OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Shinobi heard Bremma's last remark.

Shinobi: Maybe,... maybe she just wants to be alone, maybe she heard my.... Oh, it was my fault.......

Shinobi got up, and walked around for a while.

Will: Sit down, Shinobi.

Shinobi : I'm bored. I like to walk around when i'm bored.

Will: Well, then stop going in circles. I think your giving me wrip-lash.

Shinobi: Your not even moving. Be kinda hard to.

Will: It was called 'sarcasm'. Maybe you've heard of it.

Shinobi: *stops pacng* WHAT!? Your saying i have no humor? HAHA! That's funny.....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: (waking up) whats going on?

Shinobi: Hope just left

Seion: i guess youre is mad

Will: ya think( sarcsticaly)

Seion: well since nothinds going on ill just go back to sleep

He falls asleep next to Bremma

Later, about 12 midnight.

No-one was awake when Shinobi got up. He walked around for a while, looking through the sawmp. When he came back, he called out houndoom and sat down where he slept. Then, he went into a deep trance like, which he calls 'thought-sleep'.

Shinobi: [i] Why did i think that, i should have known that Hope would know.... I didn't think that she would be that mad... I don't think i could last in this group (especially with Will) for much longer without Hope to calm me when i'm mad. It seems this isn't working to relay my feelings any more...Oh i wish Hope was here, she'd now know how I really feel....[/i]

He continues to think about various things untill aout 4 a.m when he falls asleep.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: (waking up walking over to Shinobi) Wake up kid

Shinobi: what! and who are you calling a kid

Seion: You

Shinobi: I oughta beat you

Seion: try it

Will: will you two shut up you woke me up

Seion: Shinobi what were you doing over there

Bremma rolled over, looking at the two sleepily. "Mmmh.. I argee with Will... keep it down... Im trying to sleep." she said as cleary as she could in her half alseep state.

"Sorry. We'll be more quiet." Seion said to her. "Go back to sleep."

She nooded, rolling back over and falling alseep.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: Is hope Coming back??

Shinobi: I dont really know

Seion: why did she leave

Shinobi: Because i was thinking in my mind why she was woried about me

Seion: thats a dumb reason to leave

Shinobi: i guess not to her

Seion: but what in the world were you doing by that tree?? it looked like you was dazed

Shinobi: ok, I don't really sleep. So, when you all are sleeping, I do something i call thought-sleep. It's like a trance, i guess. I look like i'm sleeping, but i'm thinking about pretty much anything and everything. That's the only reason i don't go to sleep sometimes, 'cause my mind is active. It doesn't have time to rest. Well, tha's how i release my feeling. I don't yell (or at least not most of the time) and i don't cry. I let it out like that. But, it seems it hasn't been enough. I've had to many feelings. Does it make sense now?

Seion: yea, i guess.

Shinobi suddenly remembers something.

Shinobi: I still have the cell phone...

He goes into the directory and calls Hope.

Hope: Yea?

Shinobi: If you don't want to talk to me, don't let me keep your cell phone.

Hope blinked the wind blowing her hair back.

Hope: gah i forgot my stuff! Well your the one who wanted me to leave you alone. Which is why im going home. And maybe i can convince jake to leave me alone. So if you REALY want to talk to me your gonna have to come to my home.

Shinobi:A nd how do i do that

Hope: Soon the cell connection will di... just go west tilll you see a mountain that looks like a really wierd mutated electabuzz. Go north a bit and you will find a road... and of coursey ou follow it... paved and smooth and lined with lights that glow at night. You will come up on a Large LARGE mansion... i will be there. . im giving you space your thoughts wanted it . .. so i give it to you . . Ah crap *bleep bleep* my phones connections getting.... *BEEEEEEP*

Hope hung up as the phone went staticy.

Hope: I hope he gets that... Dragonite LAND

she returned dragonite to the pc and got on rapidash... she re called shinobi before the battery died

Hope: Oh just so you know i talked with my legendary moltres if you want to come here she will take you . . he pokeball is in your pocket

she hung up and walked up to a large mansion.

The building was 4 stories tall. They had pidgeots on each corner of it. The look outs. They had a couple charizards that flew around the perimiter at all hours they had enough charizards between her little brothers and her dad. The mansion was huge and white. There were expensive drapes in the windows and the windows themselves were huge. The front doors were huge.

The drive way was circular and had a HUGE dragonite fountain in the center. Hope smiled and noticed jake drive up in his mustang...

Hope: Just... great

Jake: YOu came to your senses yet?

Hope: Nope i was hopeing you would

Shinobi looked into his pockets and found a pokeball he nkew he had never had before. It felt warmer than all the others.

Shinobi: warm, this must be it.

Shinobi calls out Moltres, and gets on. About 30 minutes later, he arives at a HUGE MANSION.

