OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: (wiping his face with his t shirt now covered in blood Wheres my cell phone it ringing

Ryan: its right here it fell of when you were fighting

Seion: give it here

Ryan: ok( tosses it to him)

Seion answers the phone( everyone stops what they are doing and everything gets quiet)

Seion: go back to what you were doing
hello? who is this.

Timeka: its me Seion

Seion: hey whats up Timeka

Timeka: i just wanted to let you know that i wanna see you in a few days.

Seion: sorry i cant come im doing something important

Timeka: well cant you come and get me and take me with you??

Seion: No but I can send heracross and you can come and see me but you cant stay

Timeka: ok cool, ill be ready in the morning

Seion: see you tommorow

Timeka: bye Seion( hangs up the phone)

Bremma: whos Timeka??

Seion: Timeka well she is a girl that likes me and she wants to go with me

Bremma: do you like her??

Seion: well, yea

Ryan: Seion likes Timeka

Seion: Shut up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ah. I see." Bremma said a bit softly. SHe sits down. "I think im going t takea nap." she said, laying on her side. 'Well.. there goes that chance..' she thought to herself. 'He already got a girl that likes him..'

Shinobi: *in Seon's ear* Uh, sorry, but i think your relation, it just went down the drain boy...*lightly pops Seion on the face*

Seion: Back off. Now, why do you think that?

Shinobi: Uhm, if i liked Hope but she was going steady wit' someone else, would i try to steal her?

Seion: Knowing you, yyou would.

Shinobi: Ok, ok, but would a girl?

Seion: I think not,..

Shinobi: Thank you.

Hope glances at Shinobi quickly

Jake wipes some blood off his lip and smiles.

Jake: Feisty. You know women should not hit men.

Hope slammed her fist into Jake again. He flung her off of him. Jake stood up and hope leaped up just as quick.

Jake: So it?s a fight you want?

Hope: That Hiratsu was very important... Calling Shinobi scum was wrong... And even thinking you can take me is stupid.

Jake: You?re a wimpy little girl you couldn't do much to me.

Hope: We shall see.

Hope Stripped off her top lay of clothes. She no longer wore the colored clothes and she had her black fighting clothes on. She tied her hair back and glared at Jake. Jake got in a stupid fighting post. He stood his ground and became solid as a rock.

Hope: What horrid fighting position

Jake: Riiiight.

Hope: I am enraged do not underestimate my strength.
Jake: Come one sugar cakes you don?t have any strength

Hope just stood there casually. She shrugged to herself and Jake ran at her. She easily stepped to the side and he flies into the ground. He gets up and tries again but the same thing happens. Hope moves quickly and high kicks him in the face. He drops to a knee and checks if his nose was broken for he was already numb in the face.

Jake: How did you dodge that...I don?t get how anyone could dodge my speed

Hope: Anyone can dodge the speediest attacks if they are fluid.

Jake: What?

Hope: Instead of getting tense and hard like a statue you relax and become like water. You can dodge almost anything with that skill.

Jake: Skill shills its power that gets the job done.

Hope shrugged and as Jake stood up again she kneed him in the stomach. Hope grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him into a tree. He groaned and looked at her just to see a fist slam into his face again. Hope gets close to him and whispers into his ear.

Hope: Bother me my family or my friends again and I will not be responsible for what I do. Now. . . Get out of here before I give you some internal bleeding you low life greedy scumbag.

Jake looked at her through his barely open eyes. They were swollen and such. He coughed up some blood and nodded. He stumbled around and hope threw him to the side. He looked at the hate in her eyes and ran off.

Jake: She has gone insane...

Hope sat down by a tree and sighed. She quietly cried to herself.

Will watched as Hope went over to the tree and cried. He then looked down at the Hiratsu split in 2. He went over, picked it up, went to another tree, and started welding the wood together into a strong braid....(esp 'member?)
___

Shinobi watched the fight with awe.

Shinobi: Man, I knew she could fight, but still ,as dude said from Gone in 60 sec'nds, 'Girl got skills....'

Shinobi sat down and watched the fight, or wather massacre, and laughed several times.

Shinobi: Uhm, no offense, but you lost to a girl. That was kinda pitifull. *to Hope* No offense, you fight good. *to Jake again* But, uhm, I'd do as she said, or i'd help her beat you so bad, you won't feel anything for a week.

Will(yelling from tree) : Don't forget about me!

Jake put his finger about 1 centimeter away from Shinobi's nose.

Jake: YOU WILL PAY FOR TAKING HER...

Shinobi swats Jakes hand by frabbing it. He then held it still and elbowed it HARD.

Jake: *grunts* you'll pay for that. *slowly runs off*...

