Sara Posted February 19, 2003 Posted February 19, 2003 [SIZE=1]I was [strike]doodling[/strike] sketching *glances at Piro* after school today, and liked the way this turned out. I colored it and whatnot in photoshop. The angle is a little screwy, and some of the shading is...off. But I like it. Some of you know about Pico--he's my little "defective" orange robot-dude. Heh. I dunno how long I've had the character, but I end up drawing him a lot. Anyway...yeah. I like orange. And he runs off a Mac OS...yeah. That's about it.[/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=357641[/IMG]
DeathKnight Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [color=crimson]I love that, haha. ^_^[/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [color=navy]Hehe its so cute...for a robot and for anything else. Didn't even realize it was a robot until I read what you said.[/color]
silentdeath Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 wow that is the cutest little thing i've ever seen! i wish i could do that!
PiroMunkie Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara[/i] [B][SIZE=1]I was [strike]doodling[/strike] sketching *glances at Piro* after school today...[/B][/size][/QUOTE][color=indigo][size=1]Bwuahaha! Scarred for life. Phase one complete! ^^ Disco fever! Heh, I like it. ^^ The singular antennae thing is weird... o.O[/color][/size]
Alexa Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [size=1]*Runs away with it* Its so cute! I can't even begin to try to color in with photoshop O__o;; Its so orange too...[/size]
Sara Posted February 20, 2003 Author Posted February 20, 2003 [size=1]Yes, individual reply time! [b]Ken:[/b] Heh. Me, too. [b]Rhys Mayiessen[/b]: First things first. Do you have a nickname? o0 Yeah, he doesn't look very robot/android/whatever-like in that picture. Just the antenna thing. :whoops: Then again, he [i]does[/i] look like a human iMac.. [b]Piro[/b]: You're right. I'll never get over that. And he does have a messed-up antenna thing. Disco....wow. Heh...I guess that works. [b]D*Star[/b]: *grabs it back* I like orange. ;)[/size]
Dan L Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 That's one of the higher end of all the decent arty things I've seen browsing the forum. I love the pear logo too.. heh
Mitch Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [color=red] Very nice. You never cease to amaze me with your erratic and fresh styles. The orange works well, and I love that pear, as Deus said. Hmm..and that strange antenna thingie...makes it wackier. It's also very cute, I'd have to say. Good job yet again.[/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][b]Rhys Mayiessen[/b]: First things first. Do you have a nickname? o0 Yeah, he doesn't look very robot/android/whatever-like in that picture. Just the antenna thing. :whoops: Then again, he [i]does[/i] look like a human iMac..[/B][/QUOTE] [color=navy]A nickname? Well I guess you could just call me Rhys. The only reason I have the last name is because it looked better to me than just putting Rhys. Everybody else just calls me that.[/color]
Shinobi Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 Well, i think this is just plain genious...it is just so...brilliant, this looks very professional, if this was printed into merchandise or something i would beileve it was a professional design, heh. Very well done.
GinnyLyn Posted February 20, 2003 Posted February 20, 2003 [color=royal blue]*chants* Antennae! Antennae! *steals the robot while Sara is busy lecturing D*Star about [i]not[/i] stealing it* SQUEAL! So cyute![/color]
Sara Posted February 21, 2003 Author Posted February 21, 2003 [size=1]^_^ Thanks, everyone! *takes a quick screenshot to prove Kenji did actually rate it 12/10* I feel all special. ^_^[/size]
Syn Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]^_^ Thanks, everyone! *takes a quick screenshot to prove Kenji did actually rate it 12/10* I feel all special. ^_^[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Was no typo either, make more!
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 Whee! Thats incredible! I love the one antennae.^^ I do agree with Kenjeh. A much deserved 12 out of 10! Its so original and cute! Ahem.. *steals it and makes a plusher* ^.^
BigCajones Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 I'm not quite sure on what this thing is, but it sure as heck is amazing! Rather cute as well ... Nice work Sara ^_^;
Juu Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]eeee!! It's so cute!!! ^___________^ *huggles it* I love its antenna and hair. ^^ eeeee... 10/10[/color] [/size]
GinnyLyn Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 *has secured herself happily in the thought that she has successfully made off with him* ANTENNAE! hee hee hee. Or is it ANTENNA? Pffft. ^^;
Corey Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 *Scowels at the mention of running off Mac OS* I don't like it anymore... All things Mac suck... But the drawing is cool.
Sara Posted February 22, 2003 Author Posted February 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarkOrderKnight [/i] [B]*Scowels at the mention of running off Mac OS* I don't like it anymore... All things Mac suck... But the drawing is cool. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]*cough* I resent that.[/SIZE]
Corey Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 I run a Mac too Sara(Cera). Mine is so prone to crashing I'm surprised it hasn't booted me off for being on at one in the morning. Curse the Apples! --Random bit of info: 1000th post!
Sara Posted February 22, 2003 Author Posted February 22, 2003 [size=1]Heh, I think I remember ou complaining about it before. But I like Macs, so....yeah. Anyway. Pico is cool. *nods sagely*[/size]
Guest Chris Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 [color=green]very, very nice. 9.8/10. sorry, i don't give 12s. very nice. i envy you. *envies her*[/color]
Sara Posted February 24, 2003 Author Posted February 24, 2003 [size=1]*is envied* Heh, anyway. Thanks. ^_^[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now