Shinobi: Woa.......

Shinobi has Moltres land next to Hope, and he gets off. He recalls Moltres, and gives the pokeball to Hope.

Shinobi: I didn't mean what i thought that time. Sometimes i think stuff i don't mean. Beleive me or not, that's the truth. And, uh, how did you know to give me the pokeball, Hope?

Hope smiled

Hope: To tell you the truth aftery ou fell i felt soemthing bad was gonna happen later and somehting told me to put her in your pocket for safe keeping. Then i left and remembered she was there.

Jake: And who is this commoner skum bag?

Jake acter all tough his large body just trying to look tough. Hope walked up to him and pushed him backwards

Hope: dont you even think about punching shinobi. . i like him more then you know and your just a jealous jerk. . .

Jake: Stop with the mind reading its a breech in privacy

Hope: With good reasoning

Jake pushed past hope and raged and went after shinobi

hope turned around rolled her eyes and grabbed him and easily pulled him back.

Hope: Your an idiot... go in and talk to dad. . tell him i am here

Jake: Fine. .... but hear this

he puts his finger about a centimeter from her nose and gets a serious glare on his face

Jake: YOU WILL MARRY ME. . .

Hope swats his hand away

Hope: Onlly in your dreams

Jake stormed into the house and hope turned to shinobi..

Hope: That.. .was jake

Shinobi: i guess... *looks around* SO THIS IS WHERE YOU LIVE?!?

Hope: Oh... yeah..nothing special....and..shinobi.. im truely sorry for what jake jsut said... about the commenor thing... your no where near scum so dont believe a word he says... and yeah. . im sorry i took your thoughts so seriously i can tell your telling the truth now though so... im sorry

shinobi:....

Hope: Would you like to help me purswade my family to give up

Guest The Bouncer
(Back at the swamp)

Seion wakes everyone up

Seion: WAKE UP WILL

Will: what did you wake us up for

Seion; so you could fix breakfast

Will: you woke me up for that!!!

Seion: i was getting hungry i didnt eat but one spoonful of rice last night

Will: ill fix pancakes and bacon and sausage

Bremma: ( waking up) That sound good i havent had that in a while

Xion:ill make some orange juice

Will: good idea

Bremma: wheres Shinobi??

Seion:he went to Hope mansion home to tey and get her to come back he told me to wake you up and we need to stay here.

bremma: ok

Eating breakfast

Seion: I wish i knew where zapdos was

Xion: why do u want Zapdos

Seion: hes my dream pokemon

Bremma; what

Seion: when i was little i had a dream about getting lost in the mountain and Articuno and Moltres attacked me. But Zapdos protected me and fought . then they left and Zapdos flew off

Bremma: touching dream

"Ive alwayus been wanting Articuno." Bremma said. "Like you, I used ot be a Rocket andone day I was sent ot caputre it, but once I reached Articuno, I realized how bad the Rockets were and left them. Ive been looking to catch Arti for myself ever since."

"YOu were a Rocket?" Seion said almost in disbelif.

"Ya... I was in a bad rut during training and they ended up helping me onto my feet again." she said.

Will: *yawns* you know its still 5:00 in the morning and you guys want breakfast.

Seion: Yes.

Will: *rubs forehead* well I'm still tired and I couldn't cook right now, plus I may have a cold. You're on your own. Falls back to sleep.

Bremma: Oi, there goes that idea.

Seion: Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to be creative. Let's make it ourselves.

Xion: Sure, ok.

Ryan: I'm gonna go back to sleep.

Bremma stands. "Come on Seion.Let go find somethng to cook." she said, heading into the woods.

He jogged and caught up to her. "In the middle of the night?"

"Sure." she said. "If we can find a stream it will be easy. Just hold our hands in and feel around." she explained. "We only need to get enough for ourselves. They will still be sleeping."

"OK. You do know alot about this, dont you?" he asked.

"Yeah. I lived almost 7 years in the forests." she said.

Hope looked at shinobi as she head her mothers shrill voice.

Hope: Oh dear lord *rolls eyes*

Lori: OH SWEETIE!! your back now i can really start the plans

Hope paniced as her mother fliped her coat around and slowly walked down the stairs.

Hope: No

Lori: Whys that darlin?

Hope: One im old enough to do things for myself. Two i dont want to marry that loser in there. Three its my life and i intend to live it.

Lori: Oh i know dear but you have not marry jake. You have no choice in the matter. Whats your favorit color and pokemon so i can set up decoration calls.

Hope paniced trying to think of something to say.

Hope: Ok... can we do this inside?

Lori: Yes sure... coem on in and... bring your friend..

