OtakuBoards

Been away for a while....

Sephiroth

I guess some of you have probably noticed that I have not been on these last 4/5 days, well I have been very busy as of late and my time on the internet has been somewhat restricted, but you should know why I have been away, what with my girlfriend being pregnant and all, and here is some shocking news, I proposed to her, yes you heard right, your "almighty god" is getting married, a January 15th 2002 date is pencilled for the wedding, a lot of work to be doing, so little time, my time on the boards could be very restricted but I will still be on, in fact sometime next week I should be on like I have usually been on, but obviously as the time passes closer to Jan 15 my time on the boards will be less and less, and at around Jan 25 I should be back on as usual, I hope this hasen't upsetted anyone but I just thought I would let you guys know....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I guess some of you have probably noticed that I have not been on these last 4/5 days, well I have been very busy as of late and my time on the internet has been somewhat restricted, but you should know why I have been away, what with my girlfriend being pregnant and all, and here is some shocking news, I proposed to her, yes you heard right, your "almighty god" is getting married, a January 15th 2002 date is pencilled for the wedding, a lot of work to be doing, so little time, my time on the boards could be very restricted but I will still be on, in fact sometime next week I should be on like I have usually been on, but obviously as the time passes closer to Jan 15 my time on the boards will be less and less, and at around Jan 25 I should be back on as usual, I hope this hasen't upsetted anyone but I just thought I would let you guys know.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Congratulations Seph :) That's great news...

Hmm...perhaps we'll need a second God to help around here, huh? :)[/color]

[B]a second god sounds appropriate, although I will be back on as normal sometime next week, but if you wish to add another god on the boards then you should do so.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yeah...being a God is a big responsibility. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head who would be really good for the job.

Oh well. It's a shame I can't get to your wedding :([/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]people been asking about avatars[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]He means yesterday when we had something like 4 or 5 posts from new members asking about where to find avatars. Heh, um...what else...oh yes, thimoc continues to create new names and spam...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Heh, um...what else...oh yes, thimoc continues to create new names and spam...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Come on, that's a given....

Best wishes in your relationship, Safer.

[B]I guess some of you have probably noticed that I have not been on these last 4/5 days, well I have been very busy as of late and my time on the internet has been somewhat restricted, but you should know why I have been away, what with my girlfriend being pregnant and all, and here is some shocking news, I proposed to her, yes you heard right, your "almighty god" is getting married, a January 15th 2002 date is pencilled for the wedding, a lot of work to be doing, so little time, my time on the boards could be very restricted but I will still be on, in fact sometime next week I should be on like I have usually been on, but obviously as the time passes closer to Jan 15 my time on the boards will be less and less, and at around Jan 25 I should be back on as usual, I hope this hasen't upsetted anyone but I just thought I would let you guys know.... [/B][/QUOTE]

wow, and i didn't even notice you were gone... oh well, congratulations on your big achievement, (however you spell it), i hope you and your chick have a great life together and may the gods smile on you and your family... wait, no... i said that wrong... may GOD smile on you and your family and may the devil rot in hell where he belongs... :devil: don't mind that face, i sorta like it... i hope you have a son that you may bestow all your earthly wisdom on and so you aren't out-numbered by a daughter and a wife... good luck and the best part of the **** to you!! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Transtic a god...... the thought tickles me... :wigout: :D :D :D
[/B][/QUOTE]

::looks oddly at you:: heh

Anyway, yes I also think this Transtic Nerve guy is good for the job ;)

Anyway, wow... Safer... husband.... father.... ::is still shocked:: I think I'm more shocked at you than my brother... who also plans on getting married next year.... and he already has a beautiful girl and she's here. EVERYONE WAVE! Anyway... I feel bad now... everyone is getting into relationships and getting married and me... I just break up, sort of, with my boyfriend... oh well... such is life.... Congrats Bud, Congrats to you both.... say hi to your fiance (i sure hope i spelled that right) for me :) Aww look my neice is asleep.... I really need to post her pic... she is so adorable :) uhh yeah, sorry for going off subject

Congrats Safer, and thanks for the nomination :)