TheShinje Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [size=1] tounge cat: Wazzzuuuuh! Cat lookin at him : you're so last month Cat turned away: Heck, even Married by America's better than that old joke Wide eyed Cat on far left: woah, that was wierd. Can we even talk, I'm on a philisophical high here maaan! [/size]
OlgaTheDwarf Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 I would like to see some more but right now it's between Charles and Lady Asphixia.
Jesus Chicken Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=blue]And then...Mittens the kitten, got possessed...[/color]
GreenEyedDragon Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 cat w/ tounge out: i guess i shoon't have wallaapered our house wid sthamps....i can'th pood my thounge in my moud... other cats: 'well duh!' 'i don't like the stamps anyways, they smell' 'like his breath!'...etc okay i tried
Heaven's Cloud Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=indigo]"c'mon guys, I swear I can touch my tounge to my nose...[/color]
PloKoonDS Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 "How's my breath? The tic-tac still working?" That would be my caption... even though... its lame >.>; Plo Koon
TheShinje Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [size=1] Charles' idea for an Award winning Epic Drama "Cats in the Hood" - cAttitudes mascot. [/size]
Desbreko Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i] [B][center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=426060[/img][/center] [i][size=1]Family photo: [From left to right] Mei, Sara, Sere, Desbreko, and mother, Semjaza. What can you expect with a godfather like Charles?[/i][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo][center][i][b]Why am I the one looking at Semjaza's butt?[/b][/i][/center] (Yes, that's my caption). :p[/color]
The Vampire: Ed Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 This may sound lame, but looking at that cat with it's tongue hanging out like that, I could only think of one thing-- [b]"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!"[/b] LOL! I'm an idiot, I know.
Vicky Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 I got one: You think that was weird? Just look at that thing on The Vampire: Ed's banner! That has to be weirder! The happy lil' fmaily of weirdo's: Cat, Vampire Ed's banner cat, My bothers, Old granny with her foot on the lamp post, Joey, My dog, Chance, And, that's pretty much it! The lil' happy ol' family of wacko's!
Jesus Chicken Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [color=blue]You're damn right! Ok...ignore the Uh-Oh thing, but here's yo picture[/color]
Lady Asphyxia Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [size=1]Billy sadly reflected that his first photo set a trend for life -- his driver's license wasn't much better.[/size]
Spikey Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Baby: "I drove my chevy to the levy, and the levy was dry, and good old *hic* boys drikin' whiskey *hic* and whine singin this will be the die that I *hic* die"
Vicky Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Baby: What? Is there something wrong with my face? Simple.
Chaos Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 This is what happens when you watch Fat Bastard in 3-D.
Samgee Gamwise Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 After trying the latest "strawbery squash" baby-food mix...
Magnum Apex Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue][size=5]WHAT IS THE SUM OF THE COSINE OF 45 AND 67 PLUS THE SQUARE ROOT OF THE SQUARE THEOREM OF THE CHEMICAL REACTION OF LAUNDRY SOUP?! ANSWER, NOW![/SIZE][/color][/font] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=430432[/img]
TheShinje Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [size=1] Little Timmy thought he had awoken from the Matrix when his parents attacked him with a wierd machine that flashes. [/size]
Guest Fiasco Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 The sour patch kids where more than just kids, they were sour? [Yeah, I know, Lame. -.-;]
boothten Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]So, if Peter Piper [i]did[/i] pick that pickled pepper, then why did he go after the other pickled peppers. Even though he knew they were peppered?! Dang, I'm going cross-eyed. Mom shouldn't have given me all that milk after she read me my story... [Kinda' lame, yes. But I'm tired right now.][/color][/size]
Deedlit Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 [color=009966]Introducing the newest Cabbage Patch Kid doll! Erm....on second thought....>.>[/color]
Jesus Chicken Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 [color=blue]Well it looks like this is all we're going to get for this picture. And the winner is... [size=3]CYKE![/size] Yours was the only one that made me laugh out-loud. Well done, everybody.[/color]
Recommended Posts