OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

"Hold on.. let me try something you guys.." Bremma said softly, getting closer ot the pool.

"What are you doing? You better not steal my Pokemon..." Xion muttered.

"Kyoou..." she said softly at the pool. "Kyuit Kyoo... Kuyrt?"

The water rippled and Sucuine poked her(his?) head out of the water and looked at Bremma.

"Kyrrue." she said, waving gently, the rest looking on in wonder as Sucuine walk over to her. "Kyuit Kyu.." She looked at Xion and nods softly, signaling him to throw a ball.

He fumbled and grabbed one and tossed it at Sucuine, catchign it. Bremma tossed it back at him. "What was that!?!" they all asked.

"The language of the legendaries." she said. "Dont ask me where I learned it.. I just know it."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will: [B]And I thought I was the only freak here...[/B]Er, comon I gotta see the rest of that battle.

Bremma: Okay lets go.

Xion: Hey I caught a Suicune.

Will: Yeah we all saw you now lets go.

Xion: Hmmp!*goes anyway*

She gives a slight leer at Xra before turning to Xion. "Hey, Xion.. I have a idea.." Bremma said.

"What is it?" he replied.

"We could use your Sucuine to help find the other legendary dogs." she said. What do you think?"

"Sure. Lets give it a shot." he said. (OOC: If you dont want to actully do that, PM me and I can edit.) He let Sucuine out and Bremma started talking with it. "Kyoo Kyt Kyrree. Kyurd Kyoot Kryit?"

"Su-su, sucuine." It repied, running off into the forest.

"She'll be back with them as soon as she can." Bremma said. "Lets go watch the battle now."

OOAARPG: Wra, are you even on the boat on Expedition?
-----------------------------------------------------

Shinobi: Well, are you going ot do that last part, or what?

Bremma: Hey, Shinobi, Hope, Ryan, we got Suicune! And, he (she?) said that he'd (she'd?) go find the others.

Shinobi: You let out a wild dog!? You idiot, you know he'd not going to come back! Why do you think that they are called WILD DOGS?!

"Sucuine will come back. Trust me." she said.

"YOU better have not lost my Pokemon Bremma!" Xion said.

"Hey, you still have her(his) POkeball, right?" she said. "If Sucuine doesn't come back, well just track her(him) and you can recall her(him)."

OOC: I was on another boat in expedition. read carefully...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Will: .....*humms quietly*

Xion: What are you doing?

Will: Suicune played a trick on you. He's over by a waterfall. [B]This is what you get for trying stuff like that behind my back. Next time consult a psychic.[/B]

Xion: Yeesh alright it was her fault.

Bremma: Well how would I know he'd do this?

Will: Alright already! Hope and Ryan finish your match. Suicune is by a waterfall. The rest of us lets find it.

Houndour growled and mewtwo grinned...

Hope: Crunch.... CRUNCH!

crunch was quick and actualy planted a crunch on mewtwo. Mewtwo gritted his teeth and flung Houndour off. Mewteo lifted his hand and stars shot from it. It was his swift attack which as anyone knows swift never misses. A bunch of the little attacks his Crunch but crunch figured out how to manuver out of the path. Mewtwo smiled as houndour stummbled a bit. Mewtwos eyes began to glow bright blue and he sent a psychic blast at houndour. Houndour shook it off somewhat easily.

Ryan: Uh ...

Hope: Type advantages... remember

Ryan: Oh crud..

Mewtwo remembered this and shook his head... He said nothing though. Houndour ran around mewtwo in little circles and mewtwo closed his eyes to keep himself from getting dizzy.. but even keeping his mind on houndour made him a bit dizzy. Her wobbled a bit and houndour slammed into mewtwo both front paws on his chest... keeping him pinned to the ground. Houndour breathed flames into mewtwos face and mewtwo's eyes backfired the fire into houndours face. Houndour leaped out of the way and howled.

Houndour regained his sight and looked at mewtwo who was now floating in the air. Crunch fired another blast of fire at him knocking him to the ground. Crunch pounced on mewtwo and planted another breath takeing crunch on him. Mewtwo punched houndour off and slowly stood again. Mewtwo attacked with another swift and then physical punches and such.. Houndour grew weaker and he had no time to react or come back with his own attack. Houndour stummbled around and he glared at mewtwo... mewtwo walked over to houndour. mewtwo was powerfull but that power drains energy quickly. he limped over to houndour and picked him up and glared at him. Houndour squirmed around like a worm. Mewtwo threw him to the side and houndour slid in the dirt and then stoped... houndour weakly and barely stood up. he hardly had enough energy to stand up let alone keep his eyes open. He growled at mewtwo

Hope: Stop houndour you cant go on.... STOP!

