OtakuBoards

My boyfriend died in the NYC accident...

~*Anime Girl*~

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a moment, the world freezes. At least your own part of it. You hear unbelievable things. You see things you can't understand. You stare and stare, comprehending yet not comprehending...It sinks it, yet you hoping and praying that it's a horrible nightmare...you'll wake up soon and it'll be gone.
But it's not.
It's very real.
And it has yet to make sense.
We keep saying if we teach our children tolerance, everything will be all right. Sadly, our children can't grow up fast enough, and yet, at times like these, they are asked to grow up too fast. It goes back to elementary school days--you can teach your child to be tolerant, but that doesn't mean you can teach the school bully to be, also. Sadly, some choose to ignore what they should cherish most, and senseless tragedies like the WTC beome results.
True, we Americans shouldn't turn around and declare war. We are still trying to figure out who did this, and to a lesser extent, why. And at the moment, we are in a dangerous position. We can only defend for so long, but sooner or later, we will have to fight back--not for the total obliteration of the enemy, but for our own self-preservation.
All I can say now is...
Don't stop teaching tolerance, but remind your children and peers not to allow themselves to be walked on.
Don't stop praying and hoping for peace and comfort for all.
Don't ever forget those we have lost, and those who are still in danger--keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
I offer my condolences, and admit that I am also mournfully aware of my bewilderment at people who don't value human life at all.

I heard about this right after I left school.
I'm very sorry to hear this Anime Girl....It sickens me to think that someone would want or even plot to do this..... and they were celebrating? My mom has friends in NYC, and my cousins dad is in the reserve, all places around here, including the nuclear power plants are under heavy guard.... I can't even....it beats my mind to death thinking about this, and why smeone would want to cause it. They've linked it to....what ever his name is...and I beleive that they have bombed, with a cruse missile, but I'm not sure. Bush said it right...Hunt them down, and make them pay... God, what is this world coming to??

We watched it all day long at school. This was horrible. They all need to pay for this. I hope our forces show no mercy on these fools.

Sorry about your boy friend. All these people have died. For what? They have done nothing to them or anyone. they are just minding there own business trying to provide for their family and have a life.

Everyone involved in this should be executed and put on display in front of the white house.

America has been hurt. Its people have been devestated.
Lose a loved one, and then tell me afterwards you don't feel any hatred toward whoever or whatever caused it.
You can't do it, can you?
We must be careful not to let our hearts rule our minds, but we must also remember we cannot commend terriorist behavior.
They have already achieved one of their directives--[i]to terriorize people[/i]. That much is obvious.
And I'll reiterate what I said earlier--we can teach tolerance, but that doesn't mean the enemy (whoever they are) will adhere to it as well.
While war may seem hypocritical, as Transtic Nerve said, we cannot take this laying down. War, as many have pointed out, was already declared when the first plane hit one of the World Trade Center towers. Like Pearl Harbor (there, I said it, I compared it, chew me out if you must).
But this isn't war. The people who fired the "first shot" were cowards--they attacked innocents, who had no defense, who were not prepared, who were not aware that tensions were in the air.
My view is that those responsible are the only ones to be held accountable. Declaring war on the nation (whichever one it is) from whence these terrorists came from would not make sense--more innocents would die.
All I want now is a stop to this terror and grief, an understanding and a reckoning...
...and a reason why the Palestinians are cheering about our tragedies. That I can't fathom at all.

War may be hypocritical in some examples but its not. What I mean by this is even so its something that happens, will always happen , and has to happen. If one does not punish people responsible for this what is going to happen? We are not terrorizing people like they are. What they are doing is refered to as a form of terror bombing. We do not terror bomb. /WE take out military objectives, power plants, and oil fields. Nothing there is an act of terrorisn. It ould be said as terrorism cause innocent people have to do with out power, oil, and other styuff for a whuile but they dont die for something someone else did.

Anyone who thinks that retaliating to what they have done and bombing them is wrong is an idiot. We are not being hypocrites. If we started bombing there public facilites and tourist attractions, yes that is wrong.

