Nerdsy Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I had about 3,110... I think... [color=white]http://www.theotaku.com[/color]
iggy Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 adam is doing his hardest so were gonna have to be patient
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I had about 980 before V3.0...so close to the custom avatars on the old boards...
Pretty Sammy Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I had to sign up again :( My old username was PrincessMimi and I had like 50 posts I think :confused:
Zaku II Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Mine was around 460 but 450 is fine with me. I hope that you will please restore my post count because it took me a while to get that high and I could taste my master level.
MysticGohan Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Hmm.. that's a hard question.. this is not totally for sure.. but I am pushing up to the 2650??? I really don't know Adam.. I know I had something like 26XX...... I'll be happy with just 2600! Oh and thanks for thinking about restoring our old number of post! It's awesome man!
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I had exactly 836 posts. Plus the 100 I've got now, that's 936...
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i] [B]Oh and thanks for thinking about restoring our old number of post! It's awesome man! [/B][/QUOTE] ADAM OWNZ j00!!
Peppermint13 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Umm.. I am not sure.. 100 and something.... I know I didn't have alot.... If you can't restore it for me you don't have to... I really don't mind.... So it might save u SOME trouble..... from having to have to update stuff for everyone....
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]I had exactly 836 posts. Plus the 100 I've got now, that's 936... [/B][/QUOTE] Oh, if you don't believe me (which you should, because I never lie -_-' ), Warlock can verify it as well. And he's a Mod, so nyahhh! :D
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Oh, if you don't believe me (which you should, because I never lie -_-' ), Warlock can verify it as well. And he's a Mod, so nyahhh! :D [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, Flash did have that amount. And yes, I am a Mod...
Peppermint13 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I NEVER said u were lying... I believe u jeez...... scary ppl.....
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Yes, Flash did have that amount. And yes, I am a Mod... [/B][/QUOTE] Ha ha ha!! Oh Warlock, you're a crack-up!! LOL!! :D :D :D
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Ha ha ha!! Oh Warlock, you're a crack-up!! LOL!! :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE] Flash, you're crazy. No offence or anything, but you're just crazy...
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Peppermint13 [/i] [B]I NEVER said u were lying... I believe u jeez...... scary ppl..... [/B][/QUOTE] Well I never said that you said I was lying!! Bleh!
Peppermint13 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I dont care.. so blah! this isnt a place to argue.. it is called spam I think.. I dont wanna get kicked out so bye! Going to a new thread...
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Flash, you're crazy. No offence or anything, but you're just crazy... [/B][/QUOTE] I know. :D Now, let's stop chatting and let the people get back to posting their Post counts...
july Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 i really don't think that that matters since i have to START ALL OVER AGAIN!! what happened? javery told me some stufts but WHAT REALLY HAPPENED? i'm confused... this is wierd...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now