OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Will: Ah the rain, a calming thing every psychic likes.

While they were talking, a figure was watching them.(guys remember exploration hehe)

Shinobi: Will, what's up?

Will: I think I found something.

The group looks a the bushes and big yellow eyes appear out of it....(Groudon has yellow eyes)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope blinks

"Eh"..... *she smiles*

Hope: Heh sorry im not very observent lately.... my eyes have always been blue...

Shinobi: Heh i know...

Hope looked at shinobi

Hope: Would you like to ride Rapidash also? No telling what terrain is ahead and how far it is till we get what we are looking for OR get down were we were originaly going..

Will and Shinobi look closer at the bushes.

Will: I-i-it's Groudon!!!

Shinobi: How'd it get over here?!?

Will: It doesn't fly but it's counterpart does. Kyogre!

Shinobi: What's that?

Will: Kyogre, the other ledgendary. He must be close by, but first time to catch Groudon. GROUDON!! YOU MAY HAVE ESCAPED MY BROTHER BUT YOU WON'T ESCAPE ME!!! TANGELA GO!!!

Tangela: Tangela!!

Hope: i sure hope that his tangela can do this. . .

Hope watched as this all accured.

Hope remembered how her father got all his pokemon... the rich jer never layed a hand on a pokeball. . . Never even got into a battle. She remembered how with him being so rich people would give him pokemon for loans. . . and he would only ask for his favorite pokemon. Hope hated the way he went about doing that. She thought he should be like a normal trainer and capture them. Capture... battle.. And not treat them as like another addition to the Favorites collection

Hope: Heh... Go get um WILL!!!

Will: Heh TANGELA SHOW THEM WHAT WE CAN DO!

Tangela: Tang [U]Lets go!!![/U]

Will: Tangela start with a PSYCH-UP!!

Shinobi: Your Tangela knows pshych-up?

Will: Whoops I forgot to tell about it.

Tangela: TANGELA!!

Tangela starts to glow, he was still weak from his last match, but he still kept going. Groudon appeared from the bush and used a slash attack. It connected, but healed Tangela. Now Tangela was at full strength.

Will: Alright Tangela NOW GIVE HIM YOUR PSYCHIC!!!

Tangela: Tangela!!

The move hit, but Groudon wasn't phased. It countered with Fissure.

Will: Tangela WATCH OUT!!

Tangela: GELLLA!!

Tangela jumped out of the way of the technique, but landed on Groudon's face. Groudon struggled, but couldn't get him off.

Will: This may hurt but TANGELA [SIZE=3]SHADOW BALLL!!!![/SIZE]

Tangela: [SIZE=4]TANGELAAA!!!!![/SIZE]

Groudon was consealed in darkness. It started to fire Solar Beam wildly. Everyone jumped for cover. one blast almost hit Tangela, but it's Vine Whip consealed the attack.

Will: NOW TANGELA, PSYCHIC!!!

Tangela: TANGELA!!!

Groudon fell to the ground, it was shell shocked. Will, pulled out a pokeball.

Will: NOW GROUDON, YOU'RE MINE!! POKEBALL GO!!!

The ball hit Groudon and Groudon went in. It shook once, twice, a third, a fourth, and a fifth.....Groudon was caught.

Will: *picked up the ball* ALLRIGHT!! BROTHER WATCH OUT, I WILL BEAT YOU. Tangela, thanks again.

Tangela: Tang! *fell over and fainted*

Will: You deserve rest, return. Now Kyogre is definately close by, anyone want it?....

Will caught GROUDON!!!
Attacks: Slash, Fissure, Solar Beam, Eruption.

Hope slowly raises her hand

Hope: I would not mind captureing a new legendary type of pokemon....

Will nodded. .

Hope: I dont want to be greedy i jsut want to show my family Money is not the way to capture pokemon. Plus it would be cool. I have heard little things about it but nothing really serious.. some people talk about how cool it is... when they have never seen it.

Will: Exactly they all talk about it but never see it. . . which is why it would be such a nice catch..

Hope: Hmmmm

Hope looked up and sighed

Will: Whats wrong

Hope: I have not used moltres yet. . .thing about her is that. . . Im afraid she wont listen or trust me.

Will: Now when we find Kyogre(a water pokemon i might add) send out moltres and that pokemon at the same time. Now as soon as you do that, have the pokemon use Scary Look on Moltres. Then return the pokemon and have Moltres finish the battle.

Hope: Sounds harsh.

