Transtic Nerve Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 My new banner below. I think it's ok, but any C&C is good, as so long it's not incredibly stupid. Yes, that is my car in the pic.
SSJ Pud Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 looks good, though u cant even really tell what kind of car it is ;)
GinnyLyn Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 With every passing moment, I'm liking it more. And for some reason, it reminds me of those old 3D comics with the glasses you got with them to see the effect. My only complaint is that this seems remarkably tame for you, TN. :p
Transtic Nerve Posted February 26, 2003 Author Posted February 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i] [B]looks good, though u cant even really tell what kind of car it is ;) [/B][/QUOTE] Thats why it says Stealth on the side lol. It's a Stealth :p Anyway, thanks. [quote][b]My only complaint is that this seems remarkably tame for you, TN[/b][/quote] Hmm. I dunno exactly what you mean. Perhaps you could elaborate on what I would do that wasn't tame. Thanks for liking it though :) [quote][b]you shoulda kept ur old one[/b][/quote] Care to tell me why?
treton_noir Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 i like the banner. (maybe because i like your car...) if it were a tad bit more clear, it would be great. very nice.
SSJ Pud Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 hehe i actaully missed the stealth part the first time over, i really like the colors
wrist cutter Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Hmm. I dunno exactly what you mean. Perhaps you could elaborate on what I would do that wasn't tame. Thanks for liking it though :)[/B][/QUOTE] Probably reffering to the fact there are no adrogynous cross-dressing Oriental guys in it. Just a guess though...
treton_noir Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B]Probably reffering to the fact there are no adrogynous cross-dressing Oriental guys in it. Just a guess though... [/B][/QUOTE] thats EXACTLY what i would add. thats what would make it complete. mmm... androgynous *shivers*
SSJ Pud Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 could be that its simple (which makes it nice) but ur probably right
Transtic Nerve Posted February 26, 2003 Author Posted February 26, 2003 The car is Japanese..... thats close enough :p
Semjaza Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 I personally like it because it's [i]not[/i] clear... The only thing I could do without is the "stealth" text on the right. One is fine, two seems to be too much. My opinion obviously, very nice otherwise. I like the colors mostly.
Syn Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 I think its your best yet. The fact that you can only see the wheel makes it more abstract, the only thing thats bringing it down in my eyes is the "stealth" text, seems pretty corny to me, perhaps if it was blended more or had a bit of a glow to it.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 26, 2003 Posted February 26, 2003 I like it. Its a change comparred to your previous signatures. I really like the idea aswell. The stealth text looks good IMO. Nice job TN.
Transtic Nerve Posted February 26, 2003 Author Posted February 26, 2003 There was something about that right side that bothered me without the stealth text. It needed to be darker in someway. Perhaps I coul dhave just not used the actual text and left the dark part in there. I dunno. Too late now.
Guest Jenni Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Thats why it says Stealth on the side lol. It's a Stealth :p Anyway, thanks. Hmm. I dunno exactly what you mean. Perhaps you could elaborate on what I would do that wasn't tame. Thanks for liking it though :) Care to tell me why? [/B][/QUOTE] I don't know quite how to explain it this time. There's no flaws as I can see, but my eyes.. they don't seem to like.
Sui Generis Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 Personally I like it. I love the color scheme. It blends well together in my opinion. I think it actually suits you. Amazingly enough. The text I think was a good idea... Easily better than anything I could ever do in even my abstractest of dreams..Very good...
Syk3 Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 I think that the banner was made very well indeed - one of my favorite of yours. I was actually admiring it in previous threads. I love the whole color to it, and the motion blur effect. It really adds something great. The stealth words are awsome, and I'd like to know how you streamed the colors in the bottom one. The only problem that I have with it is the ".:Acceleration:." Maybe it's not put in the best place, or maybe it's the font, but it just doesn't go well with the pic in my opinion. But other than that, great job! :)
Transtic Nerve Posted February 27, 2003 Author Posted February 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i] [B]I think that the banner was made very well indeed - one of my favorite of yours. I was actually admiring it in previous threads. I love the whole color to it, and the motion blur effect. It really adds something great. The stealth words are awsome, and I'd like to know how you streamed the colors in the bottom one. The only problem that I have with it is the ".:Acceleration:." Maybe it's not put in the best place, or maybe it's the font, but it just doesn't go well with the pic in my opinion. But other than that, great job! :) [/B][/QUOTE] What do you mean by streamed? And, thats pretty much the only good place for the acceleration text. It balaces the image I think. Perhaps the text is too bold, sticking out more than anything else. It seems to draw your eye more than anything else, which is probably why you don't like it. It takes away from the artistic part, and more towards the text. I didn't intend that but it seems thats what it does.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now