Guest The Bouncer
Lightly whispering back to Shinobi " i guess our relationship is gone down the drain looking at Bremma.

Shinobi: I told ya

Seion: but i still have Timeka

Shinobi: just hope you dont loose her too

Seion: whatever

Shinobi looks over to Hope

Shinobi: Hey, Hope, why are you crying? You never got hurt..

Seion: Man, she is crying......

Shinobi: Back off, go to Bremma or something. I'm conforting her. You seem to forgot that any relationship can be pulled back together. Just look at me and Cristina.

Seion: Well, you 2 still didn't stay together long.

Shinobi: Naw, just 2½ years....

Bremma gave a soft sigh as she laid there. 'Why does this happen to me?' she thinks, blinking her eyes to keep them dry. 'I had to get attached to someone who already liked another.. why didnt he say anything?'

Guest The Bouncer
Seion Goes over to a tree an sits there and thinks
" why do I have to make a decision like this. Choosing between two girls I mean i really like Timeka but i like Bremma too. I dont know what to do. Why did God have to make me so good lookin????

Will finishes with the Hiratsu, it looked the same except for a small line down the middle.

Will: Hey Shinobi! Give this to Hope.

He throws it like a pro. Shinobi caught it and gave it to Hope.

Will: It always feels good to do the right thing.

Will looks around. Ryan and Xion were talking by the lake. Seion was at one tree. Bremma was at another, she looked depressed.

Will: Man, I wish there was something I could do to lighten the mood. *gets an idea* Hmm I know.

Will makes an image of fireworks appear above the clearing. It looked as if it were real. Will smirked and closed his eyes. He then went into a light sleep.

Bremma saw hium sit by a tree and got up to sit by him.

He looked at her. "I thought you were taking a nap."

She shook her head, sitting down near him. "No... just.. kinda bummed. I didnt want anyone to see me like that." she said, looks at him a bit. "I didnt know you liked someone else.."

"Yeah... but I like you too." he said

She looked at him. "Really?"

Guest The Bouncer
Yea i like you. But i like Timeka too. She is going to ask me if i wanna go with her but i dont know what to say. i dont wanna make her sad or mad because she is like my sister. I would do anything for her. but i dont know what to do now

She nods. "I see.." she gives a soft sigh and oges to stand again. "Well, Im not going to beg you to pick em over her, or tell you to take her. Do what you feel is right. Im going to sleep for now.. bye." she said, taking off abruptly into
the forest, trying to hide her tears.

OOC: I though fireworks would lighten the mood.
IC:
Will is akwakened by the comotion of others. He see Bremma run into the forest.

Will: [U]Bremma what's the problem, I know you can answer me.[/U]

Bremma: [U]Seion had another person that he likes as much as me. I don't know what to do.[/U]

Will: [U]Well maybe you should start by waiting for her to come. Your heart would help you from there.[/U]

Bremma: [U]But what if he goes off with her?[/U]

Will: [U]I highly doubt it, but if he does, there are more people out there and one of them will be the right one.[/U]

Bremma: [U]Thanks Will, I will be back in a few. I just need to do something.[/U]

Will: Now that's better. Now I can get to sleep.

Will goes into a deeper sleep.

Hope was silent she jsut looked at the hiratsu. . she was gratefull that will tried his best to fix it. hope knew thought it would not be as good as it was before. because he did not use the same type of wood. But she was gratefull

Hope was still quietly crying. She did nto know what was wrong with her. She actualy felt like killing jake. She was not sure what was happening.

Shinobi: Let's get going.....

Just then, Zapdos and Articuno flew over head. As soon as Shinobi heard them, he pulled out 2 mastrer balls.

Seion: Hey, ther they are.

Shinobi: Pokeball, go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seion: you can't throw that high..

Shinobi: Yes i can, watch...*throws the pokeballs like a baseball, with them going high enough to capture them. The both miss, though* UUUUUUUUh! Lugia, go!

Lugia: [b]I will not defeat them, for they are kin. I will weaken them, though.[/b]

Shinobi: Ok, Aeroblast on both of them!

Lugia: [b] Ok,..............[/b]

Shinobi: Now, pokeball, go!!!!!!

Shinobi does a fast ball pitch at the 2 birds, it conects with Articuno, bringing him in the ball. Without giving the ball a chance to stop shaking, Shinobi quickly picks it up and passes it to Seion to give to Bremma. Then, he throws another one at Zapdos, hitting him. Just as he goes in, though, he does a thunderbolt, busting he capturing system.

Shinobi: Ok, Lugia, Aeroblast Again!

Lugia starts one, and Zapdos powers up a thunderbolt. They unleash the attack at the same time, doing massive damage to each.

