Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know there are a million threads about the attack, but I just thought I would let you know that I lost a baby cousin in the collapse of the first tower. The **** baby killers deserve the worst death possible...

-Justin
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
That's horrible man. But they're with God now, and can live happily, without fear of anything like this ever happening again.:angel:
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
Oh, god, man, that's so sad. No one should have to die at such a young age. I'm so sorry, man.:(
Posted
[color=deeppink]I'm really sorry Justin...it's always so unfortunate when you hear stories like this.

If you remember back to the Oklahoma bombing, when there was that famous picture of the firefighter holding the baby girl in his arms...those kinds of things impact us so greatly.

God bless your family...the realization is now starting to set in...[/color]
Posted
Im sorry. This is all so bad. It so bad it sucks. I hardly ever cry or get emotional but today I was almost in a breakdown.

It makes it worse to get here and learn that no one wants to support their country and would not help fight to keep things like what has happend to you from happening again.
Posted
I'm so sorry, gosh, thats sad.

[QUOTE]It makes it worse to get here and learn that no one wants to support their country and would not help fight to keep things like what has happend to you from happening again.[/QUOTE]
Don't you understand that fighting will only make it worse? That if there is another war, more people would be seperated from there families, more deaths, more destruction?:( IF there is another war, it will probably be fought here in america.
Posted
First off I offer my greatest condolences for your loss. ANd I agree with you, they do deserve a fate worse than death, and right now, they sould be receiving it in hell, where they are most likely burning right now. As for those who cordinated the attack, they will be joining them soon.
Guest Filmjester
Posted
I am so sorry for your loss, this is horrible, I will pray for you and your family.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...