Booboo Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 Here is a gothic voodoo style for my made up character Chiku. I hope you guys like it.:D [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=369822[/img]
Booboo Posted March 16, 2003 Author Posted March 16, 2003 Yea, with one my trusty mechanical pencil and a piece computer paper i stole from my mother, hehe. Anyway thanx man. :D
silentdeath Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 that is amazing, you would get along with my friend syd i think he drew almost the exact same thing!
Posthumous Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Very detailed indeed...I like it alot. Reminds me of "Chucky"[/b][/size][/color]
Booboo Posted March 16, 2003 Author Posted March 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i] [B]That just screams KoRn. Thus it rocks. Kick-***. [/B][/QUOTE] You know after you mention it the doll does scream korn doesnt it, hehe. Anyway thanx for the compliment.
GinnyLyn Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 Cheerful. oO; But seriously, nice detail. I can see a few places that could be tightened up, but this is quite creative and nicely done. :)
Juu Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! That's really neat! ^^ I have lots of friends who draw like that, and some of them are really, really... happy-ish. o.o; I like the way you did the mouth and the hair. They're really, really neat! ^^[/color] [/size]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [color=skyblue]Whoa! It's kind of freaky. Anyways its a really good picture, you put so much detail into it!^^ *Looks at picture again* Uhh...its freaking me out![/color]
DeathKnight Posted March 17, 2003 Posted March 17, 2003 [color=crimson]Mini-Ken has found a playmate![/end bb2 referance] Thats very KoRn-esque indeed, but its highly enjoyable. You should color it, it would make a good wallpaper methinks.[/color]
Booboo Posted March 17, 2003 Author Posted March 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]Mini-Ken has found a playmate![/end bb2 referance] Thats very KoRn-esque indeed, but its highly enjoyable. You should color it, it would make a good wallpaper methinks.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Nah, I'm not gonna color it, I think I'm gonna keep it black and white. I think black and white fits this picture well.
Guest visser 3 Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 That is one of the best drawings i have ever seen
Booboo Posted March 24, 2003 Author Posted March 24, 2003 Thanx for all the compliments I didn't think this pic would get so many compliments, man.
BigCajones Posted March 25, 2003 Posted March 25, 2003 This is way cool, I want it! The detail is very good and first thing that popped in my mind was KoRn! Keep up the good drawing ... :box:
Queen Asuka Posted March 27, 2003 Posted March 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]Mini-Ken has found a playmate![/end bb2 referance] [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=hotpink][size=1]Wow, she would be perfect for Mini-Ken, now that you mention it....^_^[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now