OtakuBoards

My BABY cousin...

Justin

Guest Master O Beans
That's horrible man. But they're with God now, and can live happily, without fear of anything like this ever happening again.:angel:

[color=deeppink]I'm really sorry Justin...it's always so unfortunate when you hear stories like this.

If you remember back to the Oklahoma bombing, when there was that famous picture of the firefighter holding the baby girl in his arms...those kinds of things impact us so greatly.

God bless your family...the realization is now starting to set in...[/color]

Im sorry. This is all so bad. It so bad it sucks. I hardly ever cry or get emotional but today I was almost in a breakdown.

It makes it worse to get here and learn that no one wants to support their country and would not help fight to keep things like what has happend to you from happening again.

I'm so sorry, gosh, thats sad.

[QUOTE]It makes it worse to get here and learn that no one wants to support their country and would not help fight to keep things like what has happend to you from happening again.[/QUOTE]
Don't you understand that fighting will only make it worse? That if there is another war, more people would be seperated from there families, more deaths, more destruction?:( IF there is another war, it will probably be fought here in america.

First off I offer my greatest condolences for your loss. ANd I agree with you, they do deserve a fate worse than death, and right now, they sould be receiving it in hell, where they are most likely burning right now. As for those who cordinated the attack, they will be joining them soon.