Turkey Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Have you seen it? If not, go to IGN and check it out. It's the coolest intro of any Nintendo game ever! I liked it as much as DOA2's intro.
Cecil Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 You mean the 1 that says under the headlines? If you do I checked it out earlier today.
Turkey Posted September 9, 2001 Author Posted September 9, 2001 I think that one. It's the FMV article.
Matt.D Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [color=rainbow] Cool! I'll chaeck it out later. Thanx!;)[/color]
Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Isnt Super smash bros. melee the one with Bowser and kirby and ness and c. falcon and them??
Treble Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]Isnt Super smash bros. melee the one with Bowser and kirby and ness and c. falcon and them?? [/B][/QUOTE] Yep thats the one with way much newer stuff better graphics from the first one.:)
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 this is one game I'm looking forward to, I loved the first one, samus was my favourite character....
Guest Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Ive seen some screen shots. It looks like the game has sweet graphics and play control.
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 well, nothing can be certain about the controls by seeing the graphics, hopefully the controls will be good, in the past I have seen games with really good graphics, but with poor controls....
Desbreko Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 nope, it's going to be a 2D fighter with 3D graphics. you can only move side to side. (and jump of course) i have a bunch of video clips from SSB Melee, the game looks sweeeeeeeet... according to Nintendo Power magazine, the controls are a lot like the first SSB. i just hope that you can use a button to jump, i can't stand using the control stick. preferably the X button.
Undying Angel Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I have to get a gamecube and buy this game. I am anticipating it. I just have this burning desire to beat up Link with Zelda! And Sheik and Ganondorf as hidden characters??? *checks out the pics*
Guest Pikeon Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 NOW THIS WOULDNT MAKE SINCE FOR THE GAME TO BE ONLY FOR GBC AND NOT FOR N64!!!
Guest Goten-SSJ Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 I can't wait..Coin mode looks cool and you get to create your own tourney..This game is going to be cool..
Guest Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]well, nothing can be certain about the controls by seeing the graphics, hopefully the controls will be good, in the past I have seen games with really good graphics, but with poor controls.... [/B][/QUOTE] No i read it on a mag.Nintendo Power E3 Tour...They changed the physical features of Bowser. He has long hair and spikes on his tail.......
Ryan Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 He sounds pretty kewl i can't wait until it comes out. What new character r there????
Guest Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Thats spam..You could just edit your post. Some of the new characters are: Wario, Waluigi, Ice Climber Brothers, and thats some of them.....
stratigyless Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]Thats spam..You could just edit your post. Some of the new characters are: Wario, Waluigi, Ice Climber Brothers, and thats some of them..... [/B][/QUOTE] peach and ...... where is that egm mag with all the good pics of it........
Defcon5 Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B]Thats spam..You could just edit your post. Some of the new characters are: Wario, Waluigi, Ice Climber Brothers, and thats some of them..... [/B][/QUOTE] There has been no confermation or even a rumor of Wario or Waluigi in the game.
kizu Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 i know it looks really cool, but i am a little confused by the levels, is it going to be like the last one. the fight between a few players or a some what adventure? i hope it is more of an adventure than the last one.
Defcon5 Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]NOW THIS WOULDNT MAKE SINCE FOR THE GAME TO BE ONLY FOR GBC AND NOT FOR N64!!! [/B][/QUOTE] It's for the GameCube......
Sephiroth Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 if wario is included in the game then thats gonna be awesome! samus would still be my favourite character though....
Cecil Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 The secret charcters that have been conformed are (I think), Jigglypuff, Gannondorf, and Luigi.
NorykoAngelcry Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Link has to be my all time favorite character. He is just great with the only weapon that returns to you(great surprise, even when the person is expecting the attack). I got really good at him, then started playing other characters. I had slacked off so long with Link, that I got horrible at him. How to fix that problem? play non-stop for the next billion matches(ok, so like 10) and I was right back in the groove ^_^ He is DEFINITELY the one I am looking forward to, as he supposedly has a Bow & Arrow now too *grins* More fuel to my dangerous fire. . . I play DK for purely the fun of grappling(or grabbing. . whatever, since he uses his hands, and not any special tool like others do). I enjoy doing a down attack(the down kick is great to use) when someone is trying to get back on the board =P It causes frustration, and ultimately leads my opponent to me right away, making me not have to hunt another victim down. My absolute FAVORITE attack would be the grab and jump(Note: Use ONLY if you are above on the life counter). Simply grab someone and jump off the ledge. You have to be close enough near one, so the person can't hop off your back, but the results are a lot of cursing, and things thrown your direction, but results in huge laughs from everyone else. Smash Brothers is definitely one of my all time favorite video games. I have had such a HUGE replay value on the game, that I could just NOT see myself getting the one for the Gamecube. I will enjoy learning a few new characters moves, and whooping my friends even more then before. ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now