Ryan: What is with this

Hope: he wants to prove hes strogn agenst mewtwo.... he wont give up

Ryan: Even if it means...?

Hope: yes...

Houndouyr stummbled a few tiems and mewtwo lifted his hand and it glowed blue. Houndour flew off the ground and back into the ground. houndour glared and growled... houndour lowered its head and did a realy deep growl as it leaned its head back and howled. Houndour then began to glow. . .

Hope: You must be kidding me
Ryan: O.O

Houndour glowed so bright you couldent even see it was a houndour. The shape changed and houndour grew much taller.
There when the light died down stood houndoom...

Hope: This i did not see comeing...but... HA..

mewtwo not expectign the attack... was surprised by the new houndooms fireblast which threw him into a tree. THe houndoom was still weak but he was evolved.Mewtwo landed on one knee and looked up at the pokemon. Houndooms tail lashed around and then houndoom tackled mewtwo and then leaped off... He used a crunch on mewtwo which caused a lot of damage...when mewtwo stood up weakly. Houndoom sent another fireblast at mewtwo.. Mewtwo avoided it this time and used another swift. Houndoom hit the ground

Mewtwo: [i] I must.... say.... your Houndour... erm i mean Houndoom was stronger then i thought... that was a worthy match. . [/i]

Ryan: That was good.. But i still won
Mewtwo: [i] Dont get cocky. . . it was a friendly match. And if i had been hit by that last fireblast i would not have been able to continue.. it was a close battle ryan[/i]

Hope: That was a great battle.. not to mention Crunch Evolved...

Hope healed all their pokemon and turned to head in the direction of everyone else..With her new houndoom by her side.
Ryan with mewtwo..

[i] That was a great battle. . sure i lost by the a twig... but it was still good. Plus that IS mewtwo...so... heh [/i]

Hope thought to herself as she watched the clouds float on by

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan couldn't believe that the battle was that close, Houndoom was really strong, of course, Dark types are very strong against Psychics. Ryan walked over to Mewtwo and then at hope, just then he turned and saw the rest of the group. But something was off, too quiet.[/i]

Ryan: Something is amiss here, its quiet, too quiet.

Mewtwo:[i]Ryan, i think we might have some company.[/i]

[i]Just then an all too familiar balloon appeared.[/i]

???? 1 : PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!!!

????? 2 : AND MAKE IT DOUBLE!!!!

???? 1: TO PROTECT THE WORLD FROM DEVESTATION!!!!

?????2: TO UNITE ALL PEOPLE WITHIN OUR NATION!!!!

Jessie: JESSIE!!!

James: JAMES!!!!

Jessie: TEAM ROCKET, BLAST OFF AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!!

James: SURRENDER NOW OR PREPARE TO FIGHT!!!

Meowth: MEWOTH! THAT'S RIGHT!!!

[i]Ryan looked at this all to familar crew and he fell over laughing.[/i]

Ryan: OH MY GOD!!! These guys are such pushovers!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

[i]Ryan jumps up with an evil look in his face.[/i]

Ryan: Mewtwo........

Mewtwo:[i]With pleasure.[/i]

[i]Mewtwo's purple eyes flared neon blue and suddenly the balloon was being thrown a rather long distance before it crashed.[/i]

Ryan: Hahahahaha!!! That was just funny as heck! I can't believe they thought they could mess with us... Thats just laughable...

Mewtwo:[i]We've been here long enough, we should leave.[/i]

Ryan: Okay.

[i]The group headed out of the forest.[/i][/COLOR]

....:therock: too much of the show eh?
-------------------------------------------------
Will and the others went back to the lake and looked for a waterfall.

Xion: He ain't here.

Will: Wait didn't you let him wander into the forest?

Bremma: Yes.

Will: Well will check the lake over there.

Soon enough they were by the other lake and they found the waterfall.

Xion: Well where is he?

Will: Keep looking he's around here somewhere...

