OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Johiko League

Nate

Shinobi: Well we're all here why don't we make camp?

Will: Sounds good *let's out all his pokemon* where shall we make camp?

Kadabra: Kadyyyy!!!
Espeon: Ehh!!
Poliwag: Poli Ploii!!
Slowpoke: Slow?!
Ditto: Dittio.
Treecko: Treii!!

All of Will's pokemon nod him over to another clearing...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope not even getting off of rapidash goes over to the new clearing and looks around. She sighs softly and looks back at shinobi.

Hope: Ill go find some firewood do you want to come along or.. stay here and help set up camp

Hope asked already knowing the answer...

Shinobi: Sure ill come along..

Hope turns rapidash towards the forest and they head on in. Hope let out houndoom and scyther again. Hounfoom could carry a lot of word and scyther could cut up dead logs.

Shinobi got off rapidash and helped hope down

Hope: you did nto have to you know

Shinodi: :D wanted to...

they gathered wood and home tied most of it onto rapidash's back and then some on houndoom. Scyther was returned and they slowly walked back to the clearing.

Hope untied the wood and stacked it neatly in the center of the clearing. She smiled and returned her pokemon and sat down on the ground.

Hope: Im gonna relax and meditate for a bit.... but if you need somethign dont worry about bothering me... you wont....

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Ryan looked over at Shinobi and got an evil grin on his face, he looked at Mewtwo who got a somewhat goofy look on his face.[/i]

Mewtwo:[i]Yeah right, i'm gonna participate in another one, nope. Not gonna.. Oh fine. i'll do it.[/i]

Ryan: Oh Shinobi... I challenge you to a Poke'Mon battle, sorry i just gotta get these guys ready.

Shinobi: Okay, let me go get Hope.

[i]Shinobi grabs Hope and they both walk into the clearing again.[/i]

Ryan: My three Poke'Mon are: Dratini, Bulbasuar, and Mewtwo!

Shinobi: Okay.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Okay here are the moves for my Poke'Mon:

Mewtwo: Psychic, Recover, Swift, and Safeguard.

Dratini: Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Wrap, and Tackle

Bulbasuar: Vine Whip, Cut, Razor Leaf, and Skull Bash.

These are the moves i posted in the recurietment forum. Blanko, will you do the honors again?[/COLOR]

ooc: *Grin* heh... alrighty then... jsut not htis post.. im to tired and ... sick with a cold do do a whole lot of thinking

----------------------------------------------

Hope: Ryan.. you know htis is not techinicaly fair..

Ryan: How so

Hope: Shinobi does NOT have his legendary yet... you do..

Ryan: Eh.. he has houndoom... remember your little houndour threw in a reallly fight... and that was when it was a HOUNDOUR... it evolved but was weak.. think of how his alredy evolved houndoom will fair..

Hope: What ever

------------------------------

ooc: Now i need... The Trainer to pm me his pokemon for the fight... *sigh* i need to stop getting sick.. its gonna kill me these days

Shinobi: Please, can we do it tomorow? I don't feel like battling...

Ryan: Your just scared on my Mewtwo.

Shinobi: Haha, Lugia would kill Mewtwo just by doing Aeroblast.

Ryan: What? Is that even a move?

Shinobi: Yes, it's Lugia's ultimate attack. It's done like a Hyper Beam, but it's about 2 times stronger. I know what i'm talking about.

Ryan: Ok, sorry. Man, talk about an attitude..

Shionib: I'm only like this when either 1, i want to sleep, 2, i'm busy, 3, your disturbing me, 4,i want to be alone, or 5, i'm thinking about my past. 'K?

Shionbi: Well, i don't use a sleeping bag. I just use a blanket and Houndoom's side as a pillow. Plenty confy, 'cause the grass helps me sleep.

Hope: Well, i never thought of using Houndoom as a pillow. Does yours mind?

Shinobi: No, he likes it. And, normally my pokemon sleep next to me. It conforts them, and helps keep me warm. Of cause, i don't sleep with Charizard, that would be dangerous.

Hope: Not a bad idea. Well, i'm always prepared. I have a sleeping bag.

Will: Hmmm..appears I need to find something*notices branch* I'll sleep there.

Xion: Don't ya need a blanket.

Will: Ditto!!

Ditto: Dilt! Dit!

Will: Strech yourself out like a blanket.

Ditto: Dii-TTO!!*Transforms into a pink blanket.

Will: Well: I'm set, night!

Will: *grits teeth* er, why can't a guy sleep in a tree? You should try it. toughen you up a bit.

Shinobi: What ever weirdo.

Will: Grr just wait Shinobi.

Shinobi: Wierdo wierdo wierdo*he continued nagging*

Will falls out of the tree.

Will: Grr, that's it! *returns all pokemon* Cya, I'm outta here.

Shinobi: Woah, didn't mean to hurt you feelings.

Will: Too late *walks off*...

Shinobi: Come back. Charizard, fly to him and birng him back. I don't care if you have to grab him by his shirt collar. Go!

Charizard flys over to Will, grabs him by his shirt collar, and carries him back.

