OtakuBoards

My boyfriend died in the NYC accident...

~*Anime Girl*~

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]My boyfriend died in the NYC accident!!! :( :( His mom called me and told me he's gone, then I dropped the phone and broke down, I will never be the same...I want to stab to death whoever did this. :( :( :( I cant stop crying... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well sorry to hear that this incident is getting way to hazard well may he rest in peace.And thats a great poem for him.

*starts crying* IT'S TOO MUCH!!!!! IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!!!!! My family knows a whole bunch of people that died in the incident today, and we're all going nuts, I'm in the state of shock and I know how you feel AG... It makes my insides feel like they're freezing, knowing all those people are dead... *continues crying*:(

We have all heard the tragicness, anime girl, I'm sorry for your loses, and i'm saorry for all those who have lost loved ones. But lets not get carried away here, yes, a war could possibly happen. and the USA will deffinatly take care of it. but look at the weapons we have today? with just two bombs the whole earth can be destroyed, in just one bombing we....i mean the US can be wiped off the Earth. I hope all of you don't want to do something as foolish as start a war.

Thanks a lot, Im so glad you people are here for me, I know he probably thinks my poem is dumb...he always teases me about my writing...anyway, you see that I love in Wisconsin, and he is in NYC, well, he was there for vacation...I never even got to keep in contact with him...I never got to say "I love you", before he died.

*blood begins to drain from face* Good lord, I hope to whatever gods are out there listening right now that whoever has done this pays, dearly. *This*, this breaking apart of families and friends, is the worst possible thing they could have done. *begins shaking* if this had been two days earlier, my dad could be dead right now! But it didn't. I am losing my mind at the mere thought, but here are people who HAVE lost their fathers, thier mothers, thier boyfriends! All that they hold dear! I can't even begin to comprehend how you are all feeling! What you are going through.. IT'S TOO MUCH! DANM whoever did this!
"...stolen the one most precious to me. And I will make you pay. YOU WILL PAY!!!"

I hate when people do things like this. But it happens everyday around the world. Maybe not as serious as a bombing, but a killing just the same. Why can't people see that violence only causes more anger and more violence! I just want it all to stop! I don't want this to be happening! Why can't the whole world get along like a family? So we have different beliefs, but we all believe in something! But how does this cause war?! I don't want to know! I can't watch t.v or listen to the radio without crying!! Why can't it just stop! And people go along like everyone is the same! Because we are! We are all equal, and we always will be! How come they can't see that?!

I'm sorry for your loss.... I'm a bit confused though... it says you live in Green Bay.... sorry if that sounds rude, I'm just confused... nevermind, I read that he wason Vacation.... again, sorry for your loss

However.... alot of people died... kids no longer have a mom, kids no longer have a dad, husbands don't have wives, wives don't have husbands, parents don't have kids, friends don't have friends.... too much to even consievably think about have happened....

For all those wanting war, think about it.... you don't like the fact your loved one died, so you are willing to let someone elses loved one dies to sooth your pain?.... how hypocritical.....

The person who did this is already dead, they were still flying the plane when it crashed. I wish they had some sense and reliezed that not only are they killing them selves, but they're crushing the hearts of everyone! It's wrong!! How could all this killing solve anything? It's just not fair!! I know everyone has to die sometime, but why so soon? And why in such a terrible incident! I know if I were in your position, AG, I wouldn't be saying this but, God only takes people when the time is right, you're boyfriend is with God now.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stacy_Tramer [/i]
[B]The person who did this is already dead, they were still flying the plane when it crashed. I wish they had some sense and reliezed that not only are they killing them selves, but they're crushing the hearts of everyone! It's wrong!! How could all this killing solve anything? It's just not fair!! I know everyone has to die sometime, but why so soon? And why in such a terrible incident! I know if I were in your position, AG, I wouldn't be saying this but, God only takes people when the time is right, you're boyfriend is with God now. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You have remember that this was a terrorist group, they weren't thinking about killing, they were thinking about remaning loyal to their cause.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stacy_Tramer [/i]
[B]The person who did this is already dead, they were still flying the plane when it crashed. I wish they had some sense and reliezed that not only are they killing them selves, but they're crushing the hearts of everyone! It's wrong!! How could all this killing solve anything? It's just not fair!! I know everyone has to die sometime, but why so soon? And why in such a terrible incident! I know if I were in your position, AG, I wouldn't be saying this but, God only takes people when the time is right, you're boyfriend is with God now. [/B][/QUOTE] I heard that the Plane that hit the Pentagon, was pilotless. i heard there was no one piloting it

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I'm sorry for your loss.... I'm a bit confused though... it says you live in Green Bay.... sorry if that sounds rude, I'm just confused
[/B][/QUOTE]

I put this up in another post, but I'll clear it up...

My bf went to NYC with his dad for vacation, he was supposed to come back in 5 days, and this happened, his mother called me and she told me my bf had died, she knew this because his dad had called her, he survived, (Unless he died in a recent accident :( ) anyway, they all live right down the street from me, and now my bf is dead, his father could be dead, and all thats left for sure is his mom, and 2-year-old brother who has no idea his brother and possibly his father are dead. :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]

I put this up in another post, but I'll clear it up...

My bf went to NYC with his dad for vacation, he was supposed to come back in 5 days, and this happened, his mother called me and she told me my bf had died, she knew this because his dad had called her, he survived, (Unless he died in a recent accident :( ) anyway, they all live right down the street from me, and now my bf is dead, his father could be dead, and all thats left for sure is his mom, and 2-year-old brother who has no idea his brother and possibly his father are dead. :( [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Er...I'm confused...if the dad called your boyfriend's mother to tell her...how could he be deceased?[/color]