We are not letting our anger rule our minds. this is life. they have attacked us and this is a clear act of WAR. Anyone who sits by and lets this go with out retaliation is and idiot who does not deserve to live in this country. I cant believe some would would say this is hypocritical. Im not sure what all you said transtic but I hope you are behind us and support this cause if your not, I am scared of what this world is coming too.

I was shocked at the number of kids at school who didnt care. One girl said she had more important things to worry about. That sickens me.

it won't work if u just make them die look they r so dumb that they died in the plane soio r they scared off dieing noo so we have too torture them not to be mean but they deserve it thousands off people died and and there just going to kill one person does that do anything nope cause one life is being sacrifice but thousands died helplessly and i saw it happen right on my t.v. they were waving papers soo some ppl could save them but they got killed and probably there skeleton was killed too ashes that all that left ashes:( :(

*clunches her fists* I can't stand it! I want to help in some way, but the only way I can help is donating blood. And I'm 'too young' to do that. :flaming: errr... I HATE WHOEVER DID THIS! ThEY DIDN'T NEED TO TAKE THIS OUT ON INNOCENT PEOPLE! I wish I could say that I can forgive and forget whoever did this and all those people laughing and rejoicing over this, but I just can't let this go. It's just who I am. I wish I could say I'm a peacemaker, but there IS a violent side to me most people don't know about. The only thing that keeps me from beating some people up is my fear of blood :rolleyes: I guess being sorta violent and fearing blood aren't a good mix, but they keep me out of trouble... soo... I'll just keep yelling... YOU IDIOT PEOPLE WHO MURDER!!! YOU'RE MURDERERS!!! KILLERS!!! :mad: and I'll stop there before I get too violent.

Mark Twain's "War Prayer" is remembered at this time.
But I believe, as soon as we find out [i]who[/i] was behind this (believe me, this terrorist group was especially intelligent, and they weren't going to throw themselves away in little kamakaze missions, some larger entity, some nation is behind this), we will fight. We must.
Like I said once before, not for total annihilation of another nation, but for our own nation's self-preservation.
If war is my country's choice, then so be it. I say this with a heavy heart, but the damage has been done. [i]People have died.[/i]
We cannot attack till we know who got us first, but I sense once we do find out who it was, passiveness will no longer be an option.

I know your supposed to forgive and forget, but someone please tell me how you forgive and forget this. There is nothing and I mean NOTHING, in the world that could ever justify this. May the forces of the world and God show NO mercy on these people.

Forgive and forget? Not hardly.
This morning at work, I heard the death count had risen to 10,000. Who knows how many have died now, how many have been injured, how many will forever have repetitive nightmares about this, wondering why they lived and others did not, why any of this had to happen.
The thought of the innocents trapped on the hijacked planes, being flown to their death. It brings tears to my eyes.
I cannot explain why this happened. But my faith in God is still strong. He will have the final retribution.
There is a reason, horrid or pure, why everything happens. I refuse to look for a logical reason in all this, but....F.R.O.G.

9/11

man i can't take this it soo hard too feel that u can't do anything when soo many ppl got killed because some crazy guy hijacked a plane one to north and one too south and thousands of inocent ppl got killed because they wanted too earn a savings these ppl r heroes not because they got killed but they taught each and every one of us that violence doesn't make anything solve even though they died but they r soo inocense in my minds:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]this is too much
I WANT TO WAGE WAR!!!!!!!!
i nearly lost my friends n my neighbor's family
i dont want to see these ppl to suffer any longer
my deepest sorrow [/B][/QUOTE]
i guess watchin too many war movies can change your head
my deepest condolences AG
i was there......
ever since the beginning
ever since the hour that turboprop struck the north tower
im considered as a lucky one
im sorry about your b/f

I'm sorry for everyone who lost a loved one. I'm sorry this will end with fighting. I'm sorry people who did nothing, died.

But my saying sorry doesn't help. It doesn't bring anyone back, or make this all go away. It doesn't even make the people who did this sorry. All it does is show I care anough to be sorry for all of this, even if I did nothing. Even if I won't help. I'm sorry. Truly an deeply. Too sorry to be really mad at the people who did this, or the people who are glad this happend.

So I'm saying sorry for the people who you all now hate. Even if they aren't.

Sorry.