Rikku Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 [color=0099ff]What would you guys think of a new smiliey set (I'm mostly asking James, but member input would be nice too.)? I'm thinking of a light-blue set that would match the Liquid version. Maybe just a few though. Like the smile, sad face, tounge...But the classic ones like this one: :butthead: will be left as they are. ^^;;[/color]
Syn Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 Perhaps a smilie making competition would be pretty cool, the best ones would be used on the boards etc. coo coo
Sara Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 [size=1]Heh, I still want my hobbes smiley. ^_^[/size]
TheShinje Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 :sara: You mean that one sara? I think additions to smileys would be good, not replacements, I still want my green tounge guy :p
Semjaza Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 I tried getting the Hobbes and a few others installed with no luck. OB simply didn't like them and refused to show them as anything other than a red X.
Boo Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 I kept forgetting to send James some smileys >_< I still have to do that... like: [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/sot.gif[/img]
FlasherMXer Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 argghhh, Finally i've got the smilies that we needed. I;ve got them from [url]www.darkproject.com[/url] in the end. please write in the bottom of the page in the footer(WHatever) "The Smilies are From [URL=http://www.DarkProject.com]Darkproject[/URL] Studios/" -OKayzaki
KittyLynn Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i] [B][size=1]Heh, I still want my hobbes smiley. ^_^[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] ^_^ That's cute.. What about a whole animal smilie thingy..Cuties!!^_^
Chaos Posted March 9, 2003 Posted March 9, 2003 Or we could just leave the smilies as they are, as it really doesn't flippin matter. :p
James Posted March 9, 2003 Posted March 9, 2003 [color=#808080]We actually have quite a lot of smilies right now. Close to 100, I think. If you load the entire smiley list, you'll find a massive array of smilies are available. As Tony said, we've had some problems putting in new smilies lately...so I don't know whether or not we can put in a whole new set.[/color]
Guest Watinabe Posted March 27, 2003 Posted March 27, 2003 Yep lets get these new smiles and fast I like the pukeing ones i've seen they're pretty funny:)
FlasherMXer Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FlasherMXer [/i] [B]argghhh, Finally i've got the smilies that we needed. I;ve got them from [url]www.darkproject.com[/url] in the end. please write in the bottom of the page in the footer(WHatever) "The Smilies are From [URL=http://www.DarkProject.com]Darkproject[/URL] Studios/" -OKayzaki [/B][/QUOTE] Oh thats nice from you DUDE , we can only talk to our self....no more work!!!
Nate Posted April 7, 2003 Posted April 7, 2003 :sara: I think it would be a good idea. And, James, there is 97. Also, what does that do? *points to the box* It's : sara : without the spaces.......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now