GinnyLyn Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 For my veteran DigiPeeps, these pics may or may not be familiar. The pair are Ursannas and Bukaru (orginally known as Rondomon's Hope and Friendship Armor forms, respectively). (I've been turning a bunch of my ficDigis into monsters of their own rights, so this might become a constant thing. ^^) Anyways, I'll add color as soon as I get a chance. I have art homework right now that I've put off long enough.
Mina Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 They're so cool. I wish I could do that.(How many times have you heard that?)
Kinetic Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 [color=darkblue] Those are good, but definately don't compare to the Anima one. They should have a little more detail, but I guess that comes with the coloring :) Very nice. [/color]
GinnyLyn Posted March 4, 2003 Author Posted March 4, 2003 Ta da! Ursannas got colored today (he's on the far right). The one on the middle--I forgot his name--but he's my new one today. And in the middle is one my DigiPeeps should [i]definitely[/i] know. Rondomon! :D Rondomon is the base character for all these monsters you've seen so far.
Juu Posted March 4, 2003 Posted March 4, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! Those are great! ^^ (Even though I don't know anything about digimon...) I love the colored one the best! ^^ The lil blue one one its head is sooooo cute!! ^ .^ *huggles them*[/color] [/size]
GinnyLyn Posted March 4, 2003 Author Posted March 4, 2003 This next one has already been put on the Digisite of the Otaku, but I wanted to put it back here again. Again, same base character. Goeka is the Courage one with the "peacock feathers". Veneo (Sincerity) is on the far right, with the pirahna plant heads. Itaku (not to be confused with Otaku) is the (Kindness) skunk.
GinnyLyn Posted March 5, 2003 Author Posted March 5, 2003 Thanks to everyone for comments. Here's Bukaru and the Light form of Rondo colored in. I might have some new piccies up tomorrow. :)
Queen Asuka Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Ginny, I always love seeing your artwork. Those are really cute. ^_^[/color][/size]
treton_noir Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 *doesnt know [strike]a digiwhatever from a (something else)[/strike]anything about digimon* those are AWESOME! holy crap. those are [I]really[/I] good.
GinnyLyn Posted March 5, 2003 Author Posted March 5, 2003 Cute? *sniffles* :toothy: Heh, try not to think of them as Digimon. They are monsters in their own right now. (At least, that's what I keep telling myself.) OK, now this next set [i]is[/i] cute, so feel free to say so. =) *is going to make a website for all these eventually*
Sora Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 So.. cool!*voice gets higher as speakes and eventualy passes out because he has desided he has no chance now* *wakes back up* I wish i could draw somewhere near that good. That's incredible.
Sara Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 [size=1]*steals Kaito* Of course they're monsters in their own right. Mine are. ^_^ Drop the suffix, and you can call 'em whatever you want, heh.[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted March 5, 2003 Author Posted March 5, 2003 *thwacks Sara* Would you quit doing that! Only getting even for your Pico bytes, I guess. ;) I'll draw some more tonight and post them later. Or make a website for all this, so you don't have to keep seeing this thread all the time. :D And here's one I did last year...one of my pride and joys (except for the white anti-aliasing in there >.<).
TheShinje Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 Interesting how theyre not Digimon now, that's cool. They are outstanding pictures ginny. I really like the background on the last one. It adds emphasis :D
Guest The Mage Prince Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 Hey they are pretty good but as good as i can draw!
Sara Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 [size=1]*unthwacks herself* Ha, I always steal Kaito. You oughta know that, Ginny m'dear. [/size]
BigCajones Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 Man they are so good, you have some real talent. Maybe think about doing something with art as a job when your older? ;) Keep up the good work! *Wishes I could draw* V_V
Sara Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i] [B]Man they are so good, you have some real talent. Maybe think about doing something with art as a job when your older? ;) [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]You don't know how funny that is. ^_^[/SIZE]
KittyLynn Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i] [B]Man they are so good, you have some real talent. Maybe think about doing something with art as a job when your older? ;) Keep up the good work! *Wishes I could draw* V_V [/B][/QUOTE] That is funny.Check her Profile and you'll see why. I love them .Your colouring skills are amazing. And your ideas are out of this world...Ok that sounded cheezy...O well.They are very nice.The skunk dudie Itaku is just ADORABLE!!!Locks him up in the cage I have Takato locked in.. Mwhahaha
BigCajones Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 Ahh her profile doesnt say anything unless I'm looking at the wrong thing. *gets confused* Help Me! Let me guess she does something in art or graphics as a career of some sort lol. Well I'm pretty new here I don't really know people. :confused:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now