Hope: heh i intend to

Shinobi: Dotn be going off and leaving me alone in there
Hope: i was about to say the same thing..
Shinobi: Good

Tehy walk in. The front hall was 20 feet wide and lined with scarlet colored carpet. The walls were covered in a lovely blue wallpaper and linned with pictures of hope and her little brothers when they were younger. Hope noticed one picture and about hyperventilated before running up to it and yanking it off the wall.

Shinobi: Whos on the pic you moved it to fast for me to see the other person with you.

Hope: No one important. . its all the past... nothing nothing to see here into the living room please.

THey walk into a huge room with 3 couches. One wall is a huge tv screen. 3 small screens are on the base of it with systems hooked up for her little brothers to play. Mega stereo system and a lovely coffee table in the center of the room. The walls had pokemon pictures all over them and and tons of other htings.

It was all normal to hope but shinobi had a different look on his face. He was amazed she even lived in a place this huge.

Her mom sat down on the couch and pulled out a note book

Hope: WHAT NOW

Lori: Favorite color

Hope: Black

Lori: Pokemon?

Hope: Charizard/ scyther/ houndoom

Lori: Come on hope i cant base a wedding on blacks and dark pokemon.

Hope: Tough. plus im not marrying jake so you can forget it.

Lori: But you must

Hope began to think of an evil plan to get her parents off her back.

Hope: No io dont i love someone

Lori: What... who!?

Shinobi: *thinking to himself*[i] yeah who [/i]

Hope: Dear shinobi here *latches onto him and gets a cutesie* I just loveh im sooooo much.... so i will never marry jake..

Jake and Loris mouth dropped. Shinobis wanted too to but he figured this was her plan to get out of it and his mouth dropping would have blown it.

Shinobi: *going along* Yeah. . we just came here to say that we are in love and you cant force her to marry that loser over there. Shes old enough to run her own life.

Jake: WHY YOU LITTLE SKUM RUNT

Hopes little brothers hold jake back before he hurt someone... most likely himself cause he had no fighting skills.

Shinobi: I am non of the sort.

Derin: You... Can not marry that commoner!! and if you leave this place again then guess what...you can never come back.

Hope: I am fine with that dad. I dont want to live here which is why i left i wondered if you ever got a clue but i guess not. I want to live my life.

Derin: You will never capture any worth while pokemon out there the only way to get them is with. . . money. and if you live you wont have any of that.

Hope: Im willing to do that. Plus i have alredy caught A flying water legendary i forgot his name at the moment. AND moltres so dont say money can buy pokemon because it takes skill to get the valuable ones dad. Once you rich idiots get your heads in the right places then you might know how to find me. But i dobut you ever will. I dont care anymore.

Hope stood up and pulled shinobi to his feet.

Hope: Hes going to help me pack now... so .... whatever..

She dragged him up 2 things of stairs and into her room and she shut the door. She got a small bag and put her hidden money in it. And some other things. she turned to shinobi

Hope: Im sorry i acted like that but i had to do something sorry i used you for my last resort. I had to do something. I dont want their goons following me around.

Shinobi: Oh i understand comepletely...but your a good actress

Hope: Um.... *continues to put stuff in her little bag* I was not really acting there..i kind of do feel that way.. but thats not important as of right now im sure... jake is gonna find a way to get me back ehre and dad will change his mind soon and bleh... this is never ending

OOC: Uhm, i fell asllep at 4 a.m., how could it be 2 a.m. when i leave? It would have to be at least 5.30 a.m. or 6.00 a.m.

Shinobi: you know, if you want i can like, beat 'em until they promiss to stop forever.....

Hope: That will be quite alright, so brutal...

Shinobi: Well, that's what it takes for some people,... you should have let me take on Jake though.... He couldn't harm me ifi was blind...

Hope: Maybe, well, *zips up the bag* lets go..

Hope walks to her door and passes shinobi but she stops real quick he almost ran right into her she stopped so suddenly.

Hope: You know shinobi . . . violence is not the key. sure id love to see you beat the life out of jake. But i have alredy donw that. That blow to jake with my hiratsu could have killed him. Id rather not worry to much about fighting him if i were you.

Hope smiled kindly at him and kissed him on the cheek before continueing to walk. She goes downstairs and her older brother is there.

Hope: Oh. . . My. . . God. . .

Zander: Yo hope whats up. Hows houndour?

Hope: Oh you mean HounDoom

Zander: Woah He evolved huh. Thats great. So how you been. Mom caleld for me to come over and pound some sence into your head. but by the looks of how your clinging to that boy there i think its the rest of the family who needs it.

Hope: You got that right

hope was now clinging to shinobies arm kindly. Sweetly and lovingly. Just so she wont blow it.

Zander: You still gonna think about running the gym right hope.

hope: Once your to old and wrinkly to do it sure.

zander: Hey!

