OtakuBoards

My boyfriend died in the NYC accident...

~*Anime Girl*~

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see, reading this, that alot of you are upset at the fact that people over in Palestine are cheering over this.... the fact is you don't know, but we do the same thing all the time...

When we bombed Iraq, we were essentially cheering for our forces as we bombed all of those innocent people in Iraq... we asked the Iraqy people to support America, then we turn our backs on them and kill some and kill more in bombings and hurt many many, yet we cheered.... so the one thing you are complaining about is the one thing we did to those people....

The US isn't very nice to Palistinians... we refuse to help them on many occations... it's only natural some of them should be **** happy this happened... you have to realize they have lived their livesin fear for the past years in their own war... and the world's self proclaimed "police" (The US) won't help them solve their conflict any further... not to mention tey hate Bush (hey, we have something in common)..... so I can understand why they are cheering, even if you don't agree.

Guest Pyromaniac
My deepest condolences to everyone effected by this terrible incident. This day will live forever. I noticed something: A lot of people believe in Jesus, Buddah, Ghandi, and other gods. I have noticed that a lot of people who do things like this are a religious fanatic.The KKK origanated from Christians who twisted the words of God and said that it was encouraged to kill all non-white, non-Christian people. Now, don't gods like Jesus and Buddah teach they"re people that violence is wrong? It just gets me so mad when people say that they're wrongdoing is justified, or encouradged by thier god. Those people are lower than pond slime.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I see, reading this, that alot of you are upset at the fact that people over in Palestine are cheering over this.... the fact is you don't know, but we do the same thing all the time...

When we bombed Iraq, we were essentially cheering for our forces as we bombed all of those innocent people in Iraq... we asked the Iraqy people to support America, then we turn our backs on them and kill some and kill more in bombings and hurt many many, yet we cheered.... so the one thing you are complaining about is the one thing we did to those people....

. [/B][/QUOTE]

D@mmit Transtic, of all the nerve! You're totally right! I thought it a most wretched thing when I heard they were actually happy about this, but then I remember back during Desert Storm watching on my TV in delight the footage of the bombings with all the tracers flying around and SAMs....I still remember that well, it was all shot in NightVision....see, this sort of thing DOES get burned into your memory....nobody shall be forgetting about this for a long, long time. ...but back to the point, although I wasn't [I]cheering in the street[/I] , I might have well been, I remember going to school the next day and telling the story of the war with everyone...with a big smile on my face. ...me begins to reevaluate myself....

I feel very sorry for you ag, and I feel sorry for anyone eles who has lost freinds and love ones. but we are still not out of the woods yet. If we retalite against whoever it is, altought we dont know who it is yet. Everything points to the middle east. The us will most likly fly from its bases over seas, the 1s in england germany, Italy and turky. And for those of you that dont know my dad works at one of these bases, so do all my freinds famly. They are so worryied over here that Im not going to school today (I just woke up) and my dad who am officer, Is trying to sort everything out while we are at home with nothing to do. There will most likly still be some american troops killed when we retaliate. So we are not safe yet, and Im very worried about my famly and freinds.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

D@mmit Transtic, of all the nerve! You're totally right! I thought it a most wretched thing when I heard they were actually happy about this, but then I remember back during Desert Storm watching on my TV in delight the footage of the bombings with all the tracers flying around and SAMs....I still remember that well, it was all shot in NightVision....see, this sort of thing DOES get burned into your memory....nobody shall be forgetting about this for a long, long time. ...but back to the point, although I wasn't [I]cheering in the street[/I] , I might have well been, I remember going to school the next day and telling the story of the war with everyone...with a big smile on my face. ...me begins to reevaluate myself.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep... I watched as some people held up signs that said "Die Iraqs Die"... or this that or another... you think that them cheering for us is terrible to watch, imagine how all those Iraqs felt when they watched and saw what we were doing....

MoB (heh, thats a cool shortened name for ya) you are a strong one... This is not the first terrorist attack on the US.... there have been many, not as bad, but have been many.... you all should reevaluate yourself as I am.... think about it....

Again, deepest condolences go out to all harmed or killed in this incident.

:( I hope bush doesn't go into war....... if he does im movin to somewhere else well i mite not tho.....BUT he should't start WORLD WAR III stupid guys i bet the whole world is gonna go after them.....im sad totally sad.........well i hope this girl doesn't die...shes nice i met her in a public chatroom..... WELL hes watching over u and will never die....*_* yawb... hav to go to school now.:smirk:

i don't really think anything bad is gonna happen besides.... BUSH MITE BE GOING TO WAR

[QUOTE]Ii don't really think shes reading and this happened 2 days ago 2[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Bye Bye US..or maybe not *pulls out machine gun*[/COLOR] :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kuno Tatewaki [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]Bye Bye US..or maybe not *pulls out machine gun*[/COLOR] :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

By this are you incinuating that you wish to use the gun against the US ...or to defend it's freedom. You really ought'ta be more specific when you say something like that...it could get taken the wrong way. and then you're sure to get flamed. ...next time use your head when posting :D ...although it's possible this quote makes perfect sense to everyone else, just not me, if that's the case, sorry.

I am truly sorry to hear that animegirl, my condolences go out to you....

my cousin works in a building in NYC and luckily it was away from the trade centre so he was not injured, or worse, but what I really hate about this situation is the way the US blamed the middle east straight away without a second though, they were being way too hasty in putting blame, just as they have in the past like in the oklahoma incident for example, they blamed arab terrorists straight away, and in the end it turned out to be a fellow member if the US, and did the arab nations get an apology? no, they did not, this recent incident [I]could[/I] have been a domestic dispute, but since american leaders are so dense they just went and blamed arabs straight away....

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I am truly sorry to hear that animegirl, my condolences go out to you....

my cousin works in a building in NYC and luckily it was away from the trade centre so he was not injured, or worse, but what I really hate about this situation is the way the US blamed the middle east straight away without a second though, they were being way too hasty in putting blame, just as they have in the past like in the oklahoma incident for example, they blamed arab terrorists straight away, and in the end it turned out to be a fellow member if the US, and did the arab nations get an apology? no, they did not, this recent incident [I]could[/I] have been a domestic dispute, but since american leaders are so dense they just went and blamed arabs straight away.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Seph, it's true that they did jump to the conclusion right away, but you have to remeber, they know facts that we never will. By this I mean they have people being watched all the time and what have you, so perhaps they jumped to conclusions, with some evidence...weak evidence though. And they already have arrested/detained over (or close to) 20 people with possible conncections to the terrorist. so I think they know what they're doing. but never-the-less, I see your point, and actually agree with it, even though it doesn't sound that way by my post.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I am truly sorry to hear that animegirl, my condolences go out to you....

my cousin works in a building in NYC and luckily it was away from the trade centre so he was not injured, or worse, but what I really hate about this situation is the way the US blamed the middle east straight away without a second though, they were being way too hasty in putting blame, just as they have in the past like in the oklahoma incident for example, they blamed arab terrorists straight away, and in the end it turned out to be a fellow member if the US, and did the arab nations get an apology? no, they did not, this recent incident [I]could[/I] have been a domestic dispute, but since american leaders are so dense they just went and blamed arabs straight away.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen... Amen Amen Amen....

Although now they have pretty good evidence that it was some sort of Middle Eastern country... however I think it's still stupid we blame tem right away even without evidence... I mean, Come on.... who here didn't automatically think "middle east" when they first saw the news that said "Terrorist Attack".... We need to stop automatically comming to conclutions and USE OUR GOD DÂMN HEADS! ... People are so stupid sometimes... thinking with their fists and not with their brain...