OtakuBoards

Been away for a while....

Sephiroth

Oh yeah forgot to mention something:

Since I would love to come to the wedding but well uhh... yeah I'm here and you are well there.... i wouldn't be able to go... alot of people wouldn't hehe... but if you tape it, you could send it to me and I could encode it in Real Player on my computer and upload it then people could download your wedding... I dunno if you want or even are thinking of that, just a thought and I feel weird asking it so i would completely understand if you said no... because well if it was me I'd say no too hehe I'm a weirdo...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]babygirl meantioned a lot of stuff that happened... um... but she didnt say she proposed to me!!!!!!!!! lol oh wait im dreaming again arent i?

hope you and your fiance last longer than me and mine... *sigh*

and im not sure about another "god" but maybe a couple demi-god's kinda like in charge of each section (im still pushing this idea lol), and yea TN would be great for the general otaku, ginny for the anime, and idk about system/franchies thou, nothing agaisnt TN or anything i just like the idea of one god ya know... lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]babygirl meantioned a lot of stuff that happened... um... but she didnt say she proposed to me!!!!!!!!! lol oh wait im dreaming again arent i?

hope you and your fiance last longer than me and mine... *sigh*

and im not sure about another "god" but maybe a couple demi-god's kinda like in charge of each section (im still pushing this idea lol), and yea TN would be great for the general otaku, ginny for the anime, and idk about system/franchies thou, nothing agaisnt TN or anything i just like the idea of one god ya know... lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]That system wouldn't work, since there are only three ranks of staff.

However, we do need more moderators and more Gods. So I'm always thinking of people who are suitable, PM me if you have a good suggestion.[/color]

wow, I never expected this many replies, thank you all, you have made an old man happy....

old man? aww, I'm thinking of myself as an old man now, next thing you know I'll be going places with a walking stick....

and as for transtics suggestgion about the wedding tape on real player, I'll think about it, I wouldn't mind but the missus on the other hand is a different story....

Boy, Im slow to reply, but congrats man.

Hey! I got an Idea! Why dont you invite me and DBZman to the wedding, we pretty close to you, I think. Well, I know DBZman lives somewhere on this Island, and I live about an hour away, and of course you know im joking right?

Oh, I think Transtic would be a good god, and may I also suggest Treble?

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*hands safer his wedding present* it is a walking stick... in the shape of the masmune but not deadly
HAHAHAHA
lol...
ur not old dont say that... im almost that old then... ahhhhhhhhh im still a teen i dont wanna be old... uh where am i?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]