Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is a gothic voodoo style for my made up character Chiku. I hope you guys like it.:D

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=369822[/img]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i]
[B]That just screams KoRn. Thus it rocks. Kick-***. [/B][/QUOTE]

You know after you mention it the doll does scream korn doesnt it, hehe. Anyway thanx for the compliment.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! That's really neat! ^^

I have lots of friends who draw like that, and some of them are really, really... happy-ish. o.o;

I like the way you did the mouth and the hair. They're really, really neat! ^^[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=crimson]Mini-Ken has found a playmate![/end bb2 referance]

Thats very KoRn-esque indeed, but its highly enjoyable. You should color it, it would make a good wallpaper methinks.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Mini-Ken has found a playmate![/end bb2 referance]

Thats very KoRn-esque indeed, but its highly enjoyable. You should color it, it would make a good wallpaper methinks.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Nah, I'm not gonna color it, I think I'm gonna keep it black and white. I think black and white fits this picture well.
Guest visser 3
Posted
That is one of the best drawings i have ever seen
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Mini-Ken has found a playmate![/end bb2 referance]
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Wow, she would be perfect for Mini-Ken, now that you mention it....^_^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...