Justin Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I know there are a million threads about the attack, but I just thought I would let you know that I lost a baby cousin in the collapse of the first tower. The **** baby killers deserve the worst death possible... -Justin
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 omg man this is too much im so sorry
RicoTranzrig Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [COLOR=green]I'm so sorry:( I'm at a total loss of words...[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 That's horrible man. But they're with God now, and can live happily, without fear of anything like this ever happening again.:angel:
Guest Pyromaniac Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Oh, god, man, that's so sad. No one should have to die at such a young age. I'm so sorry, man.:(
Transtic Nerve Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Since we had this talk on AIM you know how I feel... god be with you all.....
BabyGirl Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [color=deeppink]I'm really sorry Justin...it's always so unfortunate when you hear stories like this. If you remember back to the Oklahoma bombing, when there was that famous picture of the firefighter holding the baby girl in his arms...those kinds of things impact us so greatly. God bless your family...the realization is now starting to set in...[/color]
Seifer Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Im sorry. This is all so bad. It so bad it sucks. I hardly ever cry or get emotional but today I was almost in a breakdown. It makes it worse to get here and learn that no one wants to support their country and would not help fight to keep things like what has happend to you from happening again.
VP-Master Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 This whole thing is so awful. I'm really sorry about your baby cousin, Justin. It's so sad. :( They do deserve the worst death possible.
MysticBabe Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I'm so sorry, gosh, thats sad. [QUOTE]It makes it worse to get here and learn that no one wants to support their country and would not help fight to keep things like what has happend to you from happening again.[/QUOTE] Don't you understand that fighting will only make it worse? That if there is another war, more people would be seperated from there families, more deaths, more destruction?:( IF there is another war, it will probably be fought here in america.
Warlock Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I'm so sorry Justin. I really hope the people who are responsible are brought to justice...
Alexander Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Another one...this is amazingly depressing.
Outlaw Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 First off I offer my greatest condolences for your loss. ANd I agree with you, they do deserve a fate worse than death, and right now, they sould be receiving it in hell, where they are most likely burning right now. As for those who cordinated the attack, they will be joining them soon.
Posthumous Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 im very veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery sorry dude:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Guest Filmjester Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I am so sorry for your loss, this is horrible, I will pray for you and your family.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now