Shinobi has been chuckling ever sense they left the clearing. Now, he startrs laughing...

Shinobi: I still can't beleive you let him go... But, maybe he'll come to me. Hey, Suicune, can you come here, please? I'll give you a hand full of pokemon food... tsk tsk tsk. (in hopes ear) let me have some of your pokemon food. Here, Suicune, come here...

Suicune: Suicuuuuune, Sui Cune Cune...

Shinobi: Here you go. I'll give you some more if you go into this ball for me.

Suicune: Sui...

Shinobi: Thanks you, buddy (Suicune goes into the pokeball) See, what did i tell you. It's the way i talk to them, i guess.

Hope: One.. he was alreyd caught And Two he was going to get the other legendary dogs.... you just longed our quest shinobi..... smooooth move romeo

Hope laughed and smiled... again it was somethign she was not used to doing

She turned to her new houndoom and returned it.... she pulled out another pokeball and let out Flare... her trusty rapidash...

Hope leaped on easily and sat there...

Hope: Ah.. rest my feet... heh. .and give flare a work out

Shinobi: Why, thank you for the Romeo comment (i think..), but 2 things: 1) Why do you get to rest your feet (i can probably answer that already), and 2, when are we going ot have that talk you said we were going to have?

Will: Well look who decided to join the hunt it's Shinobi.

Shinobi: But the hunt's over I got him back.

Xion: You caught him?!?! Aww c'mon! He was mine

Will: Wow what a heart breaker. Ya know you should breed it with a ditto and then everyone can have a Suicune.

Shinobi: ..Well that's smart. How do you know?

Will: You should know, you went with my brother on the expedition. He's a researcher and knows about all that stuff. Xion I suggest you capture a ditto for now.

Xion: Er...okay!

Hope: Hey guys did I miss anything?

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan looked at the Rapidash, its firey mane blew back and forth in the wind. Mewtwo make a private remark in Ryan's head about how beautiful the Rapidash was. Ryan had gotten a glimpse of Suicune. It was a beautiful poke'mon. Ryan jumped on Rapidash as well and Hope looked at him and pushed him off. Mewtwo chuckled, he then picked Ryan up telepathically and Ryan looked at Shinobi.[/i]

Ryan: Let Suicune out so that he can find the other dogs, anyways me and Mewtwo will follow, you guys can also.

[i]Shinobi let out Suicune and it shot off in search of the other dogs, the group followed it, Rapidash with Hope riding, Ryan flying with Mewtwo (who was flying and holding ryan up with its Psychic powers.) and the rest on their fastest Poke'mon.[/i][/COLOR]

Shinobi: Thanks, i wouldn't mind a break from walking..

Hope: Well, i'm not doing it for free. It would be prefered that you give Xion his Suicune, cause you might fall off in the middle on the woods and i not know, if you get my drift.

Shinobi: Oh, ok... Here Xion.

Will: ....*falls over and send telepathy to every one* [B]Doesn't anyone want a baby Suicune?!?[/B]

Xion: If you want one so badly, why don't you get a ditto?

Will: Ahh no I want something more valuble...A Latias!

Hope: Didn't your brother get one?

Will: No that was a Latios. It's sister is what I'm after. And maybe after that I'll look for the pokemon my brother never caught.

Hope: Ok guys me and Shinobi will catch up .....I have soemthing to talk with him about. Ill catch up..

Ryan: Ok...

Hope tapped rapidash and rapidash turned around and dashed in another direction. THey whizzed by tree after tree. Shinobi wraped his arms around Hope's waist mainly to keep himself from falling off, but also in a hugging way. He rested his head on her left shoulder. She looked at him and smiled. She returned her eyes to the path and she noticed a small clearing with a couple logs in the middle. She slowed rapidash down and stopped rapidash. Hope and shinobi got off and rapidash grazed for a while. Hope walked over and sat on one of the logs.

Hope: Now... i can talk..

SHinobi: Well then... talk

Hope: Back when we first met... you liked me right.. .well i alredy knew it... easily... See since i was young i had the whole telekenisis power memorized in and out. my family did not know.. thank god for that... or they would be harping me even more. THey gripped about the book i secretly got in their minds and figured they were greedy. So i went to my oldest brothers house. he gave me Crunch... my houndour... my first pokemon ever. I was happy.. then i left. once i got a nice team i got the invite ot exploration.

