OtakuBoards

By yours truly3

Na'dou

I wonder if I can call myself the digiqueen? nahh, no one would vote for me...
Anyway, this digi-RPG does not deal with saving the world, yet it deals on the life of a digimon. So just pick your chara and have fun... No real info required except for:

Name
Domain (where your digi resides)
Level
Attacks (so no one forgets)
evos (if they can digivolve)
Profile (let's know a bit about your digi)

Mine

Name: Renumon
Domain: The Virus forest
Level: Rookie
Attacks: Diamond twister, Power Paw, Beam Hypnosis
Evos: Youkomon (champion), Doumon (ultimate), Kuzuhamon (mega)
Profile: A sneaky a clever digimon, though she refrains from viscious pranks because of her height and inability to get away without being seen. She's much of a lone wolf type character, so she's usually alone, but she does have friends (BlackTerriermon and BlackGuilmon).

Will we have Tamers or human partners?
----------------

Digimon: Labramon
Domain: In the city
Level: Rookie
Attacks: Cure Liqor, Retrieving
Evos:Seasermon(champ),Catsuramon(ultimate)or Cerberusmon(ultimate), Anubismon(mega)
Profile: When a little girl boughter her from a pet shop thinking she was a labrador, she felt loved. but the family had to move and couldn't take her with them. So they put her in a shelter where she escaped and now roams the city searching for a place to eat and sleep. Now she is running away and is presently in a dark forest.

[color=purple]I think it's time to choose a different Digimon...

[u]Name:[/u] Nymphmon
[u]Domain:[/u] In the forest. As she Digivolves, she lives closer and closer to the ocean.
[u]Level:[/u] Rookie
[u]Attacks:[/u] Psywave, Flower Dance
[u]Evos:[/u] Nettlemon (champion), Deleriummon (ultimate), and Calypsomon (mega)
[u]Profile:[/u] Nymphmon wasn't always a Digimon; she used to be a girl named Joy. However, an evil Digimon named Caboodlemon turned her into a Digimon. Nymphmon is a nature lover (sort of) and prefers being outdoors. Even though she can fly, she doesn't do it very often. Other than that, Nymphmon is joyful and popular with boys. They always seem to crowd around her, especially as she Digivolves...[/color]

Name:Soldiermon
Domain:City
Level:Rookie
Attacks:Rifle Volley, Grenade Launcher
Evos:Dragoonmon(champion)Wardragoonmon(ultimate) Cyberdragoonmon(mega)

Profile: has a good sense of humor(mostly sarcasm) prefers staight up fighting to sneaking around. very straight forward.

[color=darkblue][size=1]Name:Wadraguiymon

Domain:Ocean

Attacks:Wave's crush,Gill Drill,Silence

Digivolutions:
Wingdramon (Champ)
Waikuunmon (Ult)
Waikanamon (Meg)

Profile:Sarcastic punk that is the water version of the "Chesire Cat" he can get on your nerves but he also is very sweet and kind but when he digivolves he has problems with listening and also teases those of little expirience at digivolving.[/color][/size]

• 4 weeks later...
Name: Renamon
Domain: Everywhere except water...
Attacks: Diamond Storm
Evolutions: Reremon(Fresh),Viximon(In Training),Renamon(Rookie),Kyubimon(Champion),Taomon(Ultimate),Sakuyamon(Mega)
Profile:Always stays close to her tamer in case of danger.Will protect all friends in danger.She's kind but very mysterious.

BTW Can I be my own Tamer and Digimon?As in act both?Coz I don't know anyone....

• 6 years later...
name: [B]Lightspeed Megazordmon[/B]

Domain: at any [B]Rescue site [/B]or in the scrap yard

Attacks: [B]Flaming saber, Ladder punch, Hydro blast[/B]

Evolutions: Lightspeed Solarzord (Champion), [B]Supertrain Megazordmon [/B](Ultimate), Lifeforce Megazordmon (Mega)

[COLOR=black]Profile: hates to fight but will fight to protect lives. will even get a cat out of a tree and let him self be seen by humens. only digivolves when there is need to. he is kind and some times navie. [/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]Hello [COLOR="Red"]Lifeforce_guy[/COLOR], and welcome to Otakuboards.

I'm happy that you've decided to venture into the theater, however there is a problem.

Unfortunately, the RP that you signed up for was created almost seven years ago, (back in 2003) and undoubtedly it is not going on anymore.

I'm going to close this thread for that reason and ask that in the future, please pay attention to the posting date for RPGs. A good rule of thumb is to stick to the sign-ups that are on the first page. They're usually still ongoing.

Thanks,
Darren
[COLOR="red"]thread closed[/COLOR][/SIZE]