Will: It works, but if you keep doing that you'll lose whatever trust it has in you.

Will: O hmm....well uh I have a feeling it won't work. Er, gotta think of another pokemon, unless you want to risk fighting anyway.

Hope thinks to herself and notices a blue figure in the woods..

Will: There it is, what will you do?

Hope: I am gonna do a few changing

she switches moltres with another pokemon

Hope: i know moltres would have been good exept for the fire part... but i know this pokemon will

Will: Who is it

Hope: My dads. . . Dragonite... It has electric and dragon attacks... im sure he can do this

Hope: Ok... PERSIAN GET OUT THERE GIVE DRAGONITE A SCAREY LOOK

The persian gets confused shrugs and gives dragonite the scarey look

Hope: Now that thats over.. persian return..

Hope puts the pokeball in her pocket...

Dragonite stomps on the ground agrily

-----------------------

OOC: HEY XRA pm me what moves that pokemon has i know little about him so i could use your help before i start typeing the battle

ooc: Oh.... oh i will. . . which is why im not ever TRYING on the one you said dont ask about heh... ill try the other though
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope: Oh boy this is gonna be. . . Interesting. . .

The Kyogre wailed and glared at the dragonite.

Hope: DRAGONITE AGILITY!!

The dragonite glowed a bit and ziped around in the area

the Kyogre Watched carefully and then caught up. It began spinning like a boomerang and slammed into dragonite. Dragonites large size helped padd the double edge blow. Dragonite tured to it and let out a screeche.

Hope: THUNDER BOLT!!

Dragonite turned to Kyogre and lifted an arm into the air... and then growled as it concintrated and sent an electrifing thunderbolt that connected and you could see Kyogre just glowing with electricity. Kyogre Let out a strange noise that seemed like a scream. It regained itself and sent a huge blast of water at dragonite. Dragonite took to the air and the attack whizzed by. Dragonite turned around and faced Kyogre.

Hope: NOW RETURN THE FAVOR... HYDROPUMP

Just like Kyogre dragonite used hydro pump and DRENCHED Kyogre.

Hope: Yes...!

Will: Ohh heh.. i see it now.

Kyogre came around for another try at double edge. Slamming into dragonite. Dragonite landed and dug its feet into the ground to keep its balance but the blow did alot of damage.

Hope: THUNDER!!

The drenched Kyogre relized that was a baad position for himself to be in but it was to late. Dragonite sent out a thunder attack and Kyogre was hit. Hope watched as it was shoked. She carefully watched dragonite as well. Will did too. Kyogre was drenched from the hydropumb so this thunder was amplified greatly. Kyogre got himself zapped pretty well but then he got in another double edge.

Hope: One last thunderbolt... I know you can do it

The drained pokemon glared at each other. Dragonite nodded and shut its eyes. It sent a last thunder bolt at the weakend Kyogre... it Screeched in pain and hit the ground. But it wasent out but hope was willing to take the risk of loseing a few useable balls.

Will: Why dont you use a master ball you have tons..

Hope: Because i would have done that in the beginning.. i would have not NEEDED to battle with it...

Will: I guess

Hope: Pluss all my masterballs in in my pack.. which is on the other side of the area.

The chucks the ball at Kyogre and it hits.

Will: What type of ball did you just throw...

Hope: No idea.. i just pulled one out and threw it

Will: Niiiice smart too *sarcastic*

The Kyogre turns into a red light and is sucked in. The ball wiggled from side to side. It wiggeled and the little light finaly shut off and it stoped wiggleing.

Will: Wow..

Hope: oh my...

Shinobi: What?

Hope: I honestly did not think i could pull that off. . .

Will: Heh..

Hope picked up the ball and smiled..

Will: Normal pokeball or what?

Hope: I did ... not know i had this type of ball... Oh wait.. i got these from my brothers room... he loves water pokemon so he had a ton of lureballs... Im surprised this even worked. . .

Guest The Bouncer
Shinobi: Will, hope hurry!

Seion: Wow look what will caught!

Shinobi: What is that thing??

Will: it is a Groundon. it escaped from my brother but i caught it. ill be sure to beat him now.

Shionbi: Seion fly ahead on heracross and se what is up ahead.

Seion: Ok. ( flies away but returns quickly) theres a swampland about half a mile up. everyone will need a pokemon who can fly to get over it. and there are alot of trainers there too.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: You can ride with me and heracross if you like. if u would like

Bremma: thanks Seion

Seion: Youre Welcome (blushing) :love:

Shinobi ok who else doesnt have a flying pokemon??