Shinobi: Ok, Pokeball, go!!!!!!*throws a masterball at the downed Zapdos, and he goes into it. It shakes once, twice, tree times, captured.

Shinobi: Yes, here you go Seion, as a present from me to you for saying you stole it. I'm sorry.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion: i didtn want you to catch it for me ( takes the pokeball and throws it up) Zapdos youre free im releasing you.

Shinobi: what are you!! Crazy

Seion: no im gonna catch it myself( Magmar go) the fire pokemon jumped out. Fire Blast!!!

Magamar's mouth started to get red and a star shaped blast of fire came out and hit Zapdos and the pokemon reacted with a thunderbolt.
Magmar give ti another fireblast.

the pokemon shot anotherblas and this time Zapdos fell down to the ground.

Seion threw the masterball and it shook once, ywice, then three time.
the pokemon was caught.

Seion: yea i caught Zapdos

Shinobi: And i thaught you were crazy for releasing it

Bremma walked back, seeing the two finishing up catching the two legendary bird.

Seion looked over to her as she walked in and walked over ot her. "Here.. this is for you, Its Articuno." he said, handing her a Pokeball.

She nodded and took it. "Thank you." said softly, giving a small smile and taking the ball.

Guest The Bouncer
Seion:I have to go to the stream to wash out this Houndoom bite. I hope it doesnt have rabis or somethin.

Shinobi: He doesnt. he got his shots at a pokemon center

Seoin: i hope not ( walking to the stream) Ah this hurts . i need to take some energy from something so it can heal now. i know. gyrados go. the huge dragon like pokemomn swam in thew stream

Seion: gyrados can i have some of your energy to heal myself

Gyrados: Dos( nods his head)

Seion: thanks buddy ( puts his hand on gyrados and drained his energy all of his wounds and black eyes healed) Gyrados return.

Ryan: hey Seion

Seion: What?!

Ryan: what does Timeka look like.

Seion: uhh she has long pink hair tied into two ponytails one on each side of her head. She has the same wardrobe in her closet. A pinks short sleve shirt with a star on the front. She wears a Short Jean Skirt tht comes above her knees.

Ryan: cool. what does her face look like

Seion: she has light blue eyes and a kinda childish looking face.

Ryan: i cant wait to see her

Seion: me either( getting up and walking back to camp.)

Ryan: wait for me

Hope was even more silent. She knew jake was following them. She could sence his brainwaves. She sighed silently and strayed from the group and slinked into the forest.

Jake: i been watching. . . You guys arent all close what a lier.

Hope: Ok so... we lied. But i do like him more then i will ever like you so you can just go put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Jake: i think i will

He pulls out one of his pipes and lights it. Hope blinked

Hope: I was NOT serious. Do you know how bad that is for you.

Jake: Like you care..

Hope: Hmmm i guess your right. Will you stop following us. Before i kick the crap out of you.

Jake approched her and grabed both her arms and gripped them tight. He got his nose about 3 inchest from hers.

Jake: You will not speak to me that way. You will marry me if its the last thing i do. Even if it does mean i have to kill that shinobi guy.

Hope gritted her teeth. And she tried to pull away. She finaly gave up trying to be nice and let that impulse take over. She slammed her knee right were it would hurt. As he crummpled onto the ground she slammed her foot into his side and he rolled.

Hope: Dont even talk about him that way. Dont even think about hurting him. Because you will be going home in a doggy bag if you do.

Hope slyly made it back into the group hopeing no one would notice she dissapered.

hope: [i] Ugh jake needs to grow up. I dont want shinobi to get hurt and i dont want to hurt jake . . . hmm i think i need to leave the group... this is getting out of hand. jake is about to try anything. i must leave. . . but i dont want to leave shinobi.hmmmand if you are listning to my thoughts will please dont say anything[/i]

OOC: Will may be able to listen in his sleep, but he can't reply unless she's sleeping too.
IC:
Will was in deep sleep and was dreaming. Hope's thought had disturbed him a bit, but he ignored it. He continued dreaming of how he would beat His brother one day, and become the champion.

