Syn Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 Well yeah, its another crappy one. What do you think ? Didnt take too long, just some simple stuff, used the pen tool, which is normally a *****, but it was kind today.
Boo Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 Pretty nice but take away the black with the title on it. ;)
KittyLynn Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I like that. Very nice. A little simple but I like it. It looks really cool though over all. Toodles.[/COLOR]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 Well it definitly looks like a dead tree. Its really plain though. Oh well, thats just me.
Posthumous Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I don't even see a dead tree in there.But then again it looks nice, probably should be named different.[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Chris Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=green]looks like a dead tree to me . . . it's a little plain, but good. nice job.[/color]
Sara Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [size=1]Haha, I like it. Muchly different from your other stuff.[/size]
Juu Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]*nods* I agree. The whole style looks [i]very[/i] different from your other works. I like it. I think it would make a really nice poster, or CD cover... It reminds me more of fire rather than a dead tree though. o.o; 8.7/10[/color] [/size]
Mitch Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=red] I like it. It's so...abstract and different.[/color]
Chaos Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 It's too smoothe to be a dead tree. Trees are jagged and make sharp bends in periodical points. Those are at best, simple tentacles on an contrasting background. Whoop-de-do. 3/10
Syn Posted April 5, 2003 Author Posted April 5, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i] [B]It's too smoothe to be a dead tree. Trees are jagged and make sharp bends in periodical points. Those are at best, simple tentacles on an contrasting background. Whoop-de-do. 3/10 [/B][/QUOTE] Have you ever tried to use the pen tool? Its not that easy I can tell you. But please, if you think you can do better then go ahead.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now