Hope: Heh. . .its true... till then ill be wandering around

ZandeR: Thats cool... see you around..

hope dragged shinobi out the front door. The family followed.

Hope pulled out the extra warm pokeball and released the large firy bird. Her little brothers, mother, and fathers mouths dropped.

Zander: Sweet i knew you could do it hope.

Hope: Heck... it took 3 years but i got her.

Hope and shinobi climb on and take to the air. Jake was in his mansion sulking.

Jake: Dangit

Hope: Lets go shinobi.

she points to where the group is and moltres nods and takes off in that direction. Again just like when on rapidash shinobi put his chin on hops shoulder and wrapped his arms around her. Hope smiled at this. She turned around as far as she could and looked into shinobis eyes. She smiled sweetly. She looks into his eyes and watched them. She placed a hand on his face and pullled him in. She kissed him softly and then pulled back and smiled. Leaveing him dazed.

[i] I just Had to do that didn't I Oh well guess it was ok. [/i]
Hope thought to herself as moltres and them flew over a bunch of trees towards the group.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: how I you this??

Bremma:you just stick your fingers in and fell if a fish is coming over them and grab it

Seion: are there any shimp in this water

Bremma; no this is a river not a ocen

Seion: o yeah?

Bremma: why did you joun team rocket??

Seion: I only joined because Jessie joined. I had to . we needed money so we did what we had to do. I quit because i was caught stealing and had to say in the detention center for 3 months.Jessie stayed though. Im trying to convince her to leave.

Bremma: O ok.

Seion: I caught one. (jumping up happily)

Bremma: good for you

Seion: Need to feed growlithe ( call growlithe out from the campsite)

here boy take this fish ( he takes it and eats it happily)

Bremma: you gve the fishh to Growlithe??

Seion: yea hes my best friend

Bremma: I caught two fish now.

Seion: i just caught another one.

Bremma: lets eat

Seion: yea (commands growlithe to start a fire)

Bremma: what do you think Johiko will be like

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: i think it will have lots of water and hills. little caves and lots of mountains. it will have lots of new pokemon that weve never seen and grass and all sorts of flower, trees, and plants

"Yeah." she replied, taking out a knife and cutton open her fish.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Gutting and boning my fish." she said, using the knife to take out the fish's insides and the bones. "Want me to do yours? We can get he scales off after we cook them."

"Uh, sure." he said, handing her the fish.

She took her, touching his hand a bit in the transfer, giving a soft smile. She got it cleaned quickly and handed it back. "There you go."

Hope pointed at the clearing and moltres landed.

Hope: Thank you... Return

she returns the huge bird of fire and grabs her bag of stuff and stuffs the smaller bag in the larger one.

Hope: Well. . . WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Shinobi: What?

Hope: WHERE.... IS MY HIRATSU!?!?!

Shinobi: Uh oh . its missing? Didn't you have it at home

Hope: No i did not i took it off after you feel. It was to hard to manuver around with it strapped to my back. So where could it be?

Hope begins tearing the bushes to pieces and the clearing into shreads leaving everyones stuff right where they left it... un touched. She just wanted to find her Hiratsu and she wanted it now.

Hope: Dang it!!! My older brother zander tought me how to make one but the problem is. The right type of wood is hard to find. Theres only one place it grows and its to far away. I want my hiratsu. Who could have taken it?

Hope began to panic

OOC: Another thing missing,....just like in Exploration....

IC:
Shinobi stood there, thinking. Just them, Seion and Bremma come walking into camp, hand-in-hand.

Shinobi: [i]There was everyone here when we left. Any one of them could have stole it. But, where did they hide it?[/i]*turning towards Seion and the rest of the group* Ok, no ricks. Where is the Hiratsu?

Seion: What are you talking about? You mean that boomerang? I don't know...*starts to walk away*

Shinobi: Seion, Seion, Seion. You never were a good booster, you don't steal good either. Next time, don't give it away, ok? Now, where is it?

Seion: I don't know what your talking about,... *kinda to himself* Thinking i stole it...

"I sure didnt take it." Bremma said. "Neither did Seion. He was with me fishing."

"Yeah." Seion said, showing his fish.

"Hmm... but who would take Hope's hiratsu?" Shinobi thought.

"Perhaps a wild Pokemon took it?" Bremma suggested.

Shinobi continured thinking.

Shinobi: Well, when we left, Seion had wroke me up. Everyone else went back to sleep. That could be it.

Seion: I didn't do it!

Shinobi: But you could! You were with Team Rocket, you said it yourself! When you start like that, it's hard to quit!

Seion: But i didn't! I was fishing, see!? *holds up a HUGE 5" fish. {there was sarcasm on the HUGE}

Shinobi: *bursting out laughing* So, you still don't know how to fish!