OtakuBoards

Smash Bros. Melee Intro!

Turkey

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]Isnt Super smash bros. melee the one with Bowser and kirby and ness and c. falcon and them?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep thats the one with way much newer stuff better graphics from the first one.:)

nope, it's going to be a 2D fighter with 3D graphics. you can only move side to side. (and jump of course)

i have a bunch of video clips from SSB Melee, the game looks sweeeeeeeet... according to Nintendo Power magazine, the controls are a lot like the first SSB. i just hope that you can use a button to jump, i can't stand using the control stick. preferably the X button.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]well, nothing can be certain about the controls by seeing the graphics, hopefully the controls will be good, in the past I have seen games with really good graphics, but with poor controls.... [/B][/QUOTE]

No i read it on a mag.Nintendo Power E3 Tour...They changed the physical features of Bowser. He has long hair and spikes on his tail.......

Thats spam..You could just edit your post. Some of the new characters are: Wario, Waluigi, Ice Climber Brothers, and thats some of them.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Thats spam..You could just edit your post. Some of the new characters are: Wario, Waluigi, Ice Climber Brothers, and thats some of them..... [/B][/QUOTE]

There has been no confermation or even a rumor of Wario or Waluigi in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
i know it looks really cool, but i am a little confused by the levels, is it going to be like the last one. the fight between a few players or a some what adventure? i hope it is more of an adventure than the last one.

Link has to be my all time favorite character. He is just great with the only weapon that returns to you(great surprise, even when the person is expecting the attack). I got really good at him, then started playing other characters. I had slacked off so long with Link, that I got horrible at him. How to fix that problem? play non-stop for the next billion matches(ok, so like 10) and I was right back in the groove ^_^ He is DEFINITELY the one I am looking forward to, as he supposedly has a Bow & Arrow now too *grins* More fuel to my dangerous fire. . .

I play DK for purely the fun of grappling(or grabbing. . whatever, since he uses his hands, and not any special tool like others do). I enjoy doing a down attack(the down kick is great to use) when someone is trying to get back on the board =P It causes frustration, and ultimately leads my opponent to me right away, making me not have to hunt another victim down. My absolute FAVORITE attack would be the grab and jump(Note: Use ONLY if you are above on the life counter). Simply grab someone and jump off the ledge. You have to be close enough near one, so the person can't hop off your back, but the results are a lot of cursing, and things thrown your direction, but results in huge laughs from everyone else.

Smash Brothers is definitely one of my all time favorite video games. I have had such a HUGE replay value on the game, that I could just NOT see myself getting the one for the Gamecube. I will enjoy learning a few new characters moves, and whooping my friends even more then before. ^_^