Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=0099ff]What would you guys think of a new smiliey set (I'm mostly asking James, but member input would be nice too.)? I'm thinking of a light-blue set that would match the Liquid version. Maybe just a few though. Like the smile, sad face, tounge...But the classic ones like this one: :butthead: will be left as they are. ^^;;[/color]
Posted
Perhaps a smilie making competition would be pretty cool, the best ones would be used on the boards etc. coo coo
Posted
I tried getting the Hobbes and a few others installed with no luck. OB simply didn't like them and refused to show them as anything other than a red X.
Posted
I kept forgetting to send James some smileys >_< I still have to do that...
like:
[IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/sot.gif[/img]
Posted
argghhh, Finally i've got the smilies that we needed. I;ve got them from [url]www.darkproject.com[/url] in the end. please write in the bottom of the page in the footer(WHatever) "The Smilies are From [URL=http://www.DarkProject.com]Darkproject[/URL] Studios/"

-OKayzaki
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]Heh, I still want my hobbes smiley. ^_^[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

^_^ That's cute..

What about a whole animal smilie thingy..Cuties!!^_^
Posted
[color=#808080]We actually have quite a lot of smilies right now. Close to 100, I think.

If you load the entire smiley list, you'll find a massive array of smilies are available. As Tony said, we've had some problems putting in new smilies lately...so I don't know whether or not we can put in a whole new set.[/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Watinabe
Posted
Yep lets get these new smiles and fast I like the pukeing ones i've seen they're pretty funny:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FlasherMXer [/i]
[B]argghhh, Finally i've got the smilies that we needed. I;ve got them from [url]www.darkproject.com[/url] in the end. please write in the bottom of the page in the footer(WHatever) "The Smilies are From [URL=http://www.DarkProject.com]Darkproject[/URL] Studios/"

-OKayzaki [/B][/QUOTE]


Oh thats nice from you DUDE , we can only talk to our self....no more work!!!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
:sara:

I think it would be a good idea. And, James, there is 97. Also, what does that do? *points to the box* It's : sara : without the spaces.......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...