Shinobi: So... then thats when i met you...

hope looked at him as the wind blew in the clearing. It blew a few strands of hair across her face as she began to spoke.

Hope: Correct... But anyways i suddenly noticed that vibe between us. I have to admit i was scared.. and... being around other people by then... was jsut not normal... i was... the loner.. Running form my past.. And even today its caseing me. But thats not the point at the moment. Anyways.. after a while.. and getting to know you and the whole love thing... my Powers ran rampant.. andi kept forseeing things as well. i sort of saw myself.... not..... myself... somehting had happened.. and i hurt you ... im sure it wasent hurt most likely killed you... so.. when i got the vision.. i had to leave.. which is why i disapered that one night... im guessing you still remembered me this time on and we remet here...It seems those feelings are re igniteing.. so to speak..

Shinobi: Well.... yeah

Hope sighed to herself. . . The sun beat down upon her tanish face.

Hope: I know remember i can read your mind but i dont do it cause i can... i only do it when i figure you wont mind or find out.. heh.... and back during yoru battle....I was reading your mind... You were gonna lsoe that battle cause your mind was wandering ... Loseing your focus on what you were doing. A trainer must fight at his best... not when hes day dreaming... like you were

Shinobi: Hehe :blush: So you.. .read my mind there...

Hope: yes.. you were trying to impress me... play mocho man.. and you know what

Shinobi: Eh.. what?

Hope: You dont need to.. i wasl already impressed... back when we first met.. which is why i told you to focus on the battle instead of daydreams and trying to impress me...

Shinobi: Oh

Shinobi walked over and sat next to her on the log..

Hope: Hehe you still like me after all this time?

Shinobi: you tell me.. you can read my mind

Hope: No i .. wont do it... its not my buisness

Shinobi: The answer... is yes.... i still do.. the moment you arrived in the room i relized i had not gotten over you... matter of fact.. i fell for you all over again. You... your hair... the way you carry yourself.. your Hiratsu... all of it

Hope sat there on the log so silently now. She dug the tip of her shoe into the dirt and drew a circle. .. She just... stared at the ground now

Ryan: So what's the pokemon?

Xion: Yeah tell us!

Bremma: Aw c'mon please?

Will: If I tell you will you leave me alone?

All 3: YES!!

Will: Fine I look for Groudon the legendary pokemon my brother wasn't able to capture. If I get that it prove once and for all I'm better than my brother, though Groudon isin't my main goal.(that's why I didn't list him in the recruitment section)

Xion: If I were you I'd go for the Groudon first.

Will: Nah then it'll be too easy, plus I don't like using masterballs, just the original pokeballs.

Ryan: Whoah that's skill...

hope had a sudden flashback as she stared at the ground

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

[i] Hope was on a boat just stareing at the water so calmly. Shinobi was with her. The water was calm and the sky was clear. It was a beautiful day. Hope was not used to staying in one place and once the boat finaly got going she was relieved... and relaxed. An old friend of hers appeared just before the boat took off and that was nice. She jsut stared out at the calm water thinking about what she just admitted to shinobi and what he said to her. About the song on his cd player. Just about it all... it was so calming. [/i]

~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~

Hope continued to make circles in the dirt with the tip of her shoe

Shinobi: Well, is that all?

Hope: Yea, i guess... Come here, Rapidash.

Hope and Shinobi get on, with Hope in the front. Shinobi puts hisa arms around her waist and head on her shoulder again. They ride back to the pond, then Shinobi calls out Houndoom.

Shinobi: Houndoom, track their sent.

Houndoom: Hound! *howls*

Hope was now overly quiet...

Houndoom had picked up the scent and hope got scyther in the air to look for the group. Scyther flew along with them till he saw them and pointed hope and rapidash in the right direction.

Hope slowed rapidash down and returned scyther.

Shinobi: Why .... did you slow down?

Hope: I know which way they are going i can somewhat pick up mind thoughts so we dont ... need to go as fast.

Shinobi: Oh ok

Shinobi replaced his head back on her shoulder and smiled at her. She smiled back.

They rode up to the group...

Hope: We're back!

Ryan: Well dont you two look just comfy huh

Ryan laughs and hope reaches with one hand for the Hiratsu and ryan noticed this and shut up.

Hope: I thought so