Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well yeah, its another crappy one. What do you think ? Didnt take too long, just some simple stuff, used the pen tool, which is normally a *****, but it was kind today.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]looks like a dead tree to me . . . it's a little plain, but good. nice job.[/color]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]*nods* I agree.

The whole style looks [i]very[/i] different from your other works.

I like it. I think it would make a really nice poster, or CD cover... It reminds me more of fire rather than a dead tree though. o.o;

8.7/10[/color] [/size]
Posted
It's too smoothe to be a dead tree. Trees are jagged and make sharp bends in periodical points. Those are at best, simple tentacles on an contrasting background. Whoop-de-do.

3/10
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i]
[B]It's too smoothe to be a dead tree. Trees are jagged and make sharp bends in periodical points. Those are at best, simple tentacles on an contrasting background. Whoop-de-do.

3/10 [/B][/QUOTE]

Have you ever tried to use the pen tool? Its not that easy I can tell you. But please, if you think you can do better then go ahead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...