Erika Posted June 3, 2003 Posted June 3, 2003 Caption #1: "Come see the high-flying adventures of Weggie Tales!" *cable snaps* Caption #2: E-business employees on coffee break. -_- :laugh: -_- Don't ask, I dunno how I came up with these, but what I do know is that it involved deep meditation and an IQ of about 5. :twitch:
nezzyjean Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Guy on the far left: (after he cuts the rope) Whadda ya mean they moved the trampoline?!::falls to his doom::
Charles Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=hotpink][size=1]Charles (CWB), I'm sorry you didn't win the Rap Battle, but drinking your problems away and slamming your head in the toilet seat isn't going to help, Hon...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [i]Why you little...[/i] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=406401[/img] Ahem, :straightens tie: [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=405689[/img] Apparently the guy in charge of securing the cables had a small tiff with the Buckaroo on the far-left.
Magnum Apex Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue][img]http://www.rajahwwf.com/forum/images/smilies/lol.gif[/img] at Juuthena's caption. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=405689[/img] Guy Falling: "There is no spoon. There is no spoon. There is no spoon. There is no spoon..."[/color][/font]
Solo Tremaine Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charles [/i] [B]Apparently the guy in charge of securing the cables had a small tiff with the Buckaroo on the far-left. [/B][/QUOTE] lol, Buckaroos is the name of the site I stole the image from ^_^; Cyke's was incredibly funny, but I'm going to give it to Juu this time ^_^
Juu Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow. o.o; *huggles Solo* Here's a cute pic... ^^;; [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=406764[/img][/color] [/size]
Senor Ding Dong Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Celia posts Juu's most embarrasing picture on Ob.
Mei Posted June 4, 2003 Author Posted June 4, 2003 [color=green]*Feels the need to taunt Charles*>> Even from an early age...Charlie knew he just HAD to be a cat.[/color]
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 4, 2003 Posted June 4, 2003 Where's the cream filling? (Lame on my part... I know...) --------- What isn't seen is the DOG eating the BABY food.
conpiracymonki Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [b][size=1] 'Now where'd that bunny go..'[/b] *shrugs and walks back out of thread* >.>[/size]
Magnum Apex Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=406764[/img] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]"Oish, the baby should know by now that [i]her[/i] bowl is the BLUE one!"[/color][/font]
Lady Asphyxia Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=406764[/img] [size=1]Damnit! How'd you get a picture of my dog???[/size]
TheShinje Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 [size=1] "Just another reason why Dog bowls now come with madatory child-proof locks" ------- What the baby does the morning after a milk and custard binge [/size]
Juu Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow. All of these were really funny. ^-^; Though, I think Heaven's Cloud's takes the cake. ^^; Mei's is runner up! *snickers at Charlie*[/color] [/size]
Mei Posted June 8, 2003 Author Posted June 8, 2003 [color=green]Ok, if Heaven's Cloud doesn't post one up later today, then I'm going to go ahead and edit this post with a new caption, so either way, be looking out for one.^^ EDIT: Well, I'm sticking to my word and posting up a new caption now, enjoy. [img]http://www.stanford.edu/~bmr/catdog.jpg[/img] [url]http://www.stanford.edu/~bmr/catdog.jpg[/url] More animal humour..^^()[/color]
Patronus Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 I couldn't find any sand, and the cement didn't help my head...
Erika Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 Britney and Justin reincarnated. Either that or the photographer couldn't get enough of bestial porn.
Kei Posted June 10, 2003 Posted June 10, 2003 [img]http://www.stanford.edu/~bmr/catdog.jpg[/img] [color=royalblue]Behold the brothel Kitty (Ceh's cat) runs at night.[/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 [color=indigo]1. Hey, its evolution baby! 2. The conception of Charles[/color]
Guest MinakoChan Posted June 12, 2003 Posted June 12, 2003 Marian:"..and see, when you touch him *here* he gets all sweaty."
Magnum Apex Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 [img]http://www.stanford.edu/~bmr/catdog.jpg[/img] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]OMG!!! It's a black couch!!![/color][/font]
Recommended Posts