Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The problem is that you don't simply spell things out in Japanese. They are written by sounds, not specific letters like English.

I prefer your original one, because it looks like Felicia from Darkstalkers... heh.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nomad [/i]
[B]hey i got another one [/B][/QUOTE]

Gah, you did the same thing as Kenji...

It would look tons better if you got rid of that useless Kanji you wrote out... let me guess, you typed Enter the Arena in the Kanji A font?
Posted
I used it because it filled up that nasty white space, thats all. I was running out of things to do, so I just filled it up.
Posted
i put that because It was looking kinda empty, so how's this then?[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=369802[/IMG]
Posted
Oh, I like that one a lot, Kenji. :) The pic is perfect, but the text does need some work. It doesn't feel...theOtaku, although it does look good on it's own.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]but the text does need some work. It doesn't feel...theOtaku, although it does look good on it's own. [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno about oyu, but it gives me a headache lol. But thats about the only thing I don't like about that banner.
Posted
It kind of messes with your eyes lol... The text in the background isn't faded enough (or something), and my eyes can't seem to figure out which of the three to focus on heh. Good banner otherwise.
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]I like Kenji's latest the most.

The only problem I have with it is the fact that Akuma's head get's cut off at the top. It looks really weird.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
The head will just touch the bottom of your browser so it wont look too weird if its chosen, I dont think so anyway o.0;
Posted
[b][size=1]
Real simple design..[/b]
I dunno, I made it look plain on purpose, but I think I made the little piccy a bit too much to the right >.>
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=370260[/img][/size]
Posted
Well, here is my banner. I hope you guys like it. :nervous:

I had a devil of a time with naming it a jpeg for some reason. Heh

[center][img]http://cwb.250free.com/Others/arena4.jpg[/img][/center]
Guest visser 3
Posted
The things i have seen here are amazing.I like them all.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]they are all great, but i'll have to go with either kenji or cwb. they look the best in my opinion.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Schratn9 [/i]
[B]header v.3

[img]http://209.123.85.4/~otakub35/attachment.php?s=&postid=370227[/img] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]You might want to edit that and put "wanna"[/b][/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...