Hope: I do but Can i ride with you Shinobi??

Shinobi: Sure Hope (smiling happily) :love:

Ryo:I have Scizor

Xion: ill just ride on my scyther.

Will: i have my Latias.

Seion: there are alot of trainers out there. i saw atleat 6 of them.

Shinobi: who cares we can battle them if we have to.

Seion had been watching Shinobi since after their battle. Seion had known him since he was 12, but he had never seen Shinobi like this. He was always walking by Hope, and when he wasn't talking to her, he was staring at her head.

Seion: Shinobi, you sure have changed..

Shinobi: (kinda dreamy voice) What do do you mean....?

Seion: I mean, ever since Cristina, you hade a hard exterior, and a hard interior too, for that matter, but still. You'd love 'em and-

Shinobi: *puta a hand over Seion's mouth, then whispers in his ear* I'm tire off runing from my past. I've been running since i was 13, and i'm tird of it. So, drop it, ok!?

Seion: *pulls Shinobi's hand off of his mouth* Ok, but you've still changed...

Shinobi: *walking away from Seion* It's love, dawg, don't worry 'boud it....*joins the group again* Hey, everybody...*everone looks at him* from now on, my past is off limits to the public. If you are a little curious, ask me in private.

~~Sudden Flash-Back~~

After leaving Cristina's house, a Yound Shinobi is mad. He has the stereos blasting in the Viper, and doesn't hear the cops comming up to him.(Blanko, Xra, you should remember.....HeHeHe) Suddenly, the tires blow out. He went over a spike strip without him seeing it, and all 4 tires are out. Shinobi looses control, and the car goes into a 900 degree spin. Shinobi catches it, but he catches it sideways, causeing them to barrel-roll. There is a thud every time the roof hits the asphalt. Then, the thuds stop, but they keep spinning (I later turns up that they were air-born) The barrel-rolling stops, and they come down so the fromt-right fender is touching. The air under the car keeps it from comming down all the way, so thye are just sliding von the fender. After about 10 yd.s of sliding like that, the car comes crashing down. When it does, they land in grass. The rear-left tire cuts into the dirt, tearing out the rear axle. Without the axle, the rear end itself hits the ground, and bounces up, flipping the car onto the roof.
(from here, all Shinobi knows is from what he's told)
It slides on the roof for avout 5 yd.s, then stops. Both Shinobi and Tre is knocked out, and off course, are layng on the roof (no seat-belts) They are both rushed to the hospital. Tre is pronounced dead at the hosptial an hour later, and Shinobi is forced to stay in there for about a month. He barely lived through it.
(from here, Shinobi remembers)

After he's released, he gets in a Black Mittsubishi Eclipse and goes over to Cristina's. When he pulls into the drive, he sees a new car there, a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII.

Shinobi: So, she finally got a new car...

Shinobi gets out, and uses the key Cristina had gave her to get in. He goes into the living room, and walks into... another guy.

Shinobi looks at him, then looks at Cristina. He has a confused expression on his face.

Cristina: Sorry, but i thought you were dead...

Shinobi: WHAT!? You, you thought i was...., AHHHHH!

Shinobi goes to the counter, slams the key down, then goes out. He kicks the dar to close it, then drives off.

~~End Flash-Back~~

Shinobi suddenly blinks several times, then flings his head wildly, sending his White hair flying around his face. He then drops to one knee, and pulls out a locket-a locket with Cristina's picture in it. He stares at it, thinking.

Shinobi: [i]This was the only thing she ever gave me, after all those cars i gave her...[/i]

Shinobi then gets up, and pulls the picture out. He then balls it up, and throws it onto the ground, and stomps it.

Hope watched. . . She was confused but seeing how she had a wandering mind she got a couple glimpses of the flash back. It came to her she did not pry into his mind. It was like his thoughts reached out to her to listen. She shook her head and looked up the sky.

Hope: Oh will. . . You said this one pokemon flys. . . Right

Will nodds

Will: yes. . Kyogre flies. . i remember myself saying this. .

Hope: Ya. . so does moltres. . and i have dragonite... so Yes i DO have flying pokemon. . .hmmm but i still would not mind riding with you shinobi

Shinobi: Sure. .

Hope: The 2 legendaries dont trust me yet i can sense it and as for dragonite he needs a rest.

Shinobi: Ya. . .

Hope was a little more worried about shinobi then she had realized.