Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Desktop.


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=000066][b]I'm not letting this thread die! Heh, well, here is my new desktop...

[img]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Misc/rikku_desktop.gif[/img]

-Leh[/b][/color][/size]
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Hey, I just want to ask a question to everyone who has already posted: what is the criteria for something to be put on your desktop? On this thread, I've seen from minimalistic desktop icons, to a clutter-fest. I've also seen the weirdest things put on a desktop (a text file?! [IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~azurwolf/images/blinky.gif[/IMG] What's up with that?!). So I want to know why you put certain things in, and keep other things out. Thanks. :)

Personally, I put programs that I might open at startup. The others are just set to open automatically, and Internet Explorer is in the quick launch bar. Yeah, that "Stair Dismount" game is a stress reliever. Haha, knocking someone down a flight of stairs: there's something relieving about that. :)

Anyway, I thought I'd post another one of my desktop instances. I think this one looks really cool, especially with the little phoenix there, so I took a snapshot of it. I also love the background (I wonder if anyone knows I like .hack :shifty: ).
Posted
lol, well, since ur all posting ur destops I might as well post mine up aswell... I love this one ^-^ But I'll be changeing it in a little while cause I've had it for... I dunno, a while now <.<;;
Posted
Hmmm...I couldn't figure out how to do the desktop thing. Maybe it has something to do with my using a laptop not connected to a printer? Ah well, I'll just show the wallpaper I'm using. I change it pretty much every other day, tho:whoops:

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/me12/images/deterioration]Deterioration[/url]
Posted
Just recently found this... was looking for wallpaper of sakura, but could only find crappy anime stuff. So I stumbled upon fuji-san photo gallery which had some nice pictures such as this "akuten no kizashi".

[img]http://jikannohizumi.hypermart.net/desktop.jpg[/img]
Posted
Some pice pics here!

Dark Death do you have the original picture? Could you PM it me if you'd be so kind.:D

Heres something I found off KazAa that I'm using. I'm putting that up because my desktop is a mess.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Here's my wallpaper..
The water is so...refreshing ^^;;
[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=455379[/img]
[/color]
Posted
Well heres mine, nothing special just some old banner files, that I will be deleted soon ^_^

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=455436[/IMG]
Posted
Well... here's my desktop at the moment - though I'm prone to cycle through about three in as many days then leave it for months O_o

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=455468[/img]

Actually... I need to go on a hunt for decent desktops... I've been cycling through those same ten or so for about a year now O_o *hunts*
Posted
[size=1][color=70000][b]Here my new desktop. Did some rearranging again, lol.

[url]http://neostrabimon.250free.com/Misc/trigun_wallpaper_toolbar.png[/url]

Question: Where can I find desktop icons?

Leh, confuzzled chimp.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=3]Well, here's my desktop. I don't really like to have my desktop icons showing so I have them hidden most of the time. But when I do have them showing, I have them in a weird position. And I also don't like having my taskbar at the bottom at all times to I have it on auto hide. Anyways, here it is.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...