Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Desktop.


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Yes, mine unfortunately is a tiny bit graphic....no nipples, not that detailed, but sorry, I can't show it! Actually I am not sorry, I am following the rules! I don't know why I said sorry! But this is the coolest idea! I was rummaging through old threads and found this!

Love, Kaola
Posted
I never noticed this thread before and by a strange matter of coincidence, I just found out that you could do screenshots like this.

I just changed my background today to a nifty picture of Legato from the Trigun manga. Heh, I have a ton of icons -- lazy.
Guest bammargera
Posted
DAN RUGH!! MAN YOU HAVE A COOL BACKROUND!! DO YOU WANT TO BE MY BUDDY?
Posted
Eh.. Legato was a pansy.

Here's my simple little destktop featuring the face of Kiba, as a wolf, from Wolf's Rain. I'm still looking for Wolf's Rain icons...

[img]http://www.digitalbrain.com/vicidian/web/desk07-03.JPG[/img]
Guest bammargera
Posted
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Posted
I wanted to post my current Desktop up here too -
heh... Saiyuki...... *yummy*

[IMG]http://www.otakulab.com/currentdesktop.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bammargera [/i]
[B]WHAT ARE YOU DOING? [/B][/QUOTE]
bammargera, this post is complete spam. It has nothing to do with posting your desktop at all, and is something that you could do via PM with someone else. Not to mention the fact that your entire post was in capitol letters, which is extremely annoying and hard to read. I suggest that before you do anything else, read [url=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]the rules[/url].

Here's my current desktop; it may or may not have been the same wallpaper last time, since I only usually use a few different ones. Enjoy.
Posted
Hey Syk3, spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out how you made your AIM transparrent... tis very cool, I want mine like that too... heh.

Any help would be appreciated... I was going to PM you, but then I figured someone else might find this info useful too...

Shanks... ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by juna [/i]
[B]Hey Syk3, spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out how you made your AIM transparrent... tis very cool, I want mine like that too... heh.

Any help would be appreciated... I was going to PM you, but then I figured someone else might find this info useful too...

Shanks... ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]
It's actually an AIM add-on called DeadAIM. Download that, and the rest should be self-explanatory.
Posted
:D This thread has a cool idea. It's interesting to know what other people see you through. Anyway, here's mine. I have it set to rotate the style and wallpaper every time log on, so this is just one instance of my desktop. Haha, I have a dynamic desktop! Anyway, I had a Lord of the Rings style when I took the picture.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I hate those little arrows on shortcut icons, so I got rid of them. Haha, just so you don't think I installed programs on my desktop!
Posted
Hey Sara, how come you never seem to have much color on your wallpapers. Granted, I've only seen two (the two you've posted on this thread), but it just seems kind of weird. It's not bad, but I'm just wondering why.
Posted
Wow, Syk3 I am diggin your wallpaper! I love Trigun and Vash is amazing!! I am looking at everyone's and no one had very ellaborate ones it seems like....well, not all but some of you.
Posted
[size=1]Azurewolf~ Heh, now that you mention it, yeah. The two in this thread were actually just really quick pictures. The first one was drawn to give to a friend, the second was sketched because I really wanted to do something cool with Totoro. They both just turned out as monochrome desktops, I guess.

The easiest way to look at my desktops would be just to see the ones that I sent to Adam. I mostly just take one or two colors and work with it (them). Huh. [Great, now I feel all challenged to do a colorful wallpaper, heh.]

[img]http://www.theotaku.com/evangelion/wallpapers/mayathumb.jpg[/img][img]http://www.theotaku.com/evangelion/wallpapers/asukathumb.jpg[/img][img]http://www.theotaku.com/cowboybebop/wallpapers/messiahthumb.gif[/img][img]http://www.theotaku.com/outlawstar/wallpapers/Cera_thumbnail.jpg[/img][img]http://www.theotaku.com/cowboybebop/wallpapers/Edthumb.gif[/img]

(I spelled the word "it" wrong on the last one. >_<)

Anyway....they're not really complex, because I like simple stuff. Otherwise my destop looks cluttered, and I don't like that.

Sometimes I use Sunday [i]Calvin and Hobbes[/i] comics. Those are colorful, heh.[/size]
Posted
Hey those are nice! I like the Asuka one. I have several of her too...actually I think I have a total of over 400 wallpapers of all different animes....b/c I know my Love Hina collection is around 300 itself, and then I have about 30 other folders for different animes or artists!

You have some awesome wallpapers Sara and you make some awesome ones too!

Love, Kaola
Posted
Here is my current desktop, it's nothing special really. I have a new WinAMP skin that I think is really cool looking. :p Other than that I just have an SCII backround and my two folders. :\

Here we are.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=437805[/img]
Posted
[font=MS Song]I changed mine recently, so I decided to post it.Itachi rocks.I got the whole evil sceme going on.O yeah, the clock is messed up, it should say 9:15, but my laptop fudged up.[/font]
Posted
Okay, I did sort of a desktop rehall recently when Logan showed me how to do the QuickLaunch thing with my programs. As you can see, there's a whole lot more open space, and I also changed my background for the heck of it.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Here's mine. Nothing fancy, but I love it anyways!

Comments?

[img]http://www.1001monkeys.com/cs/img/Lan_desktop_1.png[/img][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...