E4 Will: [U]Hey, I didn't know you were sleeping this early too.[/U]

Will: [U]Bro? What are you doing reading my dreams, don't you have some of your own?[/U]

E4 Will: [U]Why yes I do, but yours are more pitiful.[/U]

Will: [U]What?!? Ooo, I'll get you one day, you watch. I already caught the one pokemon you failed in capturing.[/U]

E4 Will: [U]How could a twerp like you catch Groudon?!? You're gettin' better, though I'll always be best.[/U]

Will: [U]Go back to your own dreams Will, and let me enjoy my dreams in peace. Goodnight.[/U]

E4 Will: [U]Alright alright, goodnight.[/U]

ooc: Im not BLANKO in the rpg you keep saying that sometimes.... im hope.
----------------------------------

Hope pulled out moltres's pokeball and released her. She leaped on and sighed. Without a word she tossed shinobi the other cell phone again and had moltres take off. She heard a Fearow take off in the forest and she KNEW it was jake. She sighed again and headed towards a large lake about 3 miles east from the group. maybe she could give her mind a rest. She wasn't sure though. Moltress landed by the lake's edge and hope hopped off. She stroked moltres's neck before returning her. She again heard the Fearow land.

Hope: [i] lousy jake [/i]

Hope took off her sandles and sat on the tiny dock that was on the lake. She let her feet hang in the water. and she stared at her reflection. it seemed messed up. she shrugged and wondered why she even did that when they were flying back to the group.

Hope: [i] i was so stupid why... why did i do that...[/i]

she shook her head and then leaned back on the wooden planks. She stared up at the sky and watched it.

Shinobi walked little in front of the group, thinking.

Shinobi: Uhm, i should tell you all where to go, in case i get lost,..... Uhm, go to the Orange islands and go to Whril island. Have a pokemon fly into it, and go towards the middle. There will be a srair case, climb down. When you get there, there will be a dock. Tell the guy that your here by Shinobi, and if he gives you any lip and asks for the password, it's 'Nellyville'(positive i misspelled that word, forogt how to spell it) After that, he should shut up. Wait until i get there. K?

Seion: If you disapper, who shall be the leader?

Shinobi: Uhm, i don't know. Hope.... Oh, wait, she ain't here,... probably that creep Jake, she can handle herself. Uhm,....*does an eenie-meenie-minie-mo thing in his head* Uhm, Seion. Ok?

Seion: Yea, that's fine.

Shinobi: Om, i'll be back. Oh, since no one seems to want the dogs other than Suicune, you might as well go get him. I think we have all the invite people...

Shinobi then walks off into the bushes.

Seion: Going to find his love...

Shinobi: *from of in the distance* I heard that.

Hope lies there stareing up at the sky. She sighed as she slowly moved her feet around in the water. She sighed calmly and alakazam poped out of his pokeball.

Alakazam: [i] Why arey ou away from the group?[/i]

Hope: Because Alakazam I dont want shinobi to get hurt and the closer i am to that group the more jake intends on hurting them all. You heard him he will do whatever it takes. Even if it did mean killing someone. I dont want that.

Alakazam: [i] You worry to much you think that wimpy jake can do anything to them. Nothing mostly[/i]

Hope: Wrong. He may be weak but there are human weapons such as knifes and guns. Its a horrible thing to think about but... Its true. he could go over the edge and decide to use a good weapon and wipe them out. I have a good right to worry.

Alakazam: [i] Ah... I see. But what if jake tries to attack you? Dont you worry about that?[/i]

Hope: Not really. i dont care what happens to me. As long as nothing happens to shinobi and the group. Plus if i were dead or infjured... I doubt i'd be missed. Well id be missed by you guys my pokemon But... no one else... exept Zander maybe. And perhaps shinobi but theres no telling.

Hope leaned up and de clothed the top layer of clothes. She was down to her battle clothes. She took off all the red padding and ties and was in a nice black robe of sorts. Sh stood up on the dock and walked to the end. Alakazam levitated next to her. With a single leap hope dived into the water. She slid right in and swazm around a bit. She surfaced and flipped her hair out of her sight.

Hope: Refreshing. I have not gone swimming in a while.

She turns over onto her back and floats around for a while. She relaxed

Shinobi continued to walk through the bushes. He eventually got to a lake, and saw Hope swiming. Seeing this, he sat down next to one of the trees lining the bushes and watched. The pokeball attached to his necklace started shaking really hard so he detached it and called out Houndoom.

Shinobi: What houndoom?

Houndoom: Hound.......*rubs his head against his leg*

Shinobi: I know boy. You haven't been able to walk with me for a while. *rubs behind Houndoom's ears*

Houndoom: Houndoom, Hound Hound...

Espeon: *through the pokeball* [b] He said to call out the rest of the pokemon, too.[/b]

Shinobi: Ok *drops all of the poeballs. Out comes Charizard, Lugia, Feraligatr, Espeon, and Umbreon*

Lugia: [b]Hi again. I kinda like that pokeball.....[b/]

Shinobi: Heh,...........

Lugia: [b] Of the many times I've seen you, and that is alot, you'venever been in love like this......[/b]

Shinobi: This is true....