Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, I'm really not what most of you would call [i]Banner-making material[/i] and so I was wondering, what do most of you banner-making pro's use (meaning Paint Shop Pro, etc.) and what store did you get them at. Thanx, I'd really like to get into making my own banners and want to know what system most of you use to download it to my comp.:whoops: :freak:
Posted
Im sure there are lots of topics just like this one already, but what the hell.
Most people use photoshop, thats what I use, its pretty easy to use once you know what everything does. I got my version off Kazaa.
Posted
It's also illegal.

Photoshop itself is a couple hundred dollars, but if you can find the trial version, you'd be better off. Much safer than downloading those :angry2:, virus ridden files that your little bro downloads and kills your computer with.
Posted
bah, so its illegal, so what ? Everyone does it, and if you have a virus scan thing then viruses wont be a problem, I downloaded about 5 versions of photoshop before I found one that wasnt german, none of them had viruses, neither do the MP3s, most files dont. You must've just been unlucky ginny.

I'd much rather download it off kazaa than buy the real thing.
Posted
Honestly... yeah, it's illegal. At the same time, how would we ever get to use it otherwise? We have no money.

Personally, if I ever get to a point where I am using Photoshop for my own profit, then yes I'll pay for it. For the time being, I just can't. The trial lasts 30 days, and that's not exactly much time.

If you really want to be a good kid and pay, get PSP. It's only like $80 at the store. It does some things better than Photoshop, and some things not as well.

Otherwise, you can get Gimp. It's free, and is almost as good as Photoshop as well. Look in a search engine for that.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]kaaza is a website that you can download stuff for free off of. yes, it is illegal. you can buy it at best buy for like $867, which is the best i've seen so far.[/color]
Posted
Download PSP7 from [strike]kazaa [b]lite[/b][/strike] cause that doesnt bring commercials with it when you download it ;P
Posted
Kazaa Lite ++ is the best version, it's not the same as normal Kazaa Lite. Only people who are weird and like spyware use the normal Kazaa now :p

PSP can be gotten at nearly any computer centric store. It's not very expensive compared to Photoshop.

I still say you should try Gimp. It's free, it's open source and it's almost as good as Photoshop. Then you don't have to worry about all the legal issues either.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]do you have a link to gimp?[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]thanks man . . . . . this is legal, right?[/color]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I hope it is. Do you download it for free, or is there like a "secret fee" to it. Oh, BTW, is the one at Best Buy (the one for $867) legal? Also, where do you get Kazaa Lite, at Kazaa.com?
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]the one at best buy is 100% legal and virus free. it your best bet . . . if you have that kind of money to spare.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]uhh . . . . maybe you should try best buy?[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...