Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Mine was around 460 but 450 is fine with me. I hope that you will please restore my post count because it took me a while to get that high and I could taste my master level.
Posted
Hmm.. that's a hard question.. this is not totally for sure.. but I am pushing up to the 2650??? I really don't know Adam.. I know I had something like 26XX...... I'll be happy with just 2600!

Oh and thanks for thinking about restoring our old number of post! It's awesome man!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Oh and thanks for thinking about restoring our old number of post! It's awesome man! [/B][/QUOTE]

ADAM OWNZ j00!!
Posted
Umm.. I am not sure.. 100 and something.... I know I didn't have alot.... If you can't restore it for me you don't have to... I really don't mind.... So it might save u SOME trouble..... from having to have to update stuff for everyone....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I had exactly 836 posts. Plus the 100 I've got now, that's 936... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, if you don't believe me (which you should, because I never lie -_-' ), Warlock can verify it as well. And he's a Mod, so nyahhh! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Oh, if you don't believe me (which you should, because I never lie -_-' ), Warlock can verify it as well. And he's a Mod, so nyahhh! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, Flash did have that amount. And yes, I am a Mod...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Yes, Flash did have that amount. And yes, I am a Mod... [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha ha!! Oh Warlock, you're a crack-up!! LOL!! :D :D :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Ha ha ha!! Oh Warlock, you're a crack-up!! LOL!! :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Flash, you're crazy. No offence or anything, but you're just crazy...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Peppermint13 [/i]
[B]I NEVER said u were lying... I believe u jeez...... scary ppl..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I never said that you said I was lying!! Bleh!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Flash, you're crazy. No offence or anything, but you're just crazy... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know. :D Now, let's stop chatting and let the people get back to posting their Post counts...
Posted
i really don't think that that matters since i have to START ALL OVER AGAIN!! what happened? javery told me some stufts but WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? i'm confused... this is wierd...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...