Shionib: I told you about my additude. Right now, your pushing it. Don't make me hurt you. Now stay!

Will: Charizard you overgrown lizard with wing let go. Kadabra, CONFUSION!

Kadabra: Kaaa Daa!!

Charizard lets go and Will runs off, Shinobi runs after him and knocks him to the ground.

Shinobi: Hold on! Let me speak a sec!

Will: *Struggles* Errr

Shinobi: I told you not to tick me off, and your on the edge.

Will: So, go jump it.

Shinobi hits him in the jaw, and blood trickles down Will's cheeck.

Shinobi: I told you not to tick me off. But, you didn't pay attention. So go.

Will: But-

Shinobi: Just go, damn it.

"Shinobi! Will!" Bremma yells, catching up to them, seeing Shinobi hit Will. "Shinobi! That was very rude, both the teasing and the hitting. Will, he was only teasing, and we really need you help to get to Johiko. Please dont leave. And as a side note, Ive also slept in trees." she said, looking at the two for their reactions.

Hope ignored it all while she continued to meditate... she thought this behavior was very imature.... for both will and shiinobie

for will cause just a little teaseing should not get to him and for shinobi because he should not have started in the first place

so she ignored it all for now

Will: Hmmp! Noone treats me like that. I'll show them. Kadabra set me down.

Kadabra: Kad...

Will: Kadabra return! *continues walking off* I'll get a Groudon first and raid them all hehe.

Will keeps walking untill he's caught in a tangela's vines. He couldn't reach his gauntlet.

Will: [U]Why do you do this?[/U]

Tangela: [U]I want a trainer[/U]

Will: [U]Ahh you're telekinetic[/U]

Tangela:[U]Old trainer abondoned me, but he taught me alot of psychic TMs. I will let you go if you catch me and never abondon me.[/U]

Will: Very well *tangela lets go* POKEBALL GO!!!

The ball hits tangela and catches him, and the Tangela taught him something, never abandon your friends...

Will caught TANGELA!!!
Attacks: Vine whip, Shadowball, Psychic, Psych up

Hope: Shinobi.... will was extreamly hurt by that... if i were not in this mood.. i would have... gotten right up in the tree with him. . . Being in the trees in a way.. is safer at night.. i never sleep and i normaly ALWAYS sit in the trees and stare at the sky.... im surprised at you

Shinobi: Um. . .

Hope stood up and silently walked off...

She walked into the woods... she found a nice spot about 2 miles from the group.... and she sat down.. she leaned back and stared through the treetops.. .she needed to relaxe.. the fighting.. the group thing.. getting to her again.. .but she did not want to pull what she did on exploration... so she decided to meditate more away from everyone

OOC: Will returned his poliwag to the pc..

Will: Thank you Tangela for letting me realize not to abandon my friends, trust me, I won't abandon you.

Will walks around, not knowing where he is.

Will: Hmm now I can't get back, gotta wait till morning

Will climbed up a tree, not knowing that Hope was meditating on the other side at the base. Ditto covered Will and he went into a deep sleep...

Hope smiled and stood up... She sighed to herself. . .

Hope: Why do i always feel .... alone.. even in a group.. .even with my team.. i am alone....

hope leaned up agenst the tree and sighed

Hope: Why! *she screams to the dead quiet forest*

she sighed and then looked around... she knew will was there... but she did not wanna bother him. . . she doubted he wanted to be bothered...

Hope just looked around and all the sudden a wild ivysaur comes out at her.. she dodges it and not wanting to bother will gets away from the tree. She pulls out a pokeball.. and releses rapidash...with the tall rapidash over ivysaur .. .ivysaud got scared and relese a paralyzeing spore before running off... hope knew this was gonna get to will and she knew it was not gonan be good he could fall out of the tree and hurt himself...

she quickly returned her rapidash and scaled the tree... she pulled the mast off her waist and straped it to wills head just for his safty....... and it rose and the got to her.... she said a faint "uh oh" before loseing her balance after not being able to moove...

soon she hit the ground... hard... hitting her head on a dead log surrounded by small rocks

Hope: Thats gonna leave a mark

hope then... blacks out

Will was awoken by falling out of the tree. He noticed Hope was knocked out at the base of the tree.

Will: How come I can never sleep*sighs* [U]Hope you alright?[/U] *no reply* [U]Hope, come on wake up.[/U] *still no response*. Um Rapidash, go find Shinobi and the others and bring them here.

Rapidash rode off.

Will: Ditto cover Hope.

Ditto: Dit Di!

Will: I know I can't confront Shinobi, but Hope is hurt and I can't do anything.

...My 200th post yay!!!

Bremma was laying down to sleep, reating her head onthe ground. SHe blinked ina confused manner and rolled onto her side, pressing her ear to the ground. The rest of the group looked at her oddly.

"What are you doing?" Shinobi asked.

She held up a finger, still listening, then lifted her head. "Something is coming.. it sounds like-"

A whinny sounded as Rapidash galloped into camp. It whinnied and neighed in a panic. Bremma softly whinnied back, talking to Radpidash. It replied and Bremma got a shocked look on her face. "Hope is hurt! Xra is watching over her but they need help."