerried myself to no end and i finaly just went to slee next to you. That was half an hour ago. I can read Minds you can levetate WHAT EVER just stop doing htings that can get your hurty our acting like that little boy who always does the same thing over again once he was told not too... ehich is why i said boys will be boys

Hope looked at him she was a little worried. She sighed to herself and hung her head. She stared at the ground

Will: Yeah c'mon Shinobi, come down and rest, we'll eat soon.

Shinobi: O alright

Shinobi slowly hovers down to the ground and sits down.

Will: Now, I forgot I had teabags in my pocket. Does anyone wanna go down to the riverbank and fetch some extra water for tea while, i finish making the rice.

Ryan: I'll go.*runs off*

All seemed normal, untill a ghastly appears in the shadows...

OOC: Ghastly good, don't kill or catch.

Shinobi: Well, Hope, that's how i am. Maybe I push things to far, maybe i go a little extreme. I don't care. Ok? I like my life the way it is. Is there a problem with that??

Hope: No, i have no problem with that. But, i think your acting like a boy. So, i will say that 'boys will be boys'.

Shinobi: What ever.

Shinobi stands up, and goes to the edge of what you could call a clearing and leans up against a tree.

Shinobi: *to Will* Where did you get your rice? Mine only takes 10 minutes. Yours takes 20. And, i'm hungry..

Hope: Hmmmmmm [i] i wonder whats gonna happen next [/i]

She ignored the pokemon that had appeared and walked over to a tree.

Hope sits up agenst a solid tree and sighs. She leans her head to the side and lets her hair drape across her face. She sighed again and fell asleep

Shinobi: Here, Will, may i finish?

Will: Yes, you may, O' fearless leader *alot of sarcasm there*

Shinobi: Good. I'll have this down in 5 more minutes.

Shinobi has Charizard make the flames higher.

Will: Your going to catch the swamp on fire....

Shinobi: I have Feraligatr. Don't worry.

Will: Alright...

*5 minutes later*

Shinobi: There, done. Everyone, let's eat! And, it's not burnt, and it will probably be 2 times as good as your would have been. and, if it is art, how come we are eating it? It should be hung in a musium...*snickers*

Hope listened to everyone with her mind but was surely asleep

She figured she needed her rest she got tired of always being awake. She finaly just layed down on the ground with her head on her pillow like scarf thing that hangs around her neck. She turned over and put her hair behind her ears before becomeing perfectly still. She still worried about shinobi...

OOC: me and The Trainer were talking. The Trainer does NOT want ANYONE to do a MORNING scean.. he has something planned... so NO MORNING SCEANS
-----------------------------------------------

Hope: [i] Shinobi.. you want to be left alone... fine [/i]

She woke up easily put her shal around her neck and tied it.

She stood up.. everyone looked at her. she sent a mind boggleing glare at each person.

She pulls out a pokeball and releases Dragonite and leaps on.

Hope: [I] you want to be left alone.... fine.. im gone... you were the only reason i stayed in this group..[/i]

She left the little message in his dream.. She hoped he would catch on. She knew he would.. when was a different question.

Dragonite took to the air and hope pointed him in the west direction. She was headed home...

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: I used to live in Vermilion City with my Mother and my sister jessie. then when i was about 4 my mother died and me and jessie were on our own. she was only & and had to take care of me and her.
She was good to me then one day she got sick. very sick. she almost died. then one night wished that i could heal her. Then i went up to her and ouched her face, i started to feel weak. when i woke up I saw that jessie was happily smiling.
then from that day on i decided to become a pokemon trainer. and wonder around not knowing what to do next i joined team rocket. then i quit. and just wandered around until i battled Shinobi.

Bremma: ( feeding seion some rice) how often do you use your healing power??

Seion: only in desprate times of need and when it is needed. I never use it just for fun

Bremma: I guess we both had a kinda rough life(smiling at seion)

Seion: I guess so( silently falling asleep)

OOC: The Bouncer (Ant) delete the double post, it's against the rules, just like on Fusion and Fanatics.

IC:

Shinobi was half-way through a dream (one that he didn't like mind you) when it suddenly got worse. He saw (don't ask me how) Hope get on Dragonite, and leave.

Shinobi: *waking up* Ah! *breathing heavy* Hey, Hope- *turns around* HOPE!?

Shinobi looks around, and doesn't see her.

Shinobi: Oh, man. Why did i say that...

She watched as Seion fell asleep, eating some of the rice. SHe looekd up a the sky, seeing Hope'd Dragonite flying away again. 'Hmm... she'll be back..' she mentally mused before yawning. She set the bowl aside and laid down by Seion, falling alseep.

SHe woke up again when Shinobi woke up from his dream. 'Hmm..' she though, listeng to him. 'And if she doesnt come back.. he'll find her.' she figured witha soft nod, falling back alseep.