Syn Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 Elite said I should use this, and I thought so too, so I changed it already ^_^ What do you think of me new banner ?
Red Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]I love it. Great use of colour, although I might be a bit biased because I love blue :p. As I said over AIM, the only thing I would change is the amount of brightness on the right hand side.[/b][/color][/size]
Posthumous Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I like it better than before.Probably because the use of more graphics.[/b][/size][/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 [color=skyblue]I really like this one...its really effective...the way you use the colour blue and stuff!^^[/color]
Mitch Posted March 13, 2003 Posted March 13, 2003 [color=red] Very nice there. I love how small and tight it is and how readily seen it is. This is one of my favorites of yours for sure.[/color]
Juu Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I like it! ^_^ The colors are nice, and I like how everything seems to blend in. ^^ It'll take me a while to get used to your new name though. I think I have 'Kenji' stuck in my head right now. @.@; 8/10[/color] [/size]
Aurack Posted March 14, 2003 Posted March 14, 2003 Oo-Ah! How do you do the transparency effects, I only ogt PSP5 and paint, do you use something different?
Queen Asuka Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, if it's the one you are using right now, then I really like it alot. I came to this forum to see if you had a thread on it just so I could comment. Who is the girl in the picture anyway? She is so very beautiful...[/color][/size]
Syn Posted March 16, 2003 Author Posted March 16, 2003 Shes from FFX-2. I use photoshop 7. And thanks ^_^;
Queen Asuka Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I want to see the full size picture. Do you have it?[/color][/size]
Queen Asuka Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Yuna looks pretty, too. But I really like that girl. Something about her just captivates me....she's so beautiful.[/color][/size]
Chaos Posted March 17, 2003 Posted March 17, 2003 And she has some trippy eyes. Guh. I'm such a sucker for those big ol' blue eyes. o.<;; It's all right Kenj... But I really don't like blue that much. Notice I stick to fire-ish colors? lol. The transparent/translucent box on the lover right makes it fugly though...Oo
James Posted March 17, 2003 Posted March 17, 2003 [color=#808080]Very nice. I like it a lot. The character and background are really suited to one another. Excellent work. I'd give it a 7.5/10.[/color]
Guest visser 3 Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=red][size=1]Thats a cool banner i give it 9/10.Its really cool.[/color][/size]
Syk3 Posted March 19, 2003 Posted March 19, 2003 It's a good banner, in my opinion, graphic wise. The background and image placement is very well done. The only problem that I have with it is the small font. It really doesn't look good, but I don't blame you, I've been trying to find a font